Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some Good Videos

This is a discussion on Some Good Videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of DrugUser, i'm actually player ¸there.. and I know which modification the server got. Yes rol's +3 ( dual) ...
Page: 2

Anal Rapist Senior Member

First of DrugUser, i'm actually player ¸there.. and I know which modification the server got. Yes rol's +3 ( dual) give 400dex bonus, I know the player aswell. i'll take a ScreenShot of my self and show you what you get with +3 as a a rogue. I actually know BlowMe aswell aka Wicked.

OffTopic: On your scamming things, yes everyone deserve a new chance... but it's not free You have too proove your self, nothing is free even ''chances''.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    For 1. How the fuck do u get 600 dex bonus rofl. that rogue had 130 dex bonus. and not 5.5k ap stop blowing shit up your ass idiot haha.
    Lol? I played there altho with full +16/3 dex set, and other people confirm rols+3 give 400dex. So who is talking shit now?

For 1. How the fuck do u get 600 dex bonus rofl. that rogue had 130 dex bonus. and not 5.5k ap stop blowing shit up your ass idiot haha.

2nd when running lots of people ctrl minor its easy so why not? when you vs ofc you use double. Since anyone can ctrl minor how is it bug abuse thats like calling sombody a bugger because he can combo.

3. Yes i am ImnotZero from cwest. get over it kid what i did was over a year ago i said sorry to the person. Everyone should get another chance so get a life little twat fag. Your still jelous that i creamed all you little fags on cwest.

i just posted these vids for fun not to receive flame. If you dont like it dont comment aight?

thanks for everyone who did watch these vids. I really like naturalbornkillahs video. Some of the best Party pk i have seen besides GANGSTA Clan videos on media.
    you creamed us with double pot.... its been frapsed and whatnot. several people have proven it. even d000m and niterider said you had the same hack they did.....
    no everyone doesnt get a second chance. botters, bad pkers, people that make clans/people mad, they get a second chance. scammers? hell no. once a scammer, always a scammer.

DrugUser

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    you creamed us with double pot.... its been frapsed and whatnot. several people have proven it. even d000m and niterider said you had the same hack they did.....
    no everyone doesnt get a second chance. botters, bad pkers, people that make clans/people mad, they get a second chance. scammers? hell no. once a scammer, always a scammer.
    suck my cock For 1. I only played with D000000m and niterider when i had a priest in dcz. And i could really care less what you twats say or do. you will never be anything in ko so wasting my time arguing about how i hack this game and that im just gonna say this.

Goodluck and have a nice day

^^

are you really that stupid? d000m and niterider were klukluxklan and absolutevodka, trust me, they were around about as long as u were... aka, as long as double pot was out. GG

DrugUser

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    are you really that stupid? d000m and niterider were klukluxklan and absolutevodka, trust me, they were around about as long as u were... aka, as long as double pot was out. GG
    Bro i really dont care what you have to say. Why are you always trying to jump on my cock when i post on a forum. You lost, Your clan failed, Your a loser happy?

rofl. Cwest noobs FTW. Bankin Your a little indian kid who nobody can stand listening to on vent. And im sure a ton of people dont want to hear you crying on a forum topic FLAMING. Geez warn a mother fucker next time so i can grab some flame talia you fucking nerd twat. Go prey to allah and ask for a bigger set of lug nuts because their is 0 percent chance you would even look up from the ground if this shit wasnt online. Go get some pussy bro im sure their is some kind of "thing" that would accept payment from some trash kid. Dont be scared its only pussy :P I really think you guys push nice guys just to watch them blow up. But its getting old. grow up MR Bankin throw away all the trash at your computer clean your room take a fuckin shower you smell like curry mang. And go outside i promise the sun wont hurt your eyes for that long they will get used to it. Try talking to some people and Try to start a life outside KO. Trust me kid you have problems.

Well i guess I just gave you a third assshole My bad.

Peace.

So much hate in these forums 0.o

Bro i really dont care what you have to say. Why are you always trying to jump on my cock when i post on a forum. You lost, Your clan failed, Your a loser happy?

rofl. Cwest noobs FTW. Bankin Your a little indian kid who nobody can stand listening to on vent. And im sure a ton of people dont want to hear you crying on a forum topic FLAMING. Geez warn a mother fucker next time so i can grab some flame talia you fucking nerd twat. Go prey to allah and ask for a bigger set of lug nuts because their is 0 percent chance you would even look up from the ground if this shit wasnt online. Go get some pussy bro im sure their is some kind of "thing" that would accept payment from some trash kid. Dont be scared its only pussy :P I really think you guys push nice guys just to watch them blow up. But its getting old. grow up MR Bankin throw away all the trash at your computer clean your room take a fuckin shower you smell like curry mang. And go outside i promise the sun wont hurt your eyes for that long they will get used to it. Try talking to some people and Try to start a life outside KO. Trust me kid you have problems.

Well i guess I just gave you a third assshole My bad.

Peace.
    I'm the loser? whos the one thats all talk small cock, thats you buddy. you say "oh i got a 6 salary job"

then go on offical forums, spamming pyramid schemes?

stereotyping is almost as cute as living a lie.

have a nice day!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Way too far, topic closed and I'm looking into this accusation. Will take care of it tomorrow, relax people..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12