Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Palaviarhs VS Drazdec VS MIST

This is a discussion on Palaviarhs VS Drazdec VS MIST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For the record - I have seen Giorgio play in the person and he has extreamly good timing and dexerity. ...
Page: 4

For the record - I have seen Giorgio play in the person and he has extreamly good timing and dexerity. He will not fraps as he plays in a cafe and he does not want to drop his fps by runnign fraps in the back ground.

So seriously stop ranting about him cheating , I flown to Greece and seen the guy play have you?[/b]

Nobody called him a cheater. We just want to see him play from 1st person ( or a reason why cannot show us). He told us why (the cafe issue) and we accepted it.

WaSaBaBasdf

Nobody called him a cheater. We just want to see him play from 1st person ( or a reason why cannot show us). He told us why (the cafe issue) and we accepted it.[/b]
    Believe me i tried fraps but when i was trying to see the video it was moving with like 1-2 fps..So it would be impossible to let you see the vs.
    That's why i can't make video from my screen.
    And as felix said the fps drop so much while frapping...
    Internet cafe is not the best huh :P

ZeIda

Palaviarhs can you post your stats plx?[/b]
    please!

WaSaBaBasdf

please![/b]
    :lol: why..?
    What is gonna change?

ZeIda

:lol: why..?
    What is gonna change?[/b]
    Nothing is gonna change, most ppl probably know you have dv+10, dv+9, shell set+10 rebirth, and probably like dual rofs or rols+3, in+3, ib+3, dual eme+3 or something like that. But Id just like to see what your stats looks like with those items (preferably with dex scroll, enchants and everything), so if you can make a screenshot and post it here I would be happy

nathan16

waste of time lol

Well first of all..Both mist and drazdec are full+3 and +9 so our items has no difference..[/b]
    I know Giorgio u are a good player and not at all a cheater but, tbh, this made difference in the vs:
    1. u have a +10 item
    2. u are a sin doing vs with warriors imo sins >>>>>>>> warriors (equally geared and equally played) cuz of pot+minor healing combo

WaSaBaBasdf

I know Giorgio u are a good player and not at all a cheater but, tbh, this made difference in the vs:
    1. u have a +10 item
    2. u are a sin doing vs with warriors imo sins >>>>>>>> warriors (equally geared and equally played) cuz of pot+minor healing combo[/b]
    the +10 item has not so big difference..
    Also i am not using shells+9 as they do..
    so i dont think that we have any difference..
    and tbh claude if i could play at the same time one warrior and one assasin with equal items,i think i would be winner as warrior

For the record - I have seen Giorgio play in the person and he has extreamly good timing and dexerity. He will not fraps as he plays in a cafe and he does not want to drop his fps by runnign fraps in the back ground.

So seriously stop ranting about him cheating , I flown to Greece and seen the guy play have you?[/b]

Wow, pwned!

and tbh claude if i could play at the same time one warrior and one assasin with equal items,i think i would be winner as warrior [/b]

my friend got spiked 3.6K by you ^^ ( 1.1K ac 45 dd)... i saw the screen, waiting for him to send me. (on my char)

WaSaBaBasdf

my friend got spiked 3.6K by you ^^ ( 1.1K ac 45 dd)... i saw the screen, waiting for him to send me. (on my char)[/b]
    He had 20dd not 45

He had 20dd not 45 [/b]
    i have 45 and have spikes 4k and 3k + all days fak critical :P
    fukers rogues are overpowereds xD

and tbh claude if i could play at the same time one warrior and one assasin with equal items,i think i would be winner as warrior [/b]

lol?

dv +10 130 ap 20 dex bonus
    dv +9 110 ap 16 dex bonus

and your shells have 5 less dex point compared to full +9 (which you almost gain from the extra dex bonus from dv+10 )

20 more ap on a sin's main hand isnt a lot.....dont fool me

I can tell you that the only vs I have lost with my warrior, were with you on LeHaine and 2 with Quietclaw...if a rogue with good items is played by a good player who dont fuck up minor healing and potting (and has enough mana) no way a warrior wins.

WaSaBaBasdf

lol?

dv +10 130 ap 20 dex bonus
    dv +9 110 ap 16 dex bonus

and your shells have 5 less dex point compared to full +9 (which you almost gain from the extra dex bonus from dv+10 )

20 more ap on a sin's main hand isnt a lot.....dont fool me

I can tell you that the only vs I have lost with my warrior, were with you on LeHaine and 2 with Quietclaw...if a rogue with good items is played by a good player who dont fuck up minor healing and potting (and has enough mana) no way a warrior wins.[/b]
    Yes but think that with dual dvs i lose like 400hp and 400mp..its important..
    i dont think that there is so big difference
    Anyway..you got your opinion..i got mine :P

P.S i hope quiteclaw had a lot less hp when he killed you than the hp i had when i killed you :lol:

i have 45 and have spikes 4k and 3k + all days fak critical :P
    fukers rogues are overpowereds xD[/b]
    Lyer :P
    I can't hit you so much if you have dd on :P

Yes but think that with dual dvs i lose like 400hp and 400mp..its important..
    i dont think that there is so big difference
    Anyway..you got your opinion..i got mine :P

P.S i hope quiteclaw had a lot less hp when he killed you than the hp i had when i killed you :lol:
    Lyer :P
    I can't hit you so much if you have dd on :P[/b]
    cause u are gay malaka :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast