Page 553 of 960 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this akutee guy annoys me, he quited few months ago and he is still @forums criticizing ppl while he doesnt ...
Page: 553

this akutee guy annoys me, he quited few months ago and he is still @forums criticizing ppl while he doesnt play at all. stop bullshitting around[/b]
    Funny how some random person gets mad, yet the person who's character im commenting doesnt seem to mind @ all.

And where exactly do you see me criticizing someone here? Only person's char i commented on lately , was JDizzle, and i dont think i was even criticizing his char.
    wow dude... ur character is so good now >.< you cant really compare ur char with redballers since he&#39;s on a server thats like 3 yrs older? :P

Wow... i still remember seeing ur char for the first times when u were still DCZ :P haha nice job, especially for a non-baba-shopper :P[/b]
    I guess to some people, that is criticizing.

no point to come here if you don&#39;t play..[/b]
    Most of the Global and Architect moderators dont play this game anymore also ^^

anyways, @ JDizzle, you&#39;d be amazed how fun a NCS will be I remember this orc in pathos ardream used to pwn pretty badly, and every single human would run from him. And then he NCSed, and you see him get like shitloads more kills cuz people think he&#39;s just another random noob xD haha took them quite a whiel to figure out it was the same person. ^^

Donkeyd1ck

Funny how some random person gets mad, yet the person who&#39;s character im commenting doesnt seem to mind @ all.

And where exactly do you see me criticizing someone here? Only person&#39;s char i commented on lately , was JDizzle, and i dont think i was even criticizing his char.

I guess to some people, that is criticizing.
    Most of the Global and Architect moderators dont play this game anymore also ^^[/b]
    so thats what u wanna do? spam spam spam and commenting ppl without knowing whats going on, not just in this section. If i check ur posts, all u do is just bullshitting around while u dont even play. No hard feelings but ppl like u have no life (no offense). just wanted to say that.

and most mods don&#39;t spam even if they dont play.

so thats what u wanna do? spam spam spam and commenting ppl without knowing whats going on, not just in this section. If i check ur posts, all u do is just bullshitting around while u dont even play. No hard feelings but ppl like u have no life (no offense). just wanted to say that.

and most mods don&#39;t spam even if they dont play.[/b]
    Someone needs to learn the difference between constructive posting and spamming. I&#39;m not a friend of his and from what I&#39;ve seen he mostly helps people in the questions section, which is anything but spamming.
    You come out of nowhere and flame him about posting on a public forum and accuse him of not having a life.
    I don&#39;t normally defend people but you&#39;re just a little bitch.
    No hard feelings.

xfreek

prety nice man, just need a lill more ap[/b]

hm nice

Banned

y not go 20 ac helmet and 200 hp pauldron get more hp

btw here are my new stats

<3 playing in towers ^^

not as good as redballers but i dont have near as much $ 2 get an hb +8, or a smite hammer +8... and i dont lvl that much 2 try and get 80 ^^[/b]
    ur hp is damn good for a chitin bp and the second picture is GG support bp, i would use that for pk it kinda owns

Always knew my baba had great stats..thats the reason why ppl hit me and hit him cause my stats are noob.. but i got more ac then u with shield... XD

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Always knew my baba had great stats..thats the reason why ppl hit me and hit him cause my stats are noob.. but i got more ac then u with shield... XD[/b]
    u wear dreadshield u gay -.- i wear personal shield :P, but i have WAY more weapon defense :PP

keep it up JD.. looking good man

This is my little warrior

Undy Ac Str wolf Sw >.<

Edt: Oups sorry 8k8 Hp

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

This is my little warrior

Undy Ac Str wolf Sw >.<

Edt: Oups sorry 8k8 Hp [/b]
    shoulda got quest sword :PP and upped to +7

shoulda got quest sword :PP and upped to +7 [/b]
    i prefer a mini CS over a improved MS. just my opinion tho. raptor is a must have weapon also. the ap and range on a raptor cant be compared to any other weapon. (yes that .5 range over other weapons helps A LOT)

magnified

i prefer a mini CS over a improved MS. just my opinion tho. raptor is a must have weapon also. the ap and range on a raptor cant be compared to any other weapon. (yes that .5 range over other weapons helps A LOT)[/b]
    hb7 ftw

trz

Heres my nııb

J

Heres my nııb

[/b]
    Nice AP. Decent AC. HP could be higher.

9,7k is low ?? oO for pathos ? xD only beat have better vaseline is propably now the best warior i think

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread