Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember bryan wen u guys played rememberme used to shit on you guys... , Alienation used to get shit ...
Page: 2

i remember bryan wen u guys played rememberme used to shit on you guys... , Alienation used to get shit on

The One And Only Senior Member

1.As you said by your self there is no any edits in this video at all. Video effects 0/10.
    2.About your vses while the video in around 9+minutes ..
    nothing much there you are vsing with normal people that got normal items and PottieTang got overpowered items.. so nothing speical in those vses.
    3.About your playing , if all of you using full scrolls so you aren't something speical :P , as I see you got full scroll up while all the video except the vses..
    4.try for next time to put some effects so the video will be better and if you will record some vses , do it with people that got same gear as you or something..

1/10

Let me point out the blatantly obvious.
    Its pretty easy to see, you have no clue whatsoever of what it is that you're doing, hardly following any duffs, randomly attacking whoever you get to target first, poor team play.
    Seems you will only vs ppl you bastly outgear and you're afraid to vs someone with comparable gear.
    Your combo leaves much to be desired, especially for someone running around in your gear.
    You were just lucky to be pking against complete noobs, otherwise your pt would've been rolled in an instant.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

i'm pretty sure vicarious raped all humans, whether or not the scenes didn't show it. thanks, 500 / 10

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    1.As you said by your self there is no any edits in this video at all. Video effects 0/10.
    2.About your vses while the video in around 9+minutes ..
    nothing much there you are vsing with normal people that got normal items and PottieTang got overpowered items.. so nothing speical in those vses.
    3.About your playing , if all of you using full scrolls so you aren't something speical :P , as I see you got full scroll up while all the video except the vses..
    4.try for next time to put some effects so the video will be better and if you will record some vses , do it with people that got same gear as you or something..

PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.
    lol 10.5k hp on scrolls=not op? come on now carlos lol

ur weps alone in that vid are over 3.5 grand lol

lol how can you honestly say that acc isnt op... cause it clearly is sse2 you act like that isnt an amazing earing cause it definitly is, the other uniques on that acc are pretty sick too, along with the weapons ^_^

The One And Only Senior Member

LOL?
    you'r account is overpowered mate , you got rappy 13rev? uniques +2 and i think some +3

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol 10.5k hp on scrolls=not op? come on now carlos lol
    ur weps alone in that vid are over 3.5 grand lol
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    lol how can you honestly say that acc isnt op... cause it clearly is sse2 you act like that isnt an amazing earing cause it definitly is, the other uniques on that acc are pretty sick too, along with the weapons ^_^
    he got uniques +2 and as I said I think some +3 .
    and ofc weapons +11rev or more as I said.

SSE +2 sucks, its not like it gives you 20 HP and allmost 30AC. Wait, wut ?

wait are you a sharer of jaspreet?

lol, Leave me alone ;(, haters drank their hatorade this morning. and prodigy stay in ardream.

Well, NannyAuditore lost to a Giga+6..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Well, NannyAuditore lost to a Giga+6..
    Doesnt matter bro, PootieTanggg has "+3" uniques and is like sooo omfg bbq op'ed right guyz

lol, Leave me alone ;(, haters drank their hatorade this morning. and prodigy stay in ardream.
    lol will do cz pk is boring, played nathans priest like twice and it was so easy it was retarded at least ard is kinda of a challenge, and also no one woulda said shit bout your gear if you didnt claim you were undergeared lol

but yah 3.5g in weps thats nothing lol

terrible just terrible 3/10 right on TED with the rating

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast