Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

nice KO movies o.O

This is a discussion on nice KO movies o.O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uve only been on wiggly in the clip where u spam tptp in party chat and suck as hell :/...
Page: 5

Kewlgýrl

uve only been on wiggly in the clip where u spam tptp in party chat and suck as hell :/

Delicious

nice movie liked it alot gg

uve only been on wiggly in the clip where u spam tptp in party chat and suck as hell :/[/b]
    <333333333333333333333333333 BB

P.S I was in 3

BB

Nord can you do a rapid filefront blocked in china

EDIT:
    did upload to rapidshare, just noticed it caused an error somehow with this facking "Rapidshare Uploader"
    fakin thing uploadet the same spilt archive 3times..
    DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/10626410...ich2.part1.rar

so you can at least see the first like 7min.
    gona upload the missing two tonigh..

Downloaded that one file not much help can&#39;t view without the others

vampik

Nice job 10/10

nice one nord xD

iiason

wow, nice vid. weird music.

but still 9/10

i gotta say nice video, specially i hate fcking bp that duffs in a matter of 1 seconds as soon as they see you in cz.. .

i remember i was getting subside+parasite+torment from ur azz in cz.. but thank god a rogue cure curse and all my scroll got back up and got ur azz down for good ^^ hahahah.. was awesome and i give 10 mill coins to rogue for cure curse me. cuz it was fun.

oh well.. that was when i was human side.. but now im orc and everytime i see you use torment i go straight for the kill and take some kills before u kill them all ^^

<3 ur video not bad and make some other video cuz i wanna see you doing pk solo..

yeah man.. make a video pk solo, i wanna see you in action alone at pk without anyone to help you .. heal u or tp u..

i wanna see how good you are alone solo action. it will be like a self hand solo party :lol: but yes make a solo party pk, and see how good can you do versus 3 warriors and 2 rogues or 3 rogues + 2 warrior and 1 priest vs you solo.

<3 the video and GL .. hope to see u make a solo pk video

magnified

i gotta say nice video, specially i hate fcking bp that duffs in a matter of 1 seconds as soon as they see you in cz.. .

i remember i was getting subside+parasite+torment from ur azz in cz.. but thank god a rogue cure curse and all my scroll got back up and got ur azz down for good ^^ hahahah.. was awesome and i give 10 mill coins to rogue for cure curse me. cuz it was fun.

oh well.. that was when i was human side.. but now im orc and everytime i see you use torment i go straight for the kill and take some kills before u kill them all ^^

<3 ur video not bad and make some other video cuz i wanna see you doing pk solo..

yeah man.. make a video pk solo, i wanna see you in action alone at pk without anyone to help you .. heal u or tp u..

i wanna see how good you are alone solo action. it will be like a self hand solo party :lol: but yes make a solo party pk, and see how good can you do versus 3 warriors and 2 rogues or 3 rogues + 2 warrior and 1 priest vs you solo.

<3 the video and GL .. hope to see u make a solo pk video[/b]

+1 for 3 month bumps xD anyways, sick vid... best bp vid ive seen

eskimobob235

LOL Inever played a priest before i didnt realize how big that area duff is lol

awesome, movie of the year.
    10/10

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast