Page 511 of 960 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice Rogue AP is sexy and def is great What server is that ?...
Page: 511

stefann

Nice Rogue
    AP is sexy and def is great

What server is that ?

somethin i found : o nice ac felix[/b]
    wtf 236k ladder and no symbol? oO

firenewbie11

wtf 236k ladder and no symbol? oO[/b]
    maybe he can focus on pking now since he exped for so long.

Imhotep

why would i make a pk video, so i can show off with who i can beat, + i suck at making vids so it would look like crap

if you want, ill reinstall USKO right now, and tell me who do you want me to vs, i wanted to vs Daddy before i left girakon, and we did at csw, he has 2.7k ap, and we were both at really low hp, i needed 1 or 2 more ice staff hits to kill him, but he got tped away... so it wasn't a win or a loss since we didn't finish[/b]
    Sorry dude, but LOL @ YOU.

There is no way in hell you can beat DaddyCool with a FUCKING ICE MAGE -_-

*ok I'm calm now.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sorry dude, but LOL @ YOU.

There is no way in hell you can beat DaddyCool with a FUCKING ICE MAGE -_-
    *ok I'm calm now.[/b]
    ask him urself dan, im not a dumbass to tank gg geared rouges such as DaddyCool, meaning that i slide
    and for all of those who are saying "slide wtf?", if u think thats some sort of being "cheap", then how about me saying to u "no spiking or bloody beast"
    its a tactic in the game, and well the 2nd time me and Daddy wanted to vs he said no sliding cause he knew wat was gonna happen, but it would still have been very close

ask him urself dan, im not a dumbass to tank gg geared rouges such as DaddyCool, meaning that i slide
    and for all of those who are saying "slide wtf?", if u think thats some sort of being "cheap", then how about me saying to u "no spiking or bloody beast"
    its a tactic in the game, and well the 2nd time me and Daddy wanted to vs he said no sliding cause he knew wat was gonna happen, but it would still have been very close[/b]
    thats not really 1v1 then

human_sin

thats not really 1v1 then[/b]
    +1
    in a real 1v1 no1 slide, jsut tank

thats not really 1v1 then[/b]

+1
    in a real 1v1 no1 slide, jsut tank[/b]
    lol wat are u both thinking, especially puppet, uve been playing mage and.....

is there are a rule book for 1 vs 1 ?? nope i didn't think so...... and im not a dumbass to tank and take all the r hits and having all the skills hit me full, sliding cancels the r's and make the skills fail

lol wat are u both thinking, especially puppet, uve been playing mage and.....

is there are a rule book for 1 vs 1 ?? nope i didn't think so...... and im not a dumbass to tank and take all the r hits and having all the skills hit me full, sliding cancels the r's and make the skills fail[/b]
    then dont, and dont brag about it.

imagine vsing a bp and get full debuffed. "I am not a dumbass to vs a sliding mage that cancels my skills"

Pino

saying dont use spike and bloody beast isnt the same as no sliding.
    spike and bloody beast are skills, sliding is some kind of a tactic lame on imo but still.
    the other 1 could say dont use impact or whatever its just not the same

one thing i learn .. never fck the ICE MAGE unless... you see recognize look well thing 1st and later act. u see an ice mage w/ g1 or g2 armor or even crystal set armor, even wearing 25dd helmet + iron set . at 3k+'s ap rogue lvl 80 + critical can kill that mage with 4 hits or 5 hits max.. and later get that fck out before his party comes to the rescue and fck u up big time :lol:

rogue lvl 80 with 3k ap +.. cool killing archers too.. 80% archers in cz are full dexx meaning less hp-less ac. but a ton of dex i mean alot.. cuz they need it, if they wanna kill somebody..

with me at that ap range that i have on my assasin lvl 80 ares server, with 1 spike+critical hitted vladoelectrik archer 80 orc around 4955k hp damage.. sometimes i kill him with 2 hits if i dont have much lagg.. but regular with 3 hits i put him down dead and earn his nps :lol:

but yeah.. ice mage. if they have lupin on and they act like they dont have and ignore rogue getting close 2 spike him, ice mage waiting ready to ice big time cuz they know, u will outrun him after 2-3 hits, but once he get u ice up big time. tp 2 warriors and u dead.

there is never fair enough in a 1vs1 u always need to have the advantage n be ready for the kill or be kill.

for example , who in hell will not use g1 bp 25dd cap on g1bp priest lvl 80 in a 1vs1 against rogue lvl 80 sin, thats for sure sin will own him big time, there is never fair in pk cz or vs , u always need to be prepare for everything.. like on my warrior lvl 80 hahahaha i make 1 time chase me 3x rogue lvl 80 + 4x rogue lvl 75+ all assasins and never got kill .. always have the advantage vs rogues. or getting orgy chase by over 5+'s assasins earning my nps.

u gotta be prepare and prepare means win, u dont have what u need than u r dead. specially in old servers

then dont, and dont brag about it.

imagine vsing a bp and get full debuffed. "I am not a dumbass to vs a sliding mage that cancels my skills"[/b]
    lol, how is this bragging? just cause im telling u how i do my vses, thats bragging?
    against a good bp there is no way i can survive... no shit cause then it puts me to 2k hp and like 300 ac = dead

Banned

cmon unbeatable, you know sliding aint a Vs.
    Personally i cant slide ppl even if i wanted to cuz im so used to comboing, and imo it works better as im a light mage, and i did it as an ice mage too.
    Sliding is cheap. Its cheap when you are a warrior vs a rogue, and its CHEAPER being ICE mage with high slow rate, you are handicapping your opponent instead of fighting in the same level. Its not equal for both, therefore it cant be called a legit Vs.

cmon unbeatable, you know sliding aint a Vs.
    Personally i cant slide ppl even if i wanted to cuz im so used to comboing, and imo it works better as im a light mage, and i did it as an ice mage too.
    Sliding is cheap. Its cheap when you are a warrior vs a rogue, and its CHEAPER being ICE mage with high slow rate, you are handicapping your opponent instead of fighting in the same level. Its not equal for both, therefore it cant be called a legit Vs.[/b]
    well everyone has their opinions, people might just say that cause they were always known as GG, and they don't want to be embarassed by the fact that they lost to a mage.... and then they say look at that noob slide

well everyone has their opinions, people might just say that cause they were always known as GG, and they don't want to be embarassed by the fact that they lost to a mage.... and then they say look at that noob slide[/b]

the way you say it... why dont u just use talias in a vers... since theres no rulebook to vs.. might as well use koxp, auto heal, auto pot

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread