Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ORC Pk Vol.1

This is a discussion on ORC Pk Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes just mad he got outsmarted by "scum" ....
Page: 2

susGe

hes just mad he got outsmarted by "scum" .

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Lick my balls you Turkish scum, *my pubic hair is worth more than you.
    just stfu and let ppl make comments about their video ,here's not a flaming topic media section and there is a link for watch it,not flame it kid, seems like flaming ppl is all u can do,same as ur silly LOCKED topics.

btw,after braveheart,i'm pretty sure ORC clana and ur pk videos ownz

FlyingCat

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    just stfu and let ppl make comments about their video ,here's not a flaming topic media section and there is a link for watch it,not flame it kid, seems like flaming ppl is all u can do,same as ur silly LOCKED topics.

btw,after braveheart,i'm pretty sure ORC clana and ur pk videos ownz [/b]
    +2000 + 300 AC polithe1st !!! :wub:

LaResistance

is it allowed to say these things in this forum? omg where r the admins ? :wacko:

LaResistance

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master
    looks like u live in a dump of cockroaches *:lol: lol people like you make me laugh anyway i don't have time for your bullshit so cya fag
    Good, now go dupe something.[/b]
    joined at 23th june, but 100 posts, i think you gone mad and cant understand what my point is... :unsure:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>

btw,after braveheart,i'm pretty sure ORC clana and ur pk videos ownz [/b]
    Well actually hes breaking the rules you retards, which is why I flammed him, not only is it agianst the rules to talk in Turkish, it's very disrespectful. I really don't understand why you guys are taking his side rolf. I'm writing down all your names so next time you get scammed/hacked/cussed out and bitch about it on the forums, i'm gonna quote all you fags.

Chiclette

Nice video , When is the second video coming

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    Originally posted by Tweety@

Well actually hes breaking the rules you retards, which is why I flammed him, not only is it agianst the rules to talk in Turkish, it's very disrespectful. I really don't understand why you guys are taking his side rolf. I'm writing down all your names so next time you get scammed/hacked/cussed out and bitch about it on the forums, i'm gonna quote all you fags.[/b]
    write my name down too fag...cause all you do is spam and flame....much like I just did in this post :lol:

LaResistance

Originally posted by Chiclette
    Nice video , When is the second video coming
    as soon as possible, we have 7.2m np and soon we will be on fire

Mitch

Oh, right, lets defend the very people I curse to on a day-to-day basis. *Then in 10 mins you'll make a thread about how u got scammed, or hacked, and i'll laugh
    get it right

Healo

Originally posted by Tweety@

Well actually hes breaking the rules you retards, which is why I flammed him, not only is it agianst the rules to talk in Turkish, it's very disrespectful. I really don't understand why you guys are taking his side rolf. I'm writing down all your names so next time you get scammed/hacked/cussed out and bitch about it on the forums, i'm gonna quote all you fags.[/b]
    Someone needs a tampon

wraith86

i dunno but whoever that girl is in laresistance's avatar is really cute.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Thats a dude

Reinhard

Thats a dude
    Then he needs to get a fuck.

wraith86

Thats a dude
    dude thats a girl atleast i hope so OMG im going to go hang myself or something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast