Page 299 of 548 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ''There is no 'perfect' char, whats perfect to one is bad to another, whats bad to another is perfect for ...
Page: 299

jeweetzelluf

''There is no 'perfect' char, whats perfect to one is bad to another, whats bad to another is perfect for some''[/b]
    This one is getting pretty close i tink ><
    http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/49/nooblu1.jpg

mjmadskillz, ill ask IxA for his ss of his stats and post it

xstep

Maybe, you should go hug a tree? You know nothing about me and what I know about warriors ok? Like I said and this apply&#39;s to all of you that are talking your trash.

COME BERA DCZ, COME LOOK ME UP. OTHERWISE "PUT UP OR SHUT UP" Nuff said [/b]
    u posted here screen, and u dont want to listen any critics? indeed this warrioor aint perfect, but its pretty good for ardream... no offense and no flame pls

lez

Maybe, you should go hug a tree? You know nothing about me and what I know about warriors ok? Like I said and this apply&#39;s to all of you that are talking your trash.

COME BERA DCZ, COME LOOK ME UP. OTHERWISE "PUT UP OR SHUT UP" Nuff said [/b]
    ur kinda stupid and arent listening what ppl are telling you. This is a "post ur char and expect comments on it topic". You gotta expect critics and praise.

Your char is good, but it would be better if u had at least 2k mana, especially in hard 1 v 1s. And its stupid to say come bera dcz and look me up lol, cause no1 is rating ur skill, but only ur char.
    To sum it all up: no1 cares that you do good with this build, but they&#39;re saying u could do better if u balanced out ur stats.

JDgarth

This one is getting pretty close i tink ><
    http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/49/nooblu1.jpg

mjmadskillz, ill ask IxA for his ss of his stats and post it[/b]
    haha sup Sheldon

xstep

ur kinda stupid and arent listening what ppl are telling you. This is a "post ur char and expect comments on it topic". You gotta expect critics and praise.

Your char is good, but it would be better if u had at least 2k mana, especially in hard 1 v 1s. And its stupid to say come bera dcz and look me up lol, cause no1 is rating ur skill, but only ur char.
    To sum it all up: no1 cares that you do good with this build, but they&#39;re saying u could do better if u balanced out ur stats.[/b]
    exactly +1 =)

To sum it all up: no1 cares that you do good with this build, but they&#39;re saying u could do better if u balanced out ur stats.[/b]
    well said.

every character here gets comments, it isnt a plain gallery where people post their SS and you cant talk about the characters. it is a FACT that your character has bad mana, you may argue that you do fine with it, but that still doesnt change the fact that the mana is low. You could be the best in teh world with 1.5k mana, and people would still say that your mana is low.........

When people said ur mana is low i dont think any of em meant that your character sux balls, your character cant do shit, none of that.. they just stated that your mana bar isn&#39;t very good........

chill for a while man, when people comment, it doesnt neccesarily mean they are saying you are horrible and suck :/

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

My DCZ/BDW in the making:

justdutch

why do you delete your name in SS and you got your ign in you info bar > IGN: Aprilia lolz

ps 1e lvl zo is het helemaal niet intresant :P

jeweetzelluf

haha,

viva holandia

xstep

My DCZ/BDW in the making:

[/b]
    it could be a good mage, looking forward to see you 59 =)

CuriositY

Here my stats at level 55 Without any jewels.

Tell me what you think.

justdutch

pff a other boring SS, is it so hard to complete your char? make it atleast 57 > 59 and 90% geared and your idd for the future else you cant say anything about it

StayBack

Thats 2 pwnage char bro, you shouldnt post it here

sexyrexy

i think the ss is edited as you have 22 resists with no acc.

xstep

Here my stats at level 55 Without any jewels.

Tell me what you think.[/b]
    not bad for cw, btw periah quited their old clan and moved to CW ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2