Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 190
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gotta say though csw heated up il be there this saturday to take it off all of you!...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    gotta say though csw heated up il be there this saturday to take it off all of you!
    MrsBlueEyezz likes this.

  2. #62
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Why would I envy a bunch of people who have played a dead server for almost 5 years now, and will still keep playing it despite no one being there anymore to contest a single felankor, and having the lowest numbers for a usko server.

    This thread is just hilarious. Getting them so worked up over something meaningless is hilarious. The fanboys like you also add a unique flavor to it all.
    and thats why you need to get a life
    just log this forums to create trouble and watch all the posts come up LOL you really should go do something better with your life
    wargrim, 4Fromthesky and Eternity like this.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Why would I envy a bunch of people who have played a dead server for almost 5 years now, and will still keep playing it despite no one being there anymore to contest a single felankor, and having the lowest numbers for a usko server.

    This thread is just hilarious. Getting them so worked up over something meaningless is hilarious. The fanboys like you also add a unique flavor to it all.
    I was not quoting or talking specificly about you, thats why I said some. If you feel what I said was for you, then yes it was for you, only you know that if thats tru

    You say they play a dead server almost 5 years now, maybe they do. but I can't come up with someone els right now that talk more about CW then you do.
    you deside yourself whats best, playing that dead server or keep talking/flaming.. What you doing now is looking more and more like envy, I might be wrong who knows
    deeh likes this.

  4. #64
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    and thats why you need to get a life
    just log this forums to create trouble and watch all the posts come up LOL you really should go do something better with your life
    Because posting something takes more than 3 minutes?

    Perhaps you take anywhere from 30 mins - 1 hour to finish reading each paragraph, I don't know in what conditions you live tbh, but as for me, I can be done with my forum-checking routing in less than 5 minutes!

    It's ok to be jealous <3 and it's ok to care about me too, I know deep inside you all have the kindest wishes to me, I appreciate that but I'm fine! really!

    You should take a look at yourself instead, because I don't think you only spend 5 mins in KO a day, what would that make you?
    Kallop likes this.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I guess you'll never understand how our csw's splitting system works.
    Pretend to not understand?I do understand but what ever I explain YOU , you'll never understand cuz u are such a retard that dont understand anything and have to use google translate for understand something, and ofcurse google translate is piece of shit so you'll never understand.

    I dont owe you anything, you guys got even better paid then we did so you better close your mouth.

    Im scammer?and you sayin that to who?to the most trusty person in cwest, I made more trade modes/trades(never went first) then all your clan togther in their ko history.


    Should I remind you why we aren't allying anymore?you guys came once with 5people and expected to get 21gb for coming with 5people!!!!!
    then you got about 7gb and 700m/5 =140m.
    in this csw we got 115m(Which means you guys got even more then us)
    so you close your mouth and start using your brain, I told you we paying for each person. not for your whole clan
    you said you got no problem about it so we keept the ally since the start, then you came with 5people and ofcurse you are the most brainless clan in cwest so you asked for 21gb and didn't got them.

    Don't bother me to explain you again, only once you find some brain or something pme i'll explain you slowly so you will understand.
    Dont be an idiot, scammer. We have to receive the money each week, we are 5 or 20 player. "missing last week". not talking about numbers , if we defending and won it 4 weeks you have to pay 4 times, not 3.. you are a scammer, but everything is fine as the castle not is now in your hands, and if it comes back to you, we will return to remove it from your hands. we have 4 years difference in this forum ( look at my registration date May 2006 and you Jan 2010 ) ,newbie. What do you know about the trades I have done?

    TOOOOOOOO MUCH TALK AND JEALOUS.
    We kill you every day in cz, why you think we should be jealous? . on the contrary you should be ashamed, that people with less items, so humiliate you.
    I've said and I say again, you cant win without advantage anyone, equal or disadvantaged, do the ridiculous. The fingers and the brain cant be bought with $.

    I dont know all the drama on CW, but its obvius some ppl do envy BF because of their gear. if you don't got more then +8 and +1/0 items by now you should only blame yourself
    that server is old... and its the same people over and over again crying over "no skills, only items", I have a strong feeling those pplare the same that have bad gear, and got crushed by them
    If we mentioned items, it's because these guys think they are awesome and they arent, and the only reason because they believe it is the difference of items. So we say that having +9 +3 is its only merit, 0 skills.many of their items are illegal, and purchased $. And with all this advantage, they lose, then they have to play very badly, and that is evident to all.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 09-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Blanquita stop spamming town button in cz for once in your life.. please.. If a priest out of the 3 you have dies you all do massive town.. That's not pk. It's called "i'm running to save my life".. I wait for the day that you and your clan stop doing that massive town or maybe the day that ko will remove town button in pking zones so you cant save your ass so cheap! Cheers

  7. #67
    EIu
    EIu is offline
    Member EIu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    CW drama part 231092481209841092x
    Anyway i think BF have 10x more items worth as two other clan's but skill > items
    I think BF family and kids family like drama "We Are BF, We Are Best, NoOne Can kill Us"

  8. #68
    Senior Member deeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    We kill you every day in cz, why you think we should be jealous? . on the contrary you should be ashamed, that people with less items, so humiliate you.
    I've said and I say again, you cant win without advantage anyone, equal or disadvantaged, do the ridiculous. The fingers and the brain cant be bought with $.
    Shall I start?
    That's confirmed you're a stupid jealous KID.
    Like i said and i gonna repeat again, if you "HUMILIATE" me or any BF member, lets do a VS and post if after here.
    SIMPLE stop refuse and do town in CZ one time in your life.
    You can't stand 20seconds pking agains't us, you guys do instantly town.

