Page 648 of 960 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 14394
Like Tree44Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or u are duper, or u are lucker ... 5x +10 reb = 5 +11 reb ? how u do ...
Page: 648

poker27

or u are duper, or u are lucker ... 5x +10 reb = 5 +11 reb ? how u do that O,o ?
    shard +13 rev nice but .. dv +10 no reb o,o

if i good see, u use dv in left hand .. if u take it to right hand u have 3,5k ap + ?[/b]
    i dont understand why so much jealousy in this game, giorgio is no dupper, have you seen any dupped items lately, there's none, for you to compete with players with +10, +9 and +3 uniques, like all the turks have, you must gear yourself with the same, giorgio just beat them on their game, you think that a rogue with shard+8, shell +8, and +2 unique can beat, a player with +9 and +3 uniques, it doesnt matter how skillfull you are, items matter, the better your items, the more you kill, (of course being skillfull helps a lot but not more than having great items ) do you think iamhoover, iamblacklord, ect with +9 and +3 uniques, didnt buy them? palaviarhs equipped himself with the same gear other players do and kill them in versus, so he just played their game and won. I bet everyone here, actually everyone in this game for that matter, would gear themselves with the same or even better items than giorgio, if they could.

i dont understand why so much jealousy in this game, giorgio is no dupper, have you seen any dupped items lately, there's none, for you to compete with players with +10, +9 and +3 uniques, like all the turks have, you must gear yourself with the same, giorgio just beat them on their game, you think that a rogue with shard+8, shell +8, and +2 unique can beat, a player with +9 and +3 uniques, it doesnt matter how skillfull you are, items matter, the better your items, the more you kill, (of course being skillfull helps a lot but not more than having great items ) do you think iamhoover, iamblacklord, ect with +9 and +3 uniques, didnt buy them? palaviarhs equipped himself with the same gear other players do and kill them in versus, so he just played their game and won. I bet everyone here, actually everyone in this game for that matter, would gear themselves with the same or even better items than giorgio, if they could.[/b]
    No one said he didn't have skill and no one said that we wouldn't do it

or u are duper, or u are lucker ... 5x +10 reb = 5 +11 reb ? how u do that O,o ?
    shard +13 rev nice but .. dv +10 no reb o,o

if i good see, u use dv in left hand .. if u take it to right hand u have 3,5k ap + ?[/b]
    No not lucky just paid for the items most likely from a GM, his warrior was equally baba'd :lol:

OKe he has 2 sets ... becoause for me its lookin like impossible to make 5x +10 to 5x +11 rebirth .. i never upgrade item on +3 rev O,o once time on +2 .. but ok ok 2 stets ...

if u look inventory
    he has 2 sets i think
    1 set +10 reb
    other +11[/b]
    in KoK site, sets is not change .. i mean when u get scan with chitins +7, and u change it at shell +7 kok show u have chitin set and shell set in inventory..

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

well its a bit old but i will post them:
    pk mode: http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mystatszn6.jpg
    against mage mode : http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...atsjudila3.jpg
    tank mode: http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...erandiroch5.jpg
    tank mode with judiciouls : http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...s1daggerxu7.jpg

I dont really remember if i posted them before ... [/b]
    crazy stats :P , now more ppl will run/town from u in cz xD

Zaczaco11

well its a bit old but i will post them:
    pk mode: http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mystatszn6.jpg
    against mage mode : http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?i...atsjudila3.jpg
    tank mode: http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...erandiroch5.jpg
    tank mode with judiciouls : http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...s1daggerxu7.jpg

I dont really remember if i posted them before ... [/b]
    holy shit. wuts ur crit spike dmg????

Banned

Ya notin awsome but i like my cute char

WaSaBaBasdf

OKe he has 2 sets ... becoause for me its lookin like impossible to make 5x +10 to 5x +11 rebirth .. i never upgrade item on +3 rev O,o once time on +2 .. but ok ok 2 stets ...
    in KoK site, sets is not change .. i mean when u get scan with chitins +7, and u change it at shell +7 kok show u have chitin set and shell set in inventory..[/b]
    who told you that i upgraded the +10reb shell set?pff
    its different set.

crazy stats :P , now more ppl will run/town from u in cz xD[/b]
    not really..i sold some of my items

i dont understand why so much jealousy in this game, giorgio is no dupper, have you seen any dupped items lately, there's none, for you to compete with players with +10, +9 and +3 uniques, like all the turks have, you must gear yourself with the same, giorgio just beat them on their game, you think that a rogue with shard+8, shell +8, and +2 unique can beat, a player with +9 and +3 uniques, it doesnt matter how skillfull you are, items matter, the better your items, the more you kill, (of course being skillfull helps a lot but not more than having great items ) do you think iamhoover, iamblacklord, ect with +9 and +3 uniques, didnt buy them? palaviarhs equipped himself with the same gear other players do and kill them in versus, so he just played their game and won. I bet everyone here, actually everyone in this game for that matter, would gear themselves with the same or even better items than giorgio, if they could.[/b]

Finally someone who actually uses some intelligence...

There are a couple of complete retards on these forums who should study thus paragraph and see if there is anything they don't understand about it lol.

Ya notin awsome but i like my cute char

[/b]
    woah its royal shiv in your left hand sweet ass weapon!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

no more jap ko pls i cant read it :P

Banned

no more jap ko pls i cant read it :P[/b]
    Common sense will tell you what is what.

Finally someone who actually uses some intelligence...

There are a couple of complete retards on these forums who should study thus paragraph and see if there is anything they don't understand about it lol.[/b]
    I agree on that.
    People who can't get these high end items will always be jealous of people who actually can. Its part of the game to be that way over the 80's with +9/+3 nowadays and it will stay that way until everyone is in +9/+3 I can guess and then people will whine about how everyone has +9 so these kids will never be happy
    Happy Hunting! ^_^

Banned

I remember royal shivs on the very old private servers xD spamable spike ftw

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

wtf are u wearing? o.o

traduction pls?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-26-2023, 07:47 PM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-30-2023, 03:28 AM