Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

SacredHeal's 'BB KO' vid.

This is a discussion on SacredHeal's 'BB KO' vid. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid 9/10 really liked it and whats the name of the first song in vol 3?...
Page: 7

donique

nice vid 9/10 really liked it and whats the name of the first song in vol 3?

yeah nice videos, but

but

BATTLE PRIEST in Ares Server old server, Paper Battle Priest now Sucks, only reason is that there is so much Weapons +9s, and shell parts +9, alot of warriors, and too much priest supports duffers,

Battle Priest Paper gets own in a matter of 15-10 seconds or less.

i dont think or see no Paper Battle Priest lvl 77+s and up doing Pk in CZ, they get rape owned, nordfront,fluppy, cooltang, or any other paper bp their time is finish cannt kill nothing in cz anymore. even if you get to kill 1 or 2 humans, u eventually town and go run back to bowl, paper bp gets own easy now these days here in ares server, unless you have items jewels +3s and weapons or armors +9s.

You can still be Battle Priest but either Full Plate or Chitin BP, other than that.. you are more than dead walking at cz giving away nps. or killing 1-2 humans later town and go run back to bowl :lol: whats the fun of that... paper bp sucks in ares server now, full plate or chitin bp is the way to go now.

Floyd_BR

GG 5/5 best bp back once again

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

saw the youtube version and i liked the party pk with that sin ^ better than the solo part - cool vid m8

wawh

yeah nice videos, but

but

BATTLE PRIEST in Ares Server old server, Paper Battle Priest now Sucks, only reason is that there is so much Weapons +9s, and shell parts +9, alot of warriors, and too much priest supports duffers,

Battle Priest Paper gets own in a matter of 15-10 seconds or less.

i dont think or see no Paper Battle Priest lvl 77+s and up doing Pk in CZ, they get rape owned, nordfront,fluppy, cooltang, or any other paper bp their time is finish cannt kill nothing in cz anymore. even if you get to kill 1 or 2 humans, u eventually town and go run back to bowl, paper bp gets own easy now these days here in ares server, unless you have items jewels +3s and weapons or armors +9s.

You can still be Battle Priest but either Full Plate or Chitin BP, other than that.. you are more than dead walking at cz giving away nps. or killing 1-2 humans later town and go run back to bowl :lol: whats the fun of that... paper bp sucks in ares server now, full plate or chitin bp is the way to go now.[/b]
    you can clearly see hes doing nice even against high lvled and good geared people, most of the usko pkers are just dumb turks (yes, even people with +9 shells can be idiots) and can easily be outsmarted... paper bp is chosing the right time to attack/run/duff/heal or even put on weapon defence fast enough... its not ALL about items

-not saying chitins bp or any other build people are dumb or anything i prefer chitin over paper myself

you can clearly see hes doing nice even against high lvled and good geared people, most of the usko pkers are just dumb turks (yes, even people with +9 shells can be idiots) and can easily be outsmarted... paper bp is chosing the right time to attack/run/duff/heal or even put on weapon defence fast enough... its not ALL about items

-not saying chitins bp or any other build people are dumb or anything i prefer chitin over paper myself[/b]
    Even tho this is an older vid and ive watch it so many times i still love it, its defo up there with the great bp movies

lol it came up i bet ares is more currapted and ppl run with +4's now

nice video and for fuck sake stfu bout ks in cz. Ks in cz dont exist other wise everyone is ksing

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

bye bye

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

could u reupload the 1st movie

i love it =))

done well, like it
    ownage equip btw ^_^

i'll be honest, i've tried wow and i dont like it very much, its fun for the first few months and then it gets boring... i miss ko's pk
    might play some private servers cause im not coming back to usko and not gonna play like i used to play... gonna play couple hours a week tops...
    anyone knows any good pvp server?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567