Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stop.

This is a discussion on Stop. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-whassup idiots then why would there be a media section jeez dont wanna see all ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    idiots then why would there be a media section jeez dont wanna see all lthose anoying topics dont look at the media section
    Media was meant for screenshots of your character or movies of ko, not 300 "idiots" asking for a sig.[/b]
    u just ownt urself =/

Bleek

Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)</div>
    Originally posted by Bleek@
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

idiots then why would there be a media section jeez dont wanna see all lthose anoying topics dont look at the media section

Media was meant for screenshots of your character or movies of ko, not 300 "idiots" asking for a sig.
    Last time i check the sigs have pics of their KO chars in them, now stfu you fucking retard. If you see a topic that says 'sig plz' DON'T FUCKING OPEN YOU RETARDED ASS CUNT. IS IT THAT HARD???[/b]
    Don't try to be so e-thug buddy.

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    u just ownt urself =/
    How? It's a place for pictures of your characters stats or movies, not 300 people asking for sigs, as i said.

Sheer

Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

Media was meant for screenshots of your character or movies of ko, not 300 "idiots" asking for a sig.
    Last time i check the sigs have pics of their KO chars in them, now stfu you fucking retard. If you see a topic that says 'sig plz' DON'T FUCKING OPEN YOU RETARDED ASS CUNT. IS IT THAT HARD