Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PK movie by Kretyn29 (DeusManus)

This is a discussion on PK movie by Kretyn29 (DeusManus) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; done i will ask with vanessita for pm you when do clan vs clan...
Page: 2

garfieldbr

done i will ask with vanessita for pm you when do clan vs clan

Jediay

guys... I am not saying: "we defeat PerfectChoice !! , We are better than PerfectChoice!! " Nothing like this. I just said there are some nice scenes while fighting with u and POTK.

But:
    I can say the same:
    and it show how PerfectChoice and PowerOfTheKings clan party work
    3 priests 1mage 1 warrior

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THERE WERE: IIImissyIII, KAOS, CastingFailed - 3 priests 75+(as I know)... u want to know levels of Kretyn29, MrBuffer and TatanekPL fighting there ??
    Anyway there was rouge in each party too...
    And one question more: why they didn't try to kill me(only one mage in party) as we did (killing metalmes) ??

Oh and in the last scene we got only ONE priest and POTK got 2 priests and wtf ? ( 1 clan on server , "owner" of the castle can't defeat 14 rank clan?? I think this is more important action in this movie.
    Anyway, clan vs clan is a good idea [/b]
    IIImissyIII isnt in potk anymore . casting is lvl 72 kaos i dont know what lvl he is he wasnt in clan but 2-3 days and is a patriot member. Not taking anything away from your victory or nothing but pk videos is fraps put together to make a player or clan look good which means they can cut out the good scenes and edit out the bad. Been in many pk when we beat serveral organized partys like yours at the same time. once i remember fighting a pkteam party,r2d party,isomia party at the same time all thier had 3 priest ours had 2. anyway the movie doesnt show the times that someones party beat yours

piedras

8/10

glad

great movie 10/11, why 10/11 i wasn't there

Vanessita

downloading ..

Blancanieves

i like it
    goodmovie
    only... need be a bit more faster with cures xD but.. its good pk movie

and ibeta i can remeber hadin and arcangel with 3 priest pking...then
    play with all priest that u can is normal in cz..

SilentDaemon

GJ

I really liked this video gj 9.5/10

Mani1ex

Nice movie,nice music .. VERY GOOD 10/10 :wub:
    Polish <3

Z19

fajny filmik k29 ;D

Virus666

Siemka Fajny Film Kretyn Mozesz Dac tytóły Piosenek ? I mam jeszcze jedno Pytanie Z jakiego programu kozystasz do robienia filmów ? ^_^

Vanessita

Its a nice video good job !

About the part where u fight with some members of PC , you owned them, but u weren´t in the same conditions cuz they were playing on buffs and they didn´t have a good attacker and I wasn´t there for protect them . Anytime we can make a versus clan vs clan if u want xD

and Blancanieves u know that Arcangel doesn´t need to have 3 priests for pk , but sometimes we have room in the parties and if any member of the clan ask for pk, it doesnt matter the class , we will add him.

Kretyn29, do u need a gf? Picture pls so i can show it to girls in clan :wub:

Grzeju

We don&#39;t think we owned PC :P (me, I don&#39;t know others) Kretyn just wrote "owned" because u are the best orc clan so it was nice for us But we&#39;re rather speaking about owning this PowerOfTheTurks who lost the castle in 4 minutes buahaha :lol:

If your clannies were on buffs, sure it was unfair fight and we can&#39;t tell anything about owning someone B)

but sometimes we have room in the parties and if any member of the clan ask for pk, it doesnt matter the class , we will add him.[/b]
    We do the same...

About clan vs clan I am waiting for propositions...

And about Kretyn, sorry I can&#39;t give u any photo because the one and only photo he has is made when he is completely naked :lol:

Z19

ładnie kretyn tylko troche chujowa muza :P 8.50\10

someone could reupload this movie please?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast