Page 568 of 960 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright fine, how about this guy actually posts his items and we'll see who had the better items and no ...
Page: 568

Imhotep

alright fine, how about this guy actually posts his items and we'll see who had the better items

and no shit, now that everyone is 80 on the server, with almost everyone running around with at least +0 unique set, u really think he would go for higher?

im srry but it's the same argument between u every single time, so stop posting shit since from what i seen u played light mage on girakon and yet u sucked at it[/b]

Actually Yuber pwned quite alot of the time (*COUGH ABYSS POT USER COUGH) 0.0

btw nick get on msn, my friend wants to buy the +8 garp h34r:

The king. Senior Member

My old char , oh crap i so miss him :]

Danny <3 , that was your old boy

[/b]
    my old one too.

rostoen1990

my old one too.[/b]
    My old one also :lol:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

It is his highest damage, not average, and I will bet you his items are better than what you had.

also that person he staffed is probably a bp

look at kloud&#39;s damage, he has 800-900 too, but that was his HIGHEST. you are mis-understanding, wait better yet, you are just bad.[/b]
    actually that is a lvl 80 rouge ^^ if remember right he has dual legioinare bands he was trying 2 sell the other day ^^

alright fine, how about this guy actually posts his items and we&#39;ll see who had the better items

and no shit, now that everyone is 80 on the server, with almost everyone running around with at least +0 unique set, u really think he would go for higher?

im srry but it&#39;s the same argument between u every single time, so stop posting shit since from what i seen u played light mage on girakon and yet u sucked at it[/b]
    Yet I have 4x of your NP. btw u got a girakon yet? I almost on my way of returning, or are u still masturbating on ur LSKO LOLOLOLOL.

and if that rogue is lvl 80, lol @ your items being better than his.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yet I have 4x of your NP. btw u got a girakon yet? I almost on my way of returning, or are u still masturbating on ur LSKO LOLOLOLOL.

and if that rogue is lvl 80, lol @ your items being better than his.[/b]
    lol didn&#39;t know it was all about NP really, i know it&#39;s a big part of the game but it&#39;s really for those people that don&#39;t have a job/college/life and play the whole day to gain there few k np from such long hours of pking

so when u say 4x the np, it is true

but yet i have 4x your skill BB

and no im not on girakon, i don&#39;t even have usko installed and as for LSKO i disbanded theReapers™ like 1 week ago and left since i don&#39;t have time to lead a clan/do clan shit and pk at the same time

u&#39;ve been returning for the past 6 months or w&#39;e, just like when k2 announces something is gonna lauch in 1 week but comes out 3 months later, so i&#39;d give u a few more months until ur back to girakon, but i guess u wanna look better then a regular girakon noob mage since i can see ur trying to buy imirs +3 iron set +3 lkps +3, but gl man

sexyrexy

how come every time i read your post all i get from it is that your head cant fit through a doorway?

nice warrior but ofc you had nice items heh

how come every time i read your post all i get from it is that your head cant fit through a doorway?

nice warrior but ofc you had nice items heh[/b]
    lol cause i like pissing off people such as yuber so they start up some flames :P

lol cause i like pissing off people such as yuber so they start up some flames :P[/b]

"it makes me feel like a man when tell i someone they suck at videogames"

"it makes me feel like a man when tell i someone they suck at videogames"[/b]
    oh yes very manly :P made me grow some chest hair also

oh yes very manly :P made me grow some chest hair also [/b]

i hope so, or else your entire life to this point has been meaningless

Banned

Very nice mage , but u need 80

Very nice mage , but u need 80

[/b]
    my build ftw :P

except this one has a bit better items then my mage, but we both hit the same with ice staff

@ magnifed.. i know md 8 > dv 7 lol.. gime the cash and ye

lol didn&#39;t know it was all about NP really, i know it&#39;s a big part of the game but it&#39;s really for those people that don&#39;t have a job/college/life and play the whole day to gain there few k np from such long hours of pking

so when u say 4x the np, it is true

but yet i have 4x your skill BB

and no im not on girakon, i don&#39;t even have usko installed and as for LSKO i disbanded theReapers™ like 1 week ago and left since i don&#39;t have time to lead a clan/do clan shit and pk at the same time

u&#39;ve been returning for the past 6 months or w&#39;e, just like when k2 announces something is gonna lauch in 1 week but comes out 3 months later, so i&#39;d give u a few more months until ur back to girakon, but i guess u wanna look better then a regular girakon noob mage since i can see ur trying to buy imirs +3 iron set +3 lkps +3, but gl man[/b]
    When someone sucks a video game, it must be because of their job/college/life.
    When someone can&#39;t level a char, it must be because they have a job/college/life.

Guess what, I went to university and have a job as well lmao. You sound like you are the only special player on KO4LIFE who goes to school and have a job.

I bet you suck at life as much as you do in KO. rofl

So ya, when I say I have 4x the np, it means the 4x the np and 4x the skill.

Actually, I been trying to return for 2 weeks, but since the so call best mage "theunbeatable", is no longer feeding in girakon anymore I been taking my time. Not in a rush, guess I have a life as well!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread