Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Passion Build Warriors .

This is a discussion on Passion Build Warriors . within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF I have the radeon hd 6850 1 Gig. It works awesome and supports 3 monitors i ...
Page: 3

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I have the radeon hd 6850 1 Gig. It works awesome and supports 3 monitors i use 2 DVIs and one Display port
    And no i have not found a passion build warrior vid worth watching yet alone with dual wields. Combo will be Skill R, R since the R attack is increased by %40 and the cool down wouldnt give much time to do the W,S,R skill combo.

holy fuck that looks awesome rofl

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

ive tried out passion build for a few days is quite good mages die in a few hits rogues about 3-4 hits and a cs geared priest was dropped in less than 20 seconds the ap is like 3800 def 1700

edmonddantes and warmachine both using pedal, its so obvious guys. what were you thinking when sayin ''great warrior vid'' lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    edmonddantes and warmachine both using pedal, its so obvious guys. what were you thinking when sayin ''great warrior vid'' lol
    lol XD omg this again??? or is it a joke???? ROFL
    Just in case its not a joke. Anyway my combo sux.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmyBm3kqwB0]Knight Online WarMACH1NE COMBO - YouTube[/ame]

HOYL SHIT DUDE ARE U SERIOUS ? youre not makin minor combo calm down ROFL xD ok ok i get it ur not using pedal but JEEEEZ that must be joke ? rrrrrrrrrrr3wrrrrrrrrr3srrrrrrrrrr3 u made my day thanks a lot. if u press r 2 times it would be enough to stop the attack and starting again xD Sometimes u stopping the attack and not hitting R damage even if you hit the r button like 6 times between each hell blade. thats fakin hilarious and sucks at the sametime xD
    Last edited by Rorschach; 09-20-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Rly didn't understood , why would a warrior use pedal ? rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    lol XD omg this again??? or is it a joke???? ROFL
    Just in case its not a joke. Anyway my combo sux.

Knight Online WarMACH1NE COMBO - YouTube
    srry for off-topic, but that's a Razer Lycosa mirror?

edit: lmao you got a 6850 aswell ? cus i do (in both cases) i think i felt in love :wub:

sorry for off topic but razer lycosa (X mas gift) and the keyboard i bought to go with it, yes Radeon 6850 :b. But yah a lot of TRs are like omg you have pedal for R attack so its not the first time ive heard that haha and like i said i dont have the best combo XD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123