Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Obliivion Gira BP Power

This is a discussion on Obliivion Gira BP Power within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we are bp's debuffer so we use debuff wtf? see BrosBeforeHos on pk 3xfh 3xwarriors 75+ uniqs +1 and SC ...
Page: 9

we are bp's debuffer so we use debuff wtf? see BrosBeforeHos on pk 3xfh 3xwarriors 75+ uniqs +1 and SC 2k 350 we on buffs and 3 paper bps 800 def what about u talk we debufers we use debuf n/c[/b]
    you know what's funny....there was a 4-5 man BrosBeforeHos party about an hour ago raping cz, 1 priest 2 rogues, 1 warrior (2 when sirlegend wasn't dc'd). vs CrazyMageofChina party, 4-1...vs Insanity party, 6-2 (not counting all the times kloud died and tp'd his entire party back to town), vs Oblivion party 5-0, vs Insanity party and Oblivion party 2-5 (hard for 5 man party with 1 priest to beat 2 parties). It's quite idiotic making a video of raiding an xp party and trying to claim that you are gods of pk....it'd be like me making a video with my mage raiding the EW party earlier today and killing them all within 2 seconds cause the were sitting down waiting for a priest.

qunix

you know what's funny....there was a 4-5 man BrosBeforeHos party about an hour ago raping cz, 1 priest 2 rogues, 1 warrior (2 when sirlegend wasn't dc'd). vs CrazyMageofChina party, 4-1...vs Insanity party, 6-2 (not counting all the times kloud died and tp'd his entire party back to town), vs Oblivion party 5-0, vs Insanity party and Oblivion party 2-5 (hard for 5 man party with 1 priest to beat 2 parties). It's quite idiotic making a video of raiding an xp party and trying to claim that you are gods of pk....it'd be like me making a video with my mage raiding the EW party earlier today and killing them all within 2 seconds cause the were sitting down waiting for a priest.[/b]
    alot of insanity ppl dont even log ... they prolly owned some nubies

alot of insanity ppl dont even log ... they prolly owned some nubies[/b]
    nubb it was you

GiveItToMeBaby

what tha fck is this shit?

i've lost 2 min of my life on it ... thx[/b]
    I don't say u must watch it it's ur choice

alot of insanity ppl dont even log ... they prolly owned some nubies[/b]
    kloud, bog, batina, rialiX, 2 ice mages (forget the names but both were 75), wookii, and the rogue had nazi symbol (forgot the name)

Kreeden

Has this topic really made it to 7+ pages? I feel guilty adding to this atrocity.

Unr4ted

Has this topic really made it to 7+ pages? I feel guilty adding to this atrocity.[/b]
    :lol:

lol you are asking for a big flame.[/b]

ahaha!

kloud, bog, batina, rialiX, 2 ice mages (forget the names but both were 75), wookii, and the rogue had nazi symbol (forgot the name)[/b]
    rogue was wamosbein or something like that
    Other mage was MrGarrison and i forgot the other D:

4Nikes

notDEAD

wszyscy jesteście pedziami

spammy plz xD

Delicious

well since I wasted my time on that movie I just gotta post on it.. and this movie is prolly just as bad as the we can pwn in csw movie.
    why the fuk do you see your self as good when you take like 5 mins to kill a party xping at dark knight rofl. like it's fun to do but dude to make a movie and brag bout it? thats just sad. your trying to make it look like you guys are better then meow and C.O..Reallity check they>you. sorry kktybb.

well since I wasted my time on that movie I just gotta post on it.. and this movie is prolly just as bad as the we can pwn in csw movie.
    why the fuk do you see your self as good when you take like 5 mins to kill a party xping at dark knight rofl. like it's fun to do but dude to make a movie and brag bout it? thats just sad. your trying to make it look like you guys are better then meow and C.O..Reallity check they>you. sorry kktybb.[/b]
    Good words ...

nice movie baba

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast