Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PerfectChoic3

This is a discussion on PerfectChoic3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About PC not bug abusing: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8087/pcsz5.jpg Full perfectchoice party is standing there and humans cant attack them but they can ...
Page: 4

Vanessita

About PC not bug abusing:
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8087/pcsz5.jpg
    Full perfectchoice party is standing there and humans cant attack them but they can attack us. That shows us in 100 % how pro u guys are.[/b]
    If you can´t attack us , why my hp is not full ?

TakeCare

because only mages can aoe u ?

garfieldbr

because only mages can aoe u ?[/b]
    wrong section mate
    go www.knightonlineworld.com log ur acc make a ticket for gms and let's see what happen
    oh well no fear

Sh11t

wrong section mate
    go www.knightonlineworld.com log ur acc make a ticket for gms and let's see what happen
    oh well no fear [/b]
    no fear no mercy h34r:

G0D

yes i remember like 3 months ago hadin was lvl 78
    xD
    hadin is a legit lvl 80
    who i dont know if's legit is dontpanicc who i saw first time in game hit me 2500 and i saw lvl 80 damage
    edit: like 4 or 5months ago
    2months before i change for karus[/b]
    ROFL dontpanicc is a lvl 80 rouge in patriot who i have had 3-4 vs with and he always lose or /town..

He even has the CHEEK to say to me in letter "yes i am lvl 80 but with no items" LMFAO !! oh yea ohhh yeaa!
    If u dont believe me pm me and i will give u the ss of it

Oh yeah and Hadin, well hmm I do remember seeing him when ROFD came out like only 3weeks in and Hadin was already which I saw in seeking 75 so hmm fast exper? No I doubt it..

MoZ4rT

ppl of r2d aren t so clean also when u know the story of them ..
    ache

ppl of r2d aren t so clean also when u know the story of them ..
    ache[/b]
    How does that in anyway relate to this topic :huh:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

there is no point in ko movies on youtube because of the quality.

i think the whole point people watch the videos is because they want to see the damage dealt and received, game play, your health/mana, your combo etc... You cant with youtube.

RAPIDSHARE OR FILEFRONT PLYS MEN.

Actually DontpaniCc was like level 74 when he NT'd couple of months back. And garfield stop talking about people you dont know just coz they tank towers for you. You know exactly shit. We exp'd like 2 days on paramuns. Hadin came'd and he was level 75 , next evening he was level 77. Strange shit 2 levels in one day. So stop defending people you know for like 10 days , just coz they tank towers so you can make NPs. As i said before, i respect only the guys from Peru that are a part from PC and some others that speak english , even i dont agree mixing english speakers with turks like Phoenix Warlords does. Good luck.

garfieldbr

Actually DontpaniCc was like level 74 when he NT'd couple of months back. And garfield stop talking about people you dont know just coz they tank towers for you. You know exactly shit. We exp'd like 2 days on paramuns. Hadin came'd and he was level 75 , next evening he was level 77. Strange shit 2 levels in one day. So stop defending people you know for like 10 days , just coz they tank towers so you can make NPs. As i said before, i respect only the guys from Peru that are a part from PC and some others that speak english , even i dont agree mixing english speakers with turks like Phoenix Warlords does. Good luck.[/b]
    rofl
    i just said
    I DONT KNOW DONTPANICC I SAW HE'S FIRST TIME IN CZ WHEN HE HIT ME 2500 WITH DAGGER DEFENCE AND COMPLETE GEAR...
    and i know hadin for like 7months
    u dont know me so dont talk about my mind.
    u did paramoun? good but i dont care i just said my mind so shut up.
    u respect ppl from peru? suck they d1ck
    i dont care with your bug abusers cheater or something like that...
    if a rogue lvl 80 dont have uniques nice for him but he cant make any difference in cz at lvl 80 so let's wait lvl 90 100 200...
    i dont like clan full turkey... i like mix clans, when all are friends and know how play
    well.

ps: whats ur in game nick? i dont have idea who the fuck is you...

Priestontale

I speak english

MoZ4rT

and the half clan babashops[/b]

THEY ARE PRO??? what the fuck, THEY ALWAYS rape us to ks our spot at a2 ew orc spot with arcangel and 4X chitin shield priest with ALL lobo hammer +7/+8 ..

There is a new priest, i never seen him before and he is lvl 72 + ..
    Always 2 priest in their aoe party, one full duffer fullhealer and one buffer/fullhealer

Just a bunch of retarded and babashoper ..[/b]
    with that u guys calling them baba shopper but ppl from ur clan aren t better
    and talking about xp bug ?
    aliakmonas got edited his lvl same as lordos with gear also thx james
    any banned i m no t sure for why really prolly cuz he spend money for his gear

pantelos00

Ache i remember u like a noob who take all of us blowjobs to give u acc to play and now saying that lordos and aliakmonas that there edit or bought items........now i can see that u playing mozarts acc and u think that u are the god u little piss of shit.....remember the old times that u asked all the time accs?items?if we can dupe?or thsese shits?i think yes.so stfu and play with others accs like old time....

omfg achemes speaking for dupes,edit chars and this....ahhahahahahahhaahhahahahhaha.

For clan ready2die...yes is the most legit clan in all server the most guys there is good persons and they dont making shits....and u know what i mean...

*Lordos and aliakmonas is out of r2d now so they are 10000% clean now!are u happy?

One friend From Old times..........

and the half clan babashops[/b]

THEY ARE PRO??? what the fuck, THEY ALWAYS rape us to ks our spot at a2 ew orc spot with arcangel and 4X chitin shield priest with ALL lobo hammer +7/+8 ..

There is a new priest, i never seen him before and he is lvl 72 + ..
    Always 2 priest in their aoe party, one full duffer fullhealer and one buffer/fullhealer

Just a bunch of retarded and babashoper ..[/b]

pro because they have babashopped items,as well as chars?
    erm... wow, just wow h34r:

indeed, or should i say, ưndeed, they are pro h34r:[/b]
    LMFAO... When you're on the top there's always those people who are so sad and pathetic that will try and pull you down. We pwn you... you bitch. We kill you naked... you'd still bitch... if we ran from you you'd call us pussies. If we charge into the middle of 500 of you and rape... we'd be called cheaters. Everyone who accuses people of cheating/hacking/scamming/etc without SS for proof needs to get a life. Talk shit back it up and show proof. Otherwise just go away ffs and lvl your char cuz It seems you can't do enough damage to make it count anyways. PC 4 life... and oh yea I'm new to the clan too... lvl 72 with CS. All legitly gotten from drops and I'm probably a babashopper as well... lmao you noobs crack my shit up.

5DollahSuckySucky

old topic btw

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast