Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 190
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T0pcat I was not on anyone side..I found it funny how ppl got csw from Bf and ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    I was not on anyone side..I found it funny how ppl got csw from Bf and came and flamed them to be noobs...I wanna see next csw and prolly a video too i just stated Facts. The old me would have been a child and flamed ur ass but I am too old for that crap now. 20 K in Girakon? Maybe so but why does it matter who spends what. I wanted to have fun and i spent on this game ..
    The topic is about CSW and not how much TopCat spent on this game or matter of fact who spent what.. people like you have time tracking how money money other ppl spend but its none of your freaking business in the first place.
    Really bro 20k ?? Amazing!! with all that money i would buy a car , a boat or maybe a small plane . Is funny read many who cried when they fought vs people who had better items in the interserver , say later that there is no reason to complain about the difference of items ( obviously i dont talk about you ) . the point is that its okay if you want buy top items , its your money . but cant expect others respect you as good player for have this items if you play bad and you dont have skills , you cant go around saying "i play very good and i are the best in the world" , when the only reason you win is because have advantage bought with $ ,is obvious that having a big adventage sometime you win but no because you are skilled , this is the point , is normal if you have that attitude , other people will come out to tell you " a moment , you are wrong , you cant say it because you dont have skills you only merit is the money " ( i repeat i dont talk about you , i dont know you )
    The important thing here is that this type of dispute , contradict what some people say about Carnac West , Carnac West no is dead and remains an interesting server , and this kind of marketing is beneficial to all who play here . we hope you also record your video , and no matter who wins in the end , there will always be a next week . Hopefully yours is not just excitement for one day .

    Pd : in this csw we are only 1 1/2 party of NewAge and about 3 Chulls vs 4 partys Badfamily and ally . There is a no big difference in number .

  2. #152
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    wargrim and MauiWowie like this.

  3. #153
    Senior Member TripleX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    I just dont get all the flaming n stuff all I have to say is that we will see you guys next week keeping it, for now you won congratz...and dosent really matter how/why. but as i said its just for now and we sure meet next week unless servers will be down agian:P

    p.s quit the spending money/items crap dosent really help any1 ... thos items that some people bought dosent mean you couldnt buy them they r up on the forums and if u want u can offer on it... some people just dont have the time to spend on that game with farming so they spend and some other just making easy bucks on people because they can play more than the others.
    Anyways have a fun week and cya soon
    -IFeelerI-
    SkP likes this.

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    I just dont get all the flaming n stuff all I have to say is that we will see you guys next week keeping it, for now you won congratz...and dosent really matter how/why. but as i said its just for now and we sure meet next week unless servers will be down agian:P

    p.s quit the spending money/items crap dosent really help any1 ... thos items that some people bought dosent mean you couldnt buy them they r up on the forums and if u want u can offer on it... some people just dont have the time to spend on that game with farming so they spend and some other just making easy bucks on people because they can play more than the others.
    Anyways have a fun week and cya soon
    -IFeelerI-
    totally agree lol

  5. #155
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Also just wanted to add a true fact I have seen numerous videos of PK CSW blah blah blah but this video kinda sucked to be honest.. Nothing against Newage or Chullz.. come on a very disorganized team work . You won simply because of numbers and bravo to that , I could not bear to watch the whole thing.. It was painful. I guess at time it is a numbers game. you can bring 50 people without skills and sometimes u do win against good players.. story of KO. Not saying you guys have no skills i was just using that sentence as a metaphor.
    Exactly, a very disorganized team beat them. That's the whole point! bravo for noticing.

    They were only outnumbered by 1 or maybe 2 parties more than them, according to perfection's post. Nothing impossible to overcome for an organized, half-decent clan.

    But they couldn't do it. Not with the item difference, not with their apparent "superior organization". That's why it's funny, and that's why they are so butthurt.

  6. #156
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    candy for everyone if that topic gonna hit 20 page

  7. #157
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    118

    Default

    i want a lollipop!

  8. #158
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    NewAge is shit, BadFamily is shittier though.

  9. #159
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    i want a lollipop!
    fine, can be lolipop for u

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Exactly, a very disorganized team beat them. That's the whole point! bravo for noticing.

    They were only outnumbered by 1 or maybe 2 parties more than them, according to perfection's post. Nothing impossible to overcome for an organized, half-decent clan.

    But they couldn't do it. Not with the item difference, not with their apparent "superior organization". That's why it's funny, and that's why they are so butthurt.
    there you go. the good-ole deceiving razor.
    Chullz got it, not NA. chullz is a mage clan. mage parties got the advantage in CSW. but then again i wouldn't expect you to know the half of it
    BF lost fair and square. but i do appreciate you keeping the drama going on. keeps it fun. wonder what would you do with your life if this topic was over.
    deeh, TripleX and 4Fromthesky like this.

  11. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Razor > perfection end of story
    4Fromthesky likes this.

  12. #162
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    To end the topic , conclusions :

    This CSW only have four clans 2 vs 2 , no there were other clans trying to capture crystal.
    The video is NewAge and Chulls vs BadFamily and BadIfamily : Won NewAge and Chulls
    The partys was 1 1/2 NewAge and 3 chulls vs 4 partys BF 1-2 .( no is the fault of NA/Chulls that clan 2 BF not much help )
    Some BadFamily members cry a lot , and some few accept they lost . What comes next is another story.
    Regis gift lolipop to all the assistants .
    Thank you all for coming

    - Lowered the curtian


    The history of this CSW ended .

  13. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    To end the topic , conclusions :

    Some BadFamily members cry a lot = perfection =D
    - Lowered the curtian

    the history of this CSW ended .

    ..............................

  14. #164
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Last remark , this topic has 81 likes . 77 are give to excuses or justification ( the likes have been given by the same people who justify to BF ) .

    ............................................. END.........................................

  15. #165
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Last remark , this topic has 81 likes . 77 are give to excuses or justification ( the likes have been given by the same people who justify to BF ) .

    ............................................. END.........................................
    ya lol, the fanboys like each other QQ posts as if that gave it more value to their worthless cries.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Recruiting] BadFamily ♦ Gordion ♦ Karus
    By Adi in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2760
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 02:21 PM
  2. CSW in memory of Userbin
    By devilscommandments in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
  3. CSW at olympia
    By easton in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:24 PM
  4. Beramus CSW what the fuk?
    By Gollum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 05:52 PM
  5. CSW half action, ares
    By Grid in forum Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •