Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1

This is a discussion on OMG TEZ! U GOT OWNED BY YUNA_ IN A 1ON1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; paddy ban me if u want ur the great mod here right....ur higher then all of us cause u know ...
Page: 7

Banned

paddy ban me if u want ur the great mod here right....ur higher then all of us cause u know where everyone of your items came from like that bardish...and u never bought for usd...pfftt

also i didnt know kom was not legit and when i did i stoped.....wtf dont u read stupid ass

and like i said only things i ever sold for him was 3 raptors and 2 shards....thats it...my shell was given to me nothing more

and again when i found out i stoped

so lets see the ss of the bardish upgrade please

theres a screenshot of something you'll never have for yourself, a screenshot of me purchasing an item legitimatly in game, you want more, pm the guy next time you see him and ask for it... sadly i cant do the same for you because KoM got banned and deleted, which lets be honest is the same reason you had to stop doing 'business' and by business i mean scamming.

And lol 'i did deals for your best friends', you don't even know who my best friends are and you don't even know who i am... the reality of it is that i keep providing facts and you keep on throwing out cheap guesses.

Anyway, we've banned people for selling illegitimate items for USD on this forum, what you going to do if the same happens to you? Take down the forums? Spit your dummy? Or are you paying for this hosting so you can get immunity from that? Self righteous little prick, i've already provided you with my screenshot, now its your turn

Put a fork in this topic because it's done

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567