Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. too many mages BB! 2. who cares? 3. Stop Cryng about items! 4. Stop using google translator!...
Page: 2

1. too many mages BB!
    2. who cares?
    3. Stop Cryng about items!
    4. Stop using google translator!
    Last edited by AlexStillAlive; 09-12-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Meir, deeh, 4Fromthesky and 2 others like this.

Little archer Senior Member

I don't think anyone here is getting the memo.

No one said that BadFamily is invincible. But for the sheer amount of shit talking and GM shopped items... you would actually expect them to do better than this. But instead 117-14's happen, and now some random bunch of undergeared people that commonly get mocked on by BF, took castle from them.

It's quite hilarious indeed.
    iThardy likes this.

good joke xD
    3 mages pt and 2-3 mele pt vs 3 pt BF really sux
    maybe small vs 8 vs 8 BF vs NaabAge??

To all that talk about 117-14 score all i have to say is : Where were you when that event came up? Couldn't make enough nps to join it? You mad cause we joined and you didn't? A score is a score.. We lost by them, they were better than us.. You're gonna flame me but i don't even care cause most of you just stay behind a pc and flame flame flame flame to make fun of yourself...(watch razor, no friends and all he does is flame people on ko4life cause he can't find a girl to get laid in real life).. it was a good video.. congrats on your winning but all i have to say it this http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/26568992.jpg http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...89154224_n.jpg ENJOY
    Meir, brambor, deeh and 3 others like this.

haha +1 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    you dont understand well, these guys write in all posts, and say they are the best of the best, and the only merit they have is to have +9 +3 items, have a lousy team work (look at their videos, not attack target, are slow, horrible), are egocentric, and disrespect to others, and have only an argument "brute force and items" , 0 skills . Then when they have no choice, like the Turks say, 8 vs 8, to put all +3 +9. But the reality is that they dont know how to play . always need to play with advantage , items , number of players , scroll . And when they play equal terms or disadvantaged conditions , the result is always 117 - 14

You should check yourself in a psychologist.
    Where the hell we said "We are the best?"
    I don't know who you are or what you are, we just called you for a simple 8vs8.
    Guess What? You gonna start cry about itens, that's so sad, you guys can't even kill a isiloon

I wasn't in the 117-14, but where You saw that's a equal number of players/itens?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    To all that talk about 117-14 score all i have to say is : Where were you when that event came up? Couldn't make enough nps to join it? You mad cause we joined and you didn't? A score is a score.. We lost by them, they were better than us.. You're gonna flame me but i don't even care cause most of you just stay behind a pc and flame flame flame flame to make fun of yourself...(watch razor, no friends and all he does is flame people on ko4life cause he can't find a girl to get laid in real life).. it was a good video.. congrats on your winning but all i have to say it this http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/26568992.jpg http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...89154224_n.jpg ENJOY
    I lol'd at pics hahuahuahuahuahuahua

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

looks like less bf members to me in this vid, but well hell, u guys gotta make a 8vs8 to end this bs

The One And Only Senior Member

Degano pk movie vol3 coming soon
    description :
    Showing what real power means.
    Closing NewAge's Mouth.

Have fun
    btw what u recroded in csw, that you guys came with 2-3 party meeles and 3party mages against 4party?big boys =D

another people that I can just say about them : Waste of sperm.

PS: Gay songs. =)
    Meir, brambor, Eternity and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Degano pk movie vol3 coming soon
    description :
    Showing what real power means.
    Closing NewAge's Mouth.

Have fun
    btw what u recroded in csw, that you guys came with 2-3 party meeles and 3party mages against 4party?big boys =D

another people that I can just say about them : Waste of sperm.

PS: Gay songs. =)
    i remember times when "Gladiators" was coming with whole human side to take castle from MementoMorii. Less ppl is not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    So mad, but unlike you I post the truth instead of things that you can only assume <3.

Get raped by a bunch of peruvians =D

PS: Your poor keyboard isn't guilty of anything, go easier on it the next time or you'll break it, man.

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    You should check yourself in a psychologist.
    Where the hell we said "We are the best?"
    I don't know who you are or what you are, we just called you for a simple 8vs8.
    Guess What? You gonna start cry about itens, that's so sad, you guys can't even kill a isiloon

I wasn't in the 117-14, but where You saw that's a equal number of players/itens?
    Your very reaction to a simple video shows how it deeply HURTS YOU to lose to them, it's just a game!

Boo fucking hoo.

Oh, and even now you are still trying to bash them with all your weaponry as hurtful as you can try to be, just because you lost.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i remember times when "Gladiators" was coming with whole human side to take castle from MementoMorii. Less ppl is not an excuse.
    well we had +- same amount of people against u , its not like we came 3party more then u did lol
    those guys came with about 3party more then us and they was actually proud of it
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well we had +- same amount of people against u , its not like we came 3party more then u did lol
    those guys came with about 3party more then us and they was actually proud of it
    LOL.
    same ? we had just iron wolwes helping us, not few others clan. it was few times like this.

same ? we had just iron wolwes helping us, not few others clan. it was few times like this.
    It's like when I heard of animosity constantly defending castle against 4x the people they had. BF are almost never in the outnumbered side but when it happens... well, you know what happens.

/mostinterestingmanintheworld.jpg

what I ment is we had same amount of people +-(if u guys with ironwolves had about 6party - example) we had the same +- , maybe 1party more
    but those guys came with 3!!! partys more then us and was proud of it,
    btw remind me, we ever been proud of taking the csw from you when we had more partys then you?no.
    you had to see their comment after csw finished ..I was like omg how retarded they can be..
    they was actually pming me and speaking spanish like im one of them LOL and I was keep telling them "Im not speaking spanish." and they was like "jajajaja" LOL..

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast