Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83

=o a noob named TempesTs pking -_-

This is a discussion on =o a noob named TempesTs pking -_- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice vid...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    Nice vid

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Cool :wub:
    LordOfTheHumans is a bugger who cant kill u
    Lol how he can lose? :wacko:
    Th3Jok3r would win! But he got tp
    I liked the ks part

  3. #18
    GangS
    Guest

    Default

    nice movie temp

  4. #19
    the_DEAN
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ali1989

    Th3Jok3r would win! But he got tp *
    rewatch the video!!!At least LordOfbugAbussing have it the balls to tunk him

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Originally posted by phantomlink
    September 10th, even where you live it's still sep 10th <_<

    stupid chink
    hmm im quite sure it was 11th for him because it says here the time of posting that post for me is 5 am 11th sept

  6. #21
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ali1989
    Cool :wub: *
    LordOfTheHumans is a bugger who cant kill u *
    Lol how he can lose? :wacko: *
    Th3Jok3r would win! But he got tp *
    I liked the ks part
    maybe thejoker towned of the 2nd warrior that came , but still kinda lame to do

  7. #22
    dorpwn
    Guest

    Default

    very nice movie dude i realy enjoyed it
    make more plz

  8. #23
    ###LoL###
    Guest

    Default

    First part of video was a NP transfer or what? :P

    Gratz! Nice combo

  9. #24
    KENETHPL
    Guest

    Default

    Unbeliveable movie! The funnest thing is that almost all ppl just run away from u and everyone are afraid attack u

  10. #25
    TAFFY
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by MrzLies
    uhm........ well, u know wut i think abuot your pking... its a shame tho our friend realtion is kinda down.. i miss your voice on vent *:wub: . (So gay). Prolly n your next vid i can red ball u . *Anyways u know if u want u can count on me 4 everything... thats wut friends are mad for .. *

    Miss ya bro.. really do.
    awww so sad :wub:

  11. #26
    Timmy
    Guest

    Default

    sick combo

  12. #27
    the_DEAN
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TAFFY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TAFFY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies
    uhm........ well, u know wut i think abuot your pking... its a shame tho our friend realtion is kinda down.. i miss your voice on vent *:wub: . (So gay). Prolly n your next vid i can red ball u . *Anyways u know if u want u can count on me 4 everything... thats wut friends are mad for .. *

    Miss ya bro.. really do.
    awww so sad :wub:[/b]
    where the hack you found your sig sigie?i wana one like that too nice ass write there ^_^
    edited:what happens after she takes or put hes hand there?

  13. #28
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    Nice vid temp...love the ks thing...Very funny :lol: ..

  14. #29
    XX
    XX is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hull, England
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Originally posted by phantomlink
    September 10th, even where you live it's still sep 10th <_<

    stupid chink
    Owned ? h43r:

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    243

    Default

    wery nice movie :wub:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •