Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NirvFamous Productions.

This is a discussion on NirvFamous Productions. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yay i was in the credits...
Page: 2

yay i was in the credits

tommyleonghk

ermmm... i would say 5/10 since its your 1st video ....

you'll prolly do better at your next videos...

oli

I give 8/10 too, and I liked the music

umm @ crackurback. not sure if your retarded or just mentally challenged. why was i killing shaula instead of humans? uhh why not kill the boss? my team told me to kill the boss. if your unable to read. MakeItRain : kill the shaula. wish i coulda added the part were we kill them after the shaula but i lost the clip. the PK clips are cut because most of it is just people running away/towning or just straight up boring. i geuss you can say we were gangbanging each person individually but overall through the clips as you can see each parties has far more then we do. sorry if our party is smart enough to know to attack 1-2 people at a time instead of the morons that atack a different person and run around like fuking retards.

ps. @ crack again. if you didnt notice i wasnt pking in that clip. was trying to kill a boss with 4 people. its not as easy as it sounds when its 4 v shaula vs 3golems vs 2parties. i can kill a noob bp anytime..i dont get a shitload of chances to get a SS.

StoneColdAngel

Was alright. You could have cut the shaula action cuz it got boring at the middle. Other then that 6/10 cuz you basically only rape some noobs. :lol:

Reallizt

i liked the fight about shaula or lesath w/e

Banned

you guys are morons for bashing him about gangbanging... thats what your SUPPOSED to do in party pk, like he said if everyone attacks different people its like chickens running around with their heads chopped off. When your pking with someone you ALWAYS pick 1 person out of the group and attack them, thats how you kill the group. idiots...

Immortal Technique <3

Banned

GJ mate, movie wernt bad at all, hurt my eyes abit watching you lag like a piece of crap lol.

much <3 nirwana.

Preztel

I liked it still good Job Nirv that was awesome still Infamous Also.

Good Luck on level 70 since we doesn&#39;t see you anymore on DCZ

Was oki .. 7/10

RoxaS

I liked it still good Job Nirv that was awesome still Infamous Also.

Good Luck on level 70 since we doesn&#39;t see you anymore on DCZ [/b]
    The bitch barely plays anymore.
    :P

I still say that there should be some 70 cz/war pk in there..

umm @ crackurback. not sure if your retarded or just mentally challenged. why was i killing shaula instead of humans? uhh why not kill the boss? my team told me to kill the boss. if your unable to read. MakeItRain : kill the shaula. wish i coulda added the part were we kill them after the shaula but i lost the clip. the PK clips are cut because most of it is just people running away/towning or just straight up boring. i geuss you can say we were gangbanging each person individually but overall through the clips as you can see each parties has far more then we do. sorry if our party is smart enough to know to attack 1-2 people at a time instead of the morons that atack a different person and run around like fuking retards.

ps. @ crack again. if you didnt notice i wasnt pking in that clip. was trying to kill a boss with 4 people. its not as easy as it sounds when its 4 v shaula vs 3golems vs 2parties. i can kill a noob bp anytime..i dont get a shitload of chances to get a SS.[/b]
    You can always fast forward. That way we dont have to watch 6 min of you kill Shaula.

You can always fast forward. That way we dont have to watch 6 min of you kill Shaula.[/b]
    lol :P i was thinking about it..but the timing worked out good with the music so i left it like it is. lot of people re bashing me because i didnt "help my team" during the shaula clip. maybe they dont understand how things work. i kill the shaula. they distract...that was the plan. oh and ty elucid. i love immortal technique :P hes sick

ps. bomb its only 4 minutes i think

Interesting...

Motnahp

If you fags want perfect quality, then Download it... Downloaded it is good enough to see the actually hp numbers as he gets hit.

As for the shaula.... If you don&#39;t like seeing a 4 man party hold off 20 people while taking the kill from them, instead of running around like any other idiot party in C-West would then just fast forward to the PKing.

And what the fuk are you guys smoking trying to say we gang bang?

You do realize it is in most cases 10-20 vs 2,3,4... Since when is it gang bang for 2 rogues to attack the same person?
    Last time i checked out of their 20 people we had about 5 on each of us.... But nooooo you guys are right... us coordinating 2 spikes together without vent on one guy with 5 on us.... is definitely US gang banging

Yet when you guys watch pariah vids or something and it is 8 pariah vs 5 noobs or 8 noobs or whatever... That isn&#39;t gang banging, right?

Geeze you people can be dumb sometimes, So what if you hate Nirvana and Infamous... Then stay the hell out of here or comment on something that makes sense... like the short cut off clips or something (even though it is just towning/running away)

As for those who gave a kind or advice filled comment, Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast