Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SacredHeal's 'BB KO' vid.

This is a discussion on SacredHeal's 'BB KO' vid. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all....very good movie in the sense of quality of the video, the length of the movie was good, ...
Page: 5

tommyleonghk

First of all....very good movie in the sense of quality of the video, the length of the movie was good, the music was good, your overall pk skills are good

id give 9/10

on side note : watching this movie makes me feel like watching a warrior with duffs and not a battle priest :lol:, why i said so? coz you run into a freaking bunch of enemies, duffing and tanking all of them and most of them run away from you even when u were outnumbered (the scene where u had a few rogues on your ass)

nicely done but too bad i wont be seeing more of your vids since you are quitting.....

nice vid and i liked it 8/10
    and i never thought how gay the priest char was cuz it was funny how u easy get the kills :P

I dont mind the priest using all his skills he have cuz it was implemented in the game

but maybe in a fair vs an agreement between 2 sides weather using malice only or with duffs + heals ..etc should be made depending if it was rogue , warrior

but go a little easy on sins now cuz they r a poor class now without minor combo :lol:

Lioncet

Cuz rogues dont have -10% malice, rogues dont have 1920/10k heals/ rouges dont have gate! rogues dont have a spam skill.[/b]
    Sure they all have some bitching skills and a little thing called cures remember?

I still dont get how ppl complain about duffs when a bp has a lot less hp and ac than any other class.

9/10 i liked it

nice vid and i liked it 8/10
    and i never thought how gay the priest char was cuz it was funny how u easy get the kills :P

I dont mind the priest using all his skills he have cuz it was implemented in the game

but maybe in a fair vs an agreement between 2 sides weather using malice only or with duffs + heals ..etc should be made depending if it was rogue , warrior

but go a little easy on sins now cuz they r a poor class now without minor combo :lol:[/b]
    lemme tell you something about 99% of the rogues.
    if you wont duff them and kill them as fast as possible, they see the dmg you make, they will cast lightfeet and run away.
    this happend to me SHITLOADS of times. i havent put that on the vid cause i didnt think it was a thing ppl would like to see.
    thats the reason that i duff most of the rogues, even if they use glowing cleavers (8 or 9).
    i want to get the kill. thats my main goal. i dont care how i do it tbh

and agreed on both sides vs.
    you can never find a bp that will agree on the vs rules. maybe YANDIMAL1 on ares since he got +3's and +10 hb.

the point is, if a sin will challenge me i tell him "all skills open, i dont care if u use the cp and beast hide"
    and than he goes like "no... no beast hide, no cp and on ur side, no DUFF, no HEAL, no DD"
    what i get from that is "i wanna win the vs. just stand still and let me kill you."

thats my point about the vs rules. its UNFAIR against most of the classes and makes the sins undefeatable, wich is incorrect.
    on a full skills open bp's are undefeatable on VS.

one more thing. thats right that bp got heals, cures and duffs. but ur forgetting one thing...
    a TRUE combo can CANCEL the cast of those spells. and thats bad for bp's and hella good for the other attackers.

i'm usually canceling the heals/duffs of the other priest. thats what im trying to do to kill it.

woot i wrote a book here xD

Banned Senior Member

easly the best pk video i've ever seen
    10/10

id say 9.9 i almost felt at peace watching ur video gr8 job really

IronSeba

i suck on solo? i usually gain the nps. i really dont care how i gain them.
    i thought the point of pk is killing ur enemies.
    i chose a BP for a reason. i hate that ppl compare bp's to warriors. bp have LOW ac, LOW hp and ~same ap as a geared warrior.
    985 ac 7k hp 2.8k ap (215 str build) now compare that to warriors.
    1400-1500 ac, 9k hp, 3k+ ap.

i am NOT a warrior, i am a PRIEST. thats why i do use my heals and my duffs.
    you cant tell me not to, its like taking the warrior's defense tree.
    i played a warrior before my priest, and chose to go bp just for the reason that i can duff and heal myself.

sorry if you guys dont like it. but you make bp go from the best class to the worse with ur vs rules.

and i have a question for you, why rogues CAN use minor when its better than just 720 pots and i cannot use my duffs and heals? lol...[/b]
    he making lvl and got skill now he can use debuf and heal cuz he has that skils like sin critical and stfu with noob he becuz he debuf in vs

graphic 8/10
    music 8/10
    skill 9/10
    overall 8/10

Really good movie. I mean the footage, those actions were really good and its hard to get these nowdays, so good work out there and GL in RL.

btw. this movie is now in my collection > more here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...244042&st=0

graphic 8/10[/b]
    graphic? 8/10...? XD well, graphic is not my job.. it's k2's. and ya, ko graphics sux xD
    lol

do you mind if i'll put ur Rapidshare links of my last vid on this topic? since ppl have problem downloading from MU and FF...

and thanks for the comments.

OrangeSpy

ppl exp in knight to get skills so why the hell they shouldnt use their skills on pk zzzz full duff + massive is a little chicken action against warriors but sin can easily cure himself so all duffs allowed ;-)

nice movie 9,98/10 nice dmg i love bp with great ap

ppl exp in knight to get skills so why the hell they shouldnt use their skills on pk zzzz full duff + massive is a little chicken action against warriors but sin can easily cure himself so all duffs allowed ;-)

nice movie 9,98/10 nice dmg i love bp with great ap[/b]
    or buy them at lvl 80 xD

and duffs are cancelable, like i said before...

and as far as i know sin's cures are failsafe. correct me if im wrong.

_eSuba_

again i love ur pking style :P

10/10

gl in rl

again i love ur pking style :P

10/10

gl in rl [/b]
    thx xD
    any more comments?

Italus

thx xD
    any more comments?[/b]
    yes ur bish xD

Banned

I watched every single second of this video, I loved it, great pownage. Reminds me of the old times i use to have with BC. To bad you did not have any party PK. Would have been better.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast