Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The New Mrs.Lies Vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on The New Mrs.Lies Vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow helis seems awefull for full str bp, u were varely hp potting due to it....
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wow helis seems awefull for full str bp, u were varely hp potting due to it.

MotoCross

nice to bad ill own ur bitch ass since im lvl 80

just kiidding biotch nice movie

DragonFire

Originally posted by Dro
    but he hits like a truck..thats not a durandal...its a lightsaber h43r:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Dro
    yeah helis sucks for a long 1on1 and against 3+attackers. But it owns for parasite 1-2 hit kills and for redball hunting. My dreams of becoming the next Hiz have finally come true. :P

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Dro
    ya could use a bit in but then would lose hp but nice 1v1s and good music :wub:

MrzLies

Well it was a GREAT fight ...

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    gear and level is what they have, if they got a 65 sin, id love to fight them

i fought you shai without malice but your damage was just to much, spamming me 720 : )

I don't like duffing people in CZ if I don't have to. I prefer to have good battles with 1 gg sin, or 2-3 ok gun sins at the same time (even though helis sucks against multiple people due to the mana drain :angry: ) 3+ sins I'm usually a dick and throw down a torment. And warriors I usually just parasite them to make it a little more fair :P[/b]
    I can recall being duffed many times when I wasn't even fighting you, you even duffed me while I was IN TOWN <_<

MrzLies

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

i fought you shai without malice but your damage was just to much, spamming me 720 : )

I don't like duffing people in CZ if I don't have to. I prefer to have good battles with 1 gg sin, or 2-3 ok gun sins at the same time (even though helis sucks against multiple people due to the mana drain :angry: ) 3+ sins I'm usually a dick and throw down a torment. And warriors I usually just parasite them to make it a little more fair :P
    I can recall being duffed many times when I wasn't even fighting you, you even duffed me while I was IN TOWN <_<[/b]
    LOL XD!

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

I don't like duffing people in CZ if I don't have to. I prefer to have good battles with 1 gg sin, or 2-3 ok gun sins at the same time (even though helis sucks against multiple people due to the mana drain :angry: ) 3+ sins I'm usually a dick and throw down a torment. And warriors I usually just parasite them to make it a little more fair :P
    I can recall being duffed many times when I wasn't even fighting you, you even duffed me while I was IN TOWN <_<[/b]
    yep do it just to piss you off.I think I might have thrown a couple of massives in as well. :wub:

Shai
    do u have curse reflaction or smth like that?

cuz ytd night (after u maliced me) I parad u but I took a 2k h43r: damage and had no icon showing I had para on me

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by claude
    Shai
    do u have curse reflaction or smth like that? *

cuz ytd night (after u maliced me) I parad u but I took a 2k *h43r: damage and had no icon showing I had para on me
    Nope, not even close to 73, let alone 75. Also if I ever hit 75, I'm not sure if I rather have the curse reflection or the superior parasite because I don't wanna loose my 1920 heal

Aguila-x-

it seems..
    in the 2nd match MrsLies lost his buffs.. watch ur dmg ^_^

and, i would wanna try u kk baba?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12