Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ordeall Ares Master Warrior [NEW]

This is a discussion on Ordeall Ares Master Warrior [NEW] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 0/10 No respect for cheaters....
Page: 3

leetcakes

0/10

No respect for cheaters.

Banned

but good own

0/10

Stopped watching when I saw the tbling priest. Anyone who pks with a tbling priest is just as a bad as a tbler. Pretty much like you double pot. I don't understand why people post their vids when they have cheaters in their party or are cheaters. Nothing to be proud of and I see no skill in that.

+10 items and you still need a tbl priest, fucking pathetic.

Amazing just Amazing that it must be the in thing to be so cool to have a tbl priest everywhere you go now. Also its to the point where I guess people think this is okay... The past week when server 1 and 2 have been damn near 24/7 np transfer and koxping archers everywhere, some crazy gold minor heal thingy going on and tbl's everywhere also top 2 clans on the server getting hacked. There's just no point anymore.. bb

0/10

Stopped watching when I saw the tbling priest. Anyone who pks with a tbling priest is just as a bad as a tbler. Pretty much like you double pot. I don't understand why people post their vids when they have cheaters in their party or are cheaters. Nothing to be proud of and I see no skill in that.

+10 items and you still need a tbl priest, fucking pathetic.[/b]
    +10000000000000000000000000000

lol @ his combo though... No wonder they needed 1 min to kill 8 people with that gear...

But +1 to the fact that they infact need tbl to do that...

Im gonna admitt that I dont mind a no cancel heal tbl... But fast cast heal/duff... PLEASE.....

Im gonna admitt that I dont mind a no cancel heal tbl... But fast cast heal/duff... PLEASE.....[/b]
    ye he got both :P

Pk is so fun, and they destroy it with hacks and koxp... Where is the fun there to spam anyone without doing anyhting and just looking at the monitor. They can hack and kopx 24/7 at exp spots... but not in pk. Damn their balls need to be really small.

Uzu

ares = priv server

mainly people who survived the dupe wipe somehow play there anyways

OutlawDance

waiting for Vol. 2

Hello Good Morning, i had saw the video i can say the combo it got improve still why versus with undying isnt enough to use undying in pk but in vs i think both characters should use 2k hp scroll or no hp scrolls or unless both undying, but undying vs 2k hp scrolls please dont be a jerk.

ok now, Ordeall he still and always Pk with well Gear Priest that always use TBL Edits Heals, Duff casts and all. it just too much and Why Ordeall You Come to Ko4life to get and gain Respect for Those Tbl Edits of your Priest of all your PK parties.

Ordeall i know you will read these, and i tell you if you come here to Gain Respect from all of us please dont use any TBL Edits Cheats from your Priest, Mage or Assasin. You 1st make yourself look Bad like Shit, if you want people to follow you and chear you up, STOP using TBL EDITS in your Pk Party and NO Undying vs 2k hp Scrolls.

anyways, my vote for your video is 0.01/10 only 0.01 cuz you spend the time to make the video thats all the rest i never support to any Cheaters from any Programmers, Pedals, Tbl Edits, or anything. Play Clean and honest with Real People and you will gain my Respect.

Here is a video from you Ordeall VS your worse NightMare warrior enjoy Ordeall ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLbrdAlI_I

lol @ his combo though... No wonder they needed 1 min to kill 8 people with that gear...

Im gonna admitt that I dont mind a no cancel heal tbl... But fast cast heal/duff... PLEASE.....[/b]
    +1

It's not hard to kill everybody with that gear and when they are duffed ...

Achemenes

to bad that he suck he coudn t even kill me on a mage or even kill my buddy with +1 items

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

terrible & pathetic, nothing more to say

to bad that he suck he coudn t even kill me on a mage or even kill my buddy with +1 items[/b]
    all those no name warriors lvl 83 with the worst combo ever run the server /sad
    some people dont need tbl's to be good,ache u homo, parasite him boom hes dead :P

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast