Page 569 of 960 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is my mage... working on lvl 75 atm :lol: and trying to find garp+8 aswell Stats are with scrolls ...
Page: 569

xstep

This is my mage... working on lvl 75 atm :lol: and trying to find garp+8 aswell

Stats are with scrolls 2k / 350ac / the AC scroll thing / 80glacier resistance.
    [/b]
    pretty good mage

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

When someone sucks a video game, it must be because of their job/college/life.
    When someone can't level a char, it must be because they have a job/college/life.

Guess what, I went to university and have a job as well lmao. You sound like you are the only special player on KO4LIFE who goes to school and have a job.

I bet you suck at life as much as you do in KO. rofl

So ya, when I say I have 4x the np, it means the 4x the np and 4x the skill.

Actually, I been trying to return for 2 weeks, but since the so call best mage "theunbeatable", is no longer feeding in girakon anymore I been taking my time. Not in a rush, guess I have a life as well![/b]
    "When someone sucks a video game, it must be because of their job/college/life." If you have a job/college/life doesn't mean you suck at a game.
    "When someone can't level a char, it must be because they have a job/college/life." This is somewhat true, people can't level much because they have a job/college/life, and tbh I am a lil jealous of those people cause they have time to work on their chars, some have a whole day, and people like me have like 4 hours a day max.

Well ok so you are educated since you finished university, so respect to that, but if you have a job meaning that you do 8 hours a work a day and the rest of the time you, what do you really do with it, do you play KO during your whole spare time, cause it wasn't that easy to get to lvl 72 with gold premium at the time back then.

As for the 4x np, let me remind you, you started from the beginning of the server, which i recall being beginning of august and well on RandomNoob I started off in February and played till April, with skipping half a month in the meanwhile and yes I was only able to gain about 200k np on it since I did level most of the time so I can get the mage to 80.

So is it true when you say 4x np = 4x skill, well to prove you wrong let me tell you this. I know you don't like LSKO or whatever, but at the beginning of the server while people pked the whole day for their like 5k-10k np to get to the top rankings, my clan only had to make 1 party for 1-2 hours a day to gain the amount they gain. If you don't believe me, you don't have to, but ask around and you they will tell you that my clan, theReapers™, were so inactive in the real server, but yet haven't been overcome in the clan ranking, so kept their spot as #1 during the whole time.

Yeah I guess you are gonna miss my "np feeding", cause im such a noob, but if you want "np feeding" from me then come to the new server, which i 75% chance might come if daily schedule tightens down. So I guess you coming back to Girakon won't happen since I already mentioned I am not going back to Girakon.

As a matter of fact I already had 3 offers for playing a mage, but I refused all 3 even though they were high levels for their servers and nicely equipped, enough to pk/lvl with.

p.s. srry to the mods, i know it's a rant, but u gotta respond on something like this :P

Triply

i gained more nps than u and puppet combined therefore im God. bb.

"When someone sucks a video game, it must be because of their job/college/life." If you have a job/college/life doesn't mean you suck at a game.
    "When someone can't level a char, it must be because they have a job/college/life." This is somewhat true, people can't level much because they have a job/college/life, and tbh I am a lil jealous of those people cause they have time to work on their chars, some have a whole day, and people like me have like 4 hours a day max.

Well ok so you are educated since you finished university, so respect to that, but if you have a job meaning that you do 8 hours a work a day and the rest of the time you, what do you really do with it, do you play KO during your whole spare time, cause it wasn't that easy to get to lvl 72 with gold premium at the time back then.

As for the 4x np, let me remind you, you started from the beginning of the server, which i recall being beginning of august and well on RandomNoob I started off in February and played till April, with skipping half a month in the meanwhile and yes I was only able to gain about 200k np on it since I did level most of the time so I can get the mage to 80.

So is it true when you say 4x np = 4x skill, well to prove you wrong let me tell you this. I know you don't like LSKO or whatever, but at the beginning of the server while people pked the whole day for their like 5k-10k np to get to the top rankings, my clan only had to make 1 party for 1-2 hours a day to gain the amount they gain. If you don't believe me, you don't have to, but ask around and you they will tell you that my clan, theReapers™, were so inactive in the real server, but yet haven't been overcome in the clan ranking, so kept their spot as #1 during the whole time.

Yeah I guess you are gonna miss my "np feeding", cause im such a noob, but if you want "np feeding" from me then come to the new server, which i 75% chance might come if daily schedule tightens down. So I guess you coming back to Girakon won't happen since I already mentioned I am not going back to Girakon.

As a matter of fact I already had 3 offers for playing a mage, but I refused all 3 even though they were high levels for their servers and nicely equipped, enough to pk/lvl with.

p.s. srry to the mods, i know it's a rant, but u gotta respond on something like this :P[/b]
    Sorry, I have a life/job therefore I can't go to new server.

look i just enlarged my e-penis by 5+64651321 cuz i just said I have a life and job

ps: u been offered those mages, they probably asked you to exp etc, and you know u will get kicked off an account like TC's

Sorry, I have a life/job therefore I can't go to new server.

look i just enlarged my e-penis by 5+64651321 cuz i just said I have a life and job

ps: u been offered those mages, they probably asked you to exp etc, and you know u will get kicked off an account like TC's [/b]
    I have a job/life and still can go to a new server, but i know i'll play like 2-3 hours max a day only.

p.s. As a matter of fact they haven't asked me to level much, it would actually be pretty easy to gain that much xp, but im a lazy lvler and like pk only, so i told them to find people who can actually xp for u

and

another p.s. i never played on any of TC's accounts LOL, where would u get that information

I have a job/life and still can go to a new server, but i know i'll play like 2-3 hours max a day only.

p.s. As a matter of fact they haven't asked me to level much, it would actually be pretty easy to gain that much xp, but im a lazy lvler and like pk only, so i told them to find people who can actually xp for u

and

another p.s. i never played on any of TC's accounts LOL, where would u get that information[/b]
    2-3 hours a day max? i give you 2-3 weeks before u quit.

no idea, a sharer will always be a sharer, doesn't matter on whose's account lmao

trz

I dont see any of you guys posting ss here.....can you talk on pm?

thx

2-3 hours a day max? i give you 2-3 weeks before u quit.

no idea, a sharer will always be a sharer, doesn't matter on whose's account lmao[/b]
    lol who said i plan on staying, i was thinking of playing on the server for 1 month and then leaving haha, gratz man ur a perfect mind reader though

lol i've been a sharer to a friend of mine only and that's the only thing i shared, the rest is all mine such as MYKO was my own account, even Girakon i had my own mage but then i moved on to share and on LSKO my account

p.s. yeah im stoping, since i don't got any ss to show, don't feel like arguing with a tard :P

lol who said i plan on staying, i was thinking of playing on the server for 1 month and then leaving haha, gratz man ur a perfect mind reader though

lol i've been a sharer to a friend of mine only and that's the only thing i shared, the rest is all mine such as MYKO was my own account, even Girakon i had my own mage but then i moved on to share and on LSKO my account

p.s. yeah im stoping, since i don't got any ss to show, don't feel like arguing with a tard :P[/b]
    lmao gz just proving to the public that you have no life.
    "ya so I decide to go to a new server, play 2-3 hours a day, accomplish nothing then leave"

ya we should stop the argument all at once baddy

magnified

When someone sucks a video game, it must be because of their job/college/life.
    When someone can't level a char, it must be because they have a job/college/life.

Guess what, I went to university and have a job as well lmao. You sound like you are the only special player on KO4LIFE who goes to school and have a job.

I bet you suck at life as much as you do in KO. rofl

So ya, when I say I have 4x the np, it means the 4x the np and 4x the skill.

Actually, I been trying to return for 2 weeks, but since the so call best mage "theunbeatable", is no longer feeding in girakon anymore I been taking my time. Not in a rush, guess I have a life as well![/b]
    you tell em yuber

yuber > rickrolled hahaha
    come play dota with me and gogo and tiba again faaaaaag <3

Banned Senior Member

lmao gz just proving to the public that you have no life.
    "ya so I decide to go to a new server, play 2-3 hours a day, accomplish nothing then leave"

ya we should stop the argument all at once baddy[/b]
    shut up and use pm now together u getting annoying now puppetyuber
    dont spam here in media section whole time about some 1

Banned

shut up and use pm now together u getting annoying now puppetyuber
    dont spam here in media section whole time about some 1[/b]
    if you use a pm you dont get the public satisfaction of people telling you coool man or way to tell that bitch , or +1 , thats why people like that dont use pm&#39;s.

My earings sux :<
    With undy i have 6100 hp.

xstep

With undy i have 6100 hp.[/b]
    pretty good rogue, u have np symbol

J

With undy i have 6100 hp.[/b]
    If only someone good played on it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media