    1- Your rogues or melees always refuse a VS.
    2- When ur rogues come, they came in 2vs1 or 3vs1 spame illusion and can't kill me.
    3- Why are you so scared? No worry baby, all people have played once one day in cz of carnac west aswell, know you guys suck, can't vs, can't pk pt vs pt, can't do a shit, always killling atrosses & riotes and people unbuffed farming some shit.
    4- When you guys meet any bf party in cz, it's a instanly town, don't come with that bullshit pk videos, showing us without mage/priest/with random people in party.
    5- You will never get any respect in Carnac - West or any USKO server, maybe you sould try a pvt server or mario kart.

    I never care about pk videos b4, but i'll start fraps sometimes in cz.
    Eternity likes this.

  9. #69
    Senior Member deeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    If we mentioned items, it's because these guys think they are awesome and they arent, and the only reason because they believe it is the difference of items. So we say that having +9 +3 is its only merit, 0 skills.many of their items are illegal, and purchased $. And with all this advantage, they lose, then they have to play very badly, and that is evident to all.

    What part of my post you can't understand and shut ur mouth?
    Do you think whole bf had+3's +9's?
    That's so many armor sets+9 , weapons+9 , uniques+3 , and c-w doesn't have that aswell

    Let me guess what is your next POST...

    "blablabla all bf with itens+9, blablabla we don't have itens, blablabla their itens are illegal, blablabla newage is the best coordination pk, blablabla"
    Eternity likes this.

  10. #70
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    What part of my post you can't understand and shut ur mouth?
    Do you think whole bf had+3's +9's?
    That's so many armor sets+9 , weapons+9 , uniques+3 , and c-w doesn't have that aswell

    Let me guess what is your next POST...

    "blablabla all bf with itens+9, blablabla we don't have itens, blablabla their itens are illegal, blablabla newage is the best coordination pk, blablabla"
    Bro , the truth I never see you kill anyone in cz , why I would have to argue with someone who does not know how to play? . From there on BadFamily rouges you must be one of the worst, and you're the one that most comments . Your opinions and comments I dont care, because you're nobody. no offense but it's true .

  11. #71
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Okay soo when you say "1.Animosty defended the csw when there wasn't much people for fighting on it really, our clan wasn't enough active for holding the csw(we hadn't enough priests) and if we came, we came only with 1pt and we didn't ment to take the crystal at all..."

    So Integ didnt come with there full mage clan...? Chulls didnt come with 2-3 mage partys..? new age didnt come against us..? Your guys 1 party...? and another orc clan? thats not defending against 6+ partys? dude you lost csw to chulls and NA. end of story dont bring my clan into saying "we didnt have people to defend it against" go cry a fucking river. you guys always come to animosity vent and tell us your the bset clan. bitch u cant even hold castle for a month. now here comes the exucses about "They had more partys than us" im pretty fucking sure Degano(the warrior) can 2 hit every chulls mage with torment. so please. dont bring my clan into ur pointless argument.
    Blanquita likes this.

  12. #72
    Senior Member deeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Bro , the truth I never see you kill anyone in cz , why I would have to argue with someone who does not know how to play? . From there on BadFamily rouges you must be one of the worst, and you're the one that most comments . Your opinions and comments I dont care, because you're nobody. no offense but it's true .
    If am I the worst, why the scare for vs me? AHHAHAHA
    try to explain it to me please!!

  13. #73
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Blanquita stop spamming town button in cz for once in your life.. please.. If a priest out of the 3 you have dies you all do massive town.. That's not pk. It's called "i'm running to save my life".. I wait for the day that you and your clan stop doing that massive town or maybe the day that ko will remove town button in pking zones so you cant save your ass so cheap! Cheers
    I think you should go see a doctor... clearly you possess the Butthurt Syndrome.

  14. #74
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Okay soo when you say "1.Animosty defended the csw when there wasn't much people for fighting on it really, our clan wasn't enough active for holding the csw(we hadn't enough priests) and if we came, we came only with 1pt and we didn't ment to take the crystal at all..."

    So Integ didnt come with there full mage clan...? Chulls didnt come with 2-3 mage partys..? new age didnt come against us..? Your guys 1 party...? and another orc clan? thats not defending against 6+ partys? dude you lost csw to chulls and NA. end of story dont bring my clan into saying "we didnt have people to defend it against" go cry a fucking river. you guys always come to animosity vent and tell us your the bset clan. bitch u cant even hold castle for a month. now here comes the exucses about "They had more partys than us" im pretty fucking sure Degano(the warrior) can 2 hit every chulls mage with torment. so please. dont bring my clan into ur pointless argument.
    I agree with this guy . I add , NewAge was busy fighting in EUKO in the 6 mounths you had the castle , Now we return to CW and you went to Euko . The best of luck there will be plenty of action, the Turks are very skilled, Euko was fun, the bad is that population spanish / english declined too much. We hope to see soon your pk videos. gl.

  15. #75
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I agree with this guy . I add , NewAge was busy fighting in EUKO in the 6 mounths you had the castle , Now we return to CW and you went to Euko . The best of luck there will be plenty of action, the Turks are very skilled, Euko was fun, the bad is that population spanish / english declined too much. We hope to see soon your pk videos. gl.

    atm eng population raise very well at EUKO. to bad that we are still out from CSW

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Recruiting] BadFamily ♦ Gordion ♦ Karus
    By Adi in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2760
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 02:21 PM
  2. CSW in memory of Userbin
    By devilscommandments in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
  3. CSW at olympia
    By easton in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:24 PM
  4. Beramus CSW what the fuk?
    By Gollum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 05:52 PM
  5. CSW half action, ares
    By Grid in forum Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •