Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Steven, lol?

This is a discussion on Steven, lol? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <_< not too hard to figure out that vicarious and afk aren&#39;t allied anymore huh UNDES? :P...
Page: 6

dirtyroy

<_< not too hard to figure out that vicarious and afk aren&#39;t allied anymore huh UNDES? :P

Kingship is a joke, only thing it provides is more money for a individual player.
    OOOO you can make exp events , I have a 30 day exp event called plat premium. Oh wait, lets not forget there power of weather changing.

Fake ass Xmen -_-.[/b]
    rofl.

Banned

omg this is worse than see kids yelling for a candy....
    thanks so much for make a little bit ko4life a crazy forum writting or spamming things like that.. go OFF TOPIC... all.... cuz nothing here suppose to stay on section media :mellow: .

1)remake your post in offtopic and stop making shit this section with post like that....
    2) go outside buy something or take a nice break.. but OUTSIDEEEE GUYS (away from ur pc).. and everything gonna be better.

no offense... just try to keep ko4life as a good forum.

omg PROLLY CUZ UR ITEMS DOUCHEBAG?!?!
    if i had good items i could get that too god i hate ppl like you go die in a river[/b]

This is totally off topic but I just gotta say.. Plenty of ppl have super uber items (way better then everyone else) and still suck ass both in literal pk and as far as rankings go.. So I gotta assume, though he might have outgeared everyone he had to have SOME skill to keep Bdragon symbol.. I hate ppl who think just because someone gets some really great items all of a sudden it means they are gonna pwn everyone.. If you suck you suck no matter what char you are rockin..

<div align="center">Kingship is a joke, only thing it provides is more money for a individual player.
    OOOO you can make exp events, I have a 30 day exp event called plat premium. Oh wait, lets not forget there power of weather changing.

Fake ass Xmen.
    [/b][/quote]

This made me lol.

didinino

knocking my head towards the wall is what i did since i joined your clan man- it has been 2 days for me to understand how low ur clannies (and you, by not doing Anything to stop them) can be, and more than 1 time.

yep, politics these days <.<

Icy

At least this little kid can spell, moron. Go die, your not a contribution to society, your an accident.[/b]

I like how you "rip" on my friend Pancho about his spelling; however, your grammar sucks big time buddy.

You mean better to do like you&#39;re doin? damn man you are my hero ! you come to ko4life and cry to people , shittttt man i need this hobby aswell.
    /disband_boring_life

/join_PaPaSmurF_Crying[/b]

arent you cool, you come to ko4life to flame topics which the contents have nothing to do with you

/disband_good_life

/join_omgthisisme_flaming

waytogofranko

At least this little kid can spell, moron. Go die, your not a contribution to society, your an accident.[/b]
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You&#39;re-and-Your
    I don&#39;t think two times in a row is a mistake. Go to that website.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handou...r/g_comma.html
    Visit this website as well to learn how to use a comma.

Banned

good items? like what?.... oh wait, did you even play logos?[/b]

dude i played steven prolly after u sold it and if u had anything like that dude a beginner could rape ass with it

Banned

go offtopic somewhere else[/b]

hey dont you have a border to hop? OH NO THE BORDER PATROL ARE COMING HURRY GO GO GO

stupid mexican.....

z0mg the border patr0l 0 n0z
    i&#39;m mexican so what, but i&#39;m not stupid

if i was stupid i would say something like this:
    STFU U SUCK AT A ROGUE UR FLAMING PPL ON A GAMING FORUM GET A FUCKING LIFE U LITTLE KID.

but that&#39;s not me. =] good day

dude i played steven prolly after u sold it and if u had anything like that dude a beginner could rape ass with it[/b]
    anything like what? you dont make sense retard, and i still want to know who are you?

KaKashi-Sen

+1 for vicarius clan gogo pancho and steve

I found a photo opportunity earlyer today. Thought I&#39;d show to the people of Carnac-West.
    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9520/lolstevenin6.jpg

There was a few other statements Steven made like "Derek is racist" "Derek is selling his account" and "Derek has 4 sharers" ect ect. Just your everyday bull shit trash talk. I decided to post it so everyone can laugh as hard as I did. Keep in mind Derek has 1 sharer, doesn&#39;t intend on selling the character, and is definitely not racist. (Some times I kid around) All of the slander was developed over a king nomination I believe.

Anyways, enjoy. [/b]
    Here is the room of people who care.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast