Page 542 of 960 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552592642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ask mike since he plays in my clan at where I am now, currently its not good cause beta ...
Page: 542

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol ask mike since he plays in my clan at where I am now, currently its not good cause beta is closing and everyone waiting, but like 1-2 weeks ago you should have seen, every single day to at least 200 people in cz, its packed, clan with the most organized pk always rapes everyone though :P...... and as for girakon, who knows, pk in cz maybe increased, but I remember before I quit on RandomNoob like 1 month ago, at my night time there was like 5 humans max while like 50 orcs.[/b]
    PK in girakon is pretty good most of the day. At night time where I live it normally gets really scarce until turks wake up, but last night because of the new patch it was very lively.

wow.. nice warrior then wasted on anvil.. lmao

nice to see that there are still retard people who burn a godlike weapon or almost gmlike weapon going +18

Banned

to the ppl saying kingharami is stupid.. i hope you realise that he is SUPER rich and that he most likely has a better weapon now <.<

to the ppl saying kingharami is stupid.. i hope you realise that he is SUPER rich and that he most likely has a better weapon now <.<[/b]
    i think hes stupid for even taking it passed +11 rebirth. hes a prime example of why items>skill. he probably couldnt kill some1 so what does he do? get better items. u can tell he cant combo from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4YCz7j648E...feature=related a sin who sucks owned him and look how slow the hell blade flashes are. he is stupid for even playing a game he totally sucks at even with the best items. well that&#39;s cypher for u i guess.

but he burn a amazing weapon rich or not still stupid :P

i think hes stupid for even taking it passed +11 rebirth. hes a prime example of why items>skill. he probably couldnt kill some1 so what does he do? get better items. u can tell he cant combo from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4YCz7j648E...feature=related a sin who sucks owned him and look how slow the hell blade flashes are. he is stupid for even playing a game he totally sucks at even with the best items. well that&#39;s cypher for u i guess.[/b]
    He beats Uzk in the other video posted beside the one you just saw >_> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HZspXgEbXfY&NR=1

He beats Uzk in the other video posted beside the one you just saw >_> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HZspXgEbXfY&NR=1[/b]
    his combo is bad there too. i dont care about this uzk guy. i just saw the vid on youtube and his combo is terrible.

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

i can show you pictures were / records of 8 man Thereapers party on the private server is fighting a super high amount of orc.

anyways the private server had a max of 700 players+- around 200 in moradon 50 some were else rest in CZ[/b]
    u cant compare private server to USKO man,

pker on private servers are obviously not the same quality as in a legit KO

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

u cant compare private server to USKO man,

pker on private servers are obviously not the same quality as in a legit KO[/b]
    lol funny thing is people were talking the same just like you before most of them came out and tried it, and i don&#39;t blame you, first thing that comes to everyones mind about a private server, thinking its horrible

well let me tell u, since i played both usko(gira) and the LSKO, im telling you that LSKO has much more exciting pk, pretty much where ever you are in CZ, you will be fighting someone, while like in girakon you run around bowl for 5 minutes, "OH THERE IS 1 ROUGE, LETS CHASE IT", another 5 min pass nothing happens and so on. And this is KE version, which I&#39;m quite sure all the people appreciate more then the ROFD version, at least the people that are old players such as I am. So tell me what would you rather be in, a usko server with lets say 50people max in cz at the time? OR LSKO with at least 200 all time? imagine on weekends, CZ is full with like 500 people. In LSKO though you might find it boring if you aren&#39;t in a good clan, cause as some of you know KE is all about party pking, so therefore find a good clan and you will have 100x more fun then on usko.

madhava post those vids of us owning up the orcs, so people can actually see that it&#39;s really fun

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

i think u just have no other choice besides private server thats why u there

u were basically kicked off the char u lvled, so u dont have a char on usko to play
    thats why ur in a private server now.... if u weren&#39;t kicked off u&#39;d be playing usko

i use to play private server before, it was bad, very bad..... 24/7 ppl just tanking towers and shit
    competition didnt even know how to play, anyone who knew how to sumwhat aim and combo owned

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i think u just have no other choice besides private server thats why u there
    u were basically kicked off the char u lvled, so u dont have a char on usko to play
    thats why ur in a private server now.... if u weren&#39;t kicked off u&#39;d be playing usko
    i use to play private server before, it was bad, very bad..... 24/7 ppl just tanking towers and shit
    competition didnt even know how to play, anyone who knew how to sumwhat aim and combo owned[/b]
    as a matter of fact I still got my lvl 70 mage on girakon, i just don&#39;t feel like playing it, and i was going to quit girakon anyway before the patch came out cause at my night time it&#39;s pointless to pk since there was like 5 humans vs 50 orcs, but the patch speeded up the process so yeah

and if you played any private servers other then LSKO and other then the KE version, then yes, it is shit

B1tesizeThriLL

You played every server but LSKO, where people have +5 uniques and they tank towers. LSKO is the best private server by far... Like theUnbeatable said pk there is very exciting.

Not really, seeing as uniques are so easy to obtain then it&#39;s mostly just town rushes. It&#39;s why i liked CKO as there were parties in front of both bases, bowl and sometime harpys or something.

Banned

im not rich btw .. just a sin on oly ... getting better ^^

Banned

i think hes stupid for even taking it passed +11 rebirth. hes a prime example of why items>skill. he probably couldnt kill some1 so what does he do? get better items. u can tell he cant combo from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4YCz7j648E...feature=related a sin who sucks owned him and look how slow the hell blade flashes are. he is stupid for even playing a game he totally sucks at even with the best items. well that&#39;s cypher for u i guess.[/b]

why not upgrade your items if you have the money for it? h34r: and i never said he has good combo or was good player so dunno why u quote me and showed me that xD

all i said is that..a guy with +10 armour peaces and things like that can definitvly afford to break such a weapon h34r:

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread