Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

for Nealia ...

This is a discussion on for Nealia ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive heard form clan members of FragFactory taht ur bugging Servants too and im not saying ur bugg abusers, its ...
Page: 6

sotok

Ive heard form clan members of FragFactory taht ur bugging Servants too and im not saying ur bugg abusers, its just 1 point of view ... And sotok i know few ppl in FragFactory in real life so i think my informations r much more truthfull than yours ...[/b]

ure right
    but they stopped doing it. i forbid it. and as far as i know they dont do it anymore.

but we were talking about isiloon, notservants :lol:

i just want to see how daui deafeted mm and danse with dd... is this a kid behaviour? i dont think so... i want see proof bcz i pk with mm and danse more then 1,5 year and i know they dont use dd on solo fights , daui is simple liar nothing more[/b]
    Even iff they didnt used dd and that makes me a liar but you dude should atleast learn to read my name , that doesnt mean Radical didnt bugged Isiloon infront of us (us meaning 20 + people from BadCompany and FragFractory) and i just saw the warrior that was there in bifrost his name is Duzyx or something. He is a warrior in chitins +7 or something. And Seth , when i was human and i was playing my sin i had dual MD +8 and shells +7 that i worked for, not how you do in Deus give items to all new players. This is my last post on this topic too. Cheers.

Btw iff Danse and MM dont use fp DD why do they have it? They both have iron neck and iron belt, so i dont see the use of fp DD.

Sethesh

and i just saw the warrior that was there in bifrost his name is Duzyx or something[/b]
    I know duzyx very well, much better then u do and belive me he is much higher lvl then 65, higher lvl then your priest for sure. He also dont have chitins +7. When u see chitins u always are sure they are +7??

And Seth , when i was human and i was playing my sin i had dual MD +8 and shells +7 that i worked for, not how you do in Deus give items to all new players. This is my last post on this topic too. Cheers.[/b]
    Dude u had chitins and dual cleavers when u joined DI. And u probobly telling this shit couse u thought that when u will join the clan we will give u uber items. For your information we dont give high lvl items to clanies in SUBCLAN. The clan policy is simple - if some1 wanna join - first he have to enter subclan. We watching him closely. How much time he need to enter main - depends on him usualy. Most of subclan members wont join main couse they dont fit. When the subclanie will spend some time in DI, has right lvl, was helping with bosses, then maby, really maby he will enter DM. The after some time he can recive a uniq item (if he is working hard as every1 in my clan is). So stop beeing jealouse u dumb ass. If we farm more items, and can aford to buy more on market - is it something wrong with this i think thats the main reason why ppl are creating clans - to farm together and to share with drops.

Btw iff Danse and MM dont use fp DD why do they have it?[/b]
    Couse they have caprice to have it, and i dont see the reason why they shuldnt if they can aford it. Better look on your pocket sirrr. I also have DD helmet and i only use it if hundrets of sins are going after me, and i really dont see the point in selling it - cash means nothing in this game.

I know duzyx very well, much better then u do and belive me he is much higher lvl then 65, higher lvl then your priest for sure. He also dont have chitins +7. When u see chitins u always are sure they are +7??
    Dude u had chitins and dual cleavers when u joined DI. And u probobly telling this shit couse u thought that when u will join the clan we will give u uber items. For your information we dont give high lvl items to clanies in SUBCLAN. The clan policy is simple - if some1 wanna join - first he have to enter subclan. We watching him closely. How much time he need to enter main - depends on him usualy. Most of subclan members wont join main couse they dont fit. When the subclanie will spend some time in DI, has right lvl, was helping with bosses, then maby, really maby he will enter DM. The after some time he can recive a uniq item (if he is working hard as every1 in my clan is). So stop beeing jealouse u dumb ass. If we farm more items, and can aford to buy more on market - is it something wrong with this i think thats the main reason why ppl are creating clans - to farm together and to share with drops.[/b]
    Lol! I didnt joined your clan for you to give me something period. I didnt asked nothing period.When i joined DI i had shio tear +1 and imir ring +1 on me even iff i weared chitins and cleavers. After couple of weeks i came back to KO i buyed my first MD +8 from LamChop , you dont believe me? go and ask him. After 2 more days i bought my second one from a guy from PlayHardBeRat clan. After like 2 months i traded my items for my priest. So dont flame me, because all i did in this game was legit period. I never abused any bug or never ks'd / lured on anyone. And i mentioned that because your clannie Alanaxa 's mouth was talking to much to talk with people that play KO for 2 years like me and most of my
    clannies like he did when he plays for like 4-5 months. He was geared by his clan not by himself.

Sethesh

This is my last post on this topic too. Cheers.[/b]
    Funy how u change your decisions quickly

Alanaxa plays since like 7 months - first 2 ore 3 in subclan. He was working hard to enter main (was goping isiloon, was doing boss scouts, was exping like hell - he is 70 atm). He entered when he was 65. After 4 months of playing in main he has some uniqs clan gave him only jawlery but as i said before - if we can aford to invest in clanies u shuldnt say anything couse simply its not of your fucking bussines you tard.
    You play like 2 years and still dont have 70, and he plays since august ore so and he has it. Shuld i say owned. BB

sh0dan

B)

MY Signature OWNED U !!!

and about INFERNO, i know all about them, have a lot of friends in that clan and INFERNO for the win !
    for me the best and the most legit clan in game

Kailean

and about INFERNO, i know all about them, have a lot of friends in that clan and INFERNO for the win !
    for me the best and the most legit clan in game[/b]
    ur gay, im not from inferno :lol:

molder and wendigo r not from inferno too, but they r gays like you :lol:

http://www.freesex.com/Kailean=GayStar.vs....d/0902743756312

Banned

bump

Banned

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

:::Wendigo:::

hahahahah... gay Ratnik... go heal orcs now... and die pls... :P

yea, i need more good gun priests in clan, come to dark side and join us :P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast