Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Shiru.Ithlinne PART 3

This is a discussion on Shiru.Ithlinne PART 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if that 80 warrior 3/4 through was anywhere near decent he woulda raped you... luckily for you :P edit: the ...
Page: 4

magnified

if that 80 warrior 3/4 through was anywhere near decent he woulda raped you...
    luckily for you :P

edit: the duo pk was nice i had to admit

knatraw

Good vid 8/10

FranekDolas

Nice minor
    nice move :
    and nice last song give me last song bro
    10/10

pierdolnik16

BloodyCurse piss off this topic. It's for his movie.[/b]
    Maybe for you it don't make any diffrence if movie is made by Good player or just Scammer like he, for me it makes ... I just wondering what would you write about The Guardian's movie if he'll post here huh?

PartyPLZZ

BloodyCurse piss off this topic. It's for his movie.[/b]
    scammers will be scammers... everybody that leaved bloodline clan gived back clan items (except 1 person from 3rd month of girakon but it's another story), so what shiru said about that he earned it its just bullshit, that was clan rule, for us he is just scammer, he quitted clan for a pathetic reason which is taking away his channel commander on teamspeak... scammers will be scammers...

Maybe for you it don't make any diffrence if movie is made by Good player or just Scammer like he, for me it makes ... I just wondering what would you write about The Guardian's movie if he'll post here huh?[/b]
    Kamil that was pathetic. How's come I'm the one who buys u premium, how's come i have password to ur account. How's come everything was unsealed when i bought u premium AFTER i left the clan and ur char was clan leader of BloodLine if im SUCH a scammer h34r: Rest of u can spam more and cry me a river.

Music is:

Jelonek - BaRock
    Tenecious D - Classico XD
    Jelonek - Mosquito Flight
    Jelonek - Vendome 1212

Good luck with finding him :P

PS: PartyPLZZ it was Jarek who pissed off and left not me u know that get ur fact straight h34r:

Banned

Kamil that was pathetic. How's come I'm the one who buys u premium, how's come i have password to ur account. How's come everything was unsealed when i bought u premium AFTER i left the clan and ur char was clan leader of BloodLine if im SUCH a scammer h34r: Rest of u can spam more and cry me a river.

Music is:

Jelonek - BaRock
    Tenecious D - Classico XD
    Jelonek - Mosquito Flight
    Jelonek - Vendome 1212

Good luck with finding him :P

PS: PartyPLZZ it was Jarek who pissed off and left not me u know that get ur fact straight h34r:[/b]

PartyPLZZ

but when u hitted 80th lvl that was u who was squealing to change shiru to human

Mariuszowy

10/10

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i liked it. rogue vids are fun as hell they remind me of when i was sin on diez...good times :P

i liked music and everything so 10/10 my good sir

i still dont see the rapidshare or youtube link

xstep

8/10 music could be better , but overall very nice movie

Mezmerize

haha Classico in it, gotta download it ^^

Muzo that was u on both of the versus there were actually like 5 one after one. We had long mailing conversation so si@ aq.[/b]
    yes i remember that day. i was asking you to not using the critical power. anyway i'm not like sexyreplay, u beat me and i accept that. but i still say if u dont use CP i'll own you. hopefully you will be playing when i hit 80 then we can see who will win.

enjoyable movie 9/10

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast