Page 544 of 960 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had 1450 def on lvl 72 priest with +0 uniques and quest shield +3. It's nothing special.[/b] be nice, ...
Page: 544

I had 1450 def on lvl 72 priest with +0 uniques and quest shield +3. It's nothing special.[/b]
    be nice, dont ruin his compliment...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

be nice, dont ruin his compliment...[/b]
    Alright then. I apologize. :lol:

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Last ss befor i sold items

Ps+5 not a cs, 3 peace of chitin +7

ss+5

The_Dude

his stats are fucking fine. if he can combo half decently his "low ap" will get him plenty of kills.

his big problem is people going up to fight him and realize they cant drop his shit and run away, /town.

and what do you people consider is good AP for a lvl 75 warrior on ronark?[/b]

He plays on Xig, but you are right. His AP doesn't matter, but not for the reason that you think... It doesn't matter cause he won't ever enter CZ without a duffer. lol. :lol:

IronSeba

u got nice priest and this hp ....

abdeucethree

Pathos

Pathos

[/b]
    Nice resists, rest is meh. Few lvls, pathos gloves, enchants, valks and ti will look better.

BlingWings

Nice resists, rest is meh. Few lvls, pathos gloves, enchants, valks and ti will look better.[/b]
    +1 , Sweet resists for sure. But your stats could be better with Pathos gloves valks and enchants.

It's so worth it to get valks and gloves, Valks is just like having the ac of a rol. Gloves are just like having another 10 STR.

and enchants are awesome.

Try and get HP valk body. Ac helm. Some pathos attack gloves and enchants then post again.
    You'll see a sweet difference.

Brun

Who cares about 2000 usd, if he got some millions.

>.<[/b]
    i find it funny that if some1 babashopp their char to the max they are all of a sudden millionaries in real life you people dont kno anything that guy could be in so much debt, probly rides a damn bike around,or he just spends his paycheck on a damn game. you can be a dumbass nerd and spend 5k on this game but that doesnt make you rich in real life , just means you are a addicted dumbass with no life.
    -no offense to any1 just stating my opinion
    tnx. ^^

Pathos

[/b]
    hahahah nice stats noob :P when are you gonna afford some valks or gryphons? :P :P Hehe nice to see that you&#39;re lvl 74 now :P gogo 75 for hellblade or w/e that thing&#39;s called :P

@ brun0, if you are flaming people for judging others based on their items or money they spent... then why are you making assumptions or judging him too? you&#39;re just as guilty

No, YOU&#39;RE the reason why this community sucks.
    Ok bud, you quit and "got a life", this isn&#39;t myspace4life, so we don&#39;t really care.[/b]
    If you dont care , why you respone to my comment? isn&#39;t your time is so " importent " ? you could have more MOB down and get closer to the next lvl , isn&#39;t it your best dream? to hit lvl 80 in PC game? instead of have laid with some girl? gosh , i wish i had your life.

Moron.

Gogo post your stats , -5 life , -5 years old , -5 ressit to girl , -5 ressist to omgthisisme , rest you probably know , if didnt noticed yet.

P.S dont tell me its not the right section , when you guys stop to talk about me , ill do the same , unless you dont , you can be sure ill respone even when i doin it for fun , i need to laugh a bit.
    Life are more serious , hopefully you know what life means , no no life is not KO.

Delicious

If you dont care , why you respone to my comment? isn&#39;t your time is so " importent " ? you could have more MOB down and get closer to the next lvl , isn&#39;t it your best dream? to hit lvl 80 in PC game? instead of have laid with some girl? gosh , i wish i had your life.

Moron.

Gogo post your stats , -5 life , -5 years old , -5 ressit to girl , -5 ressist to omgthisisme , rest you probably know , if didnt noticed yet.

P.S dont tell me its not the right section , when you guys stop to talk about me , ill do the same , unless you dont , you can be sure ill respone even when i doin it for fun , i need to laugh a bit.
    Life are more serious , hopefully you know what life means , no no life is not KO.[/b]
    the funny thing is he&#39;s reply prolly took him 10 sec&#39;s to writte but your prolly sitting 45 minutes to find a good reply and then your writting like 9 million words, instead off being with a girl or in the army or wtf your doing rofl

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Moron.

Life are more serious , hopefully you know what life means , no no life is not KO.[/b]
    Stop flaming everyone. You&#39;re no better than any of us..

Banned

Honestly, stop replying to the opinion of this Babbling Loonie.

Moron.

What do they train you in the Israeli Army?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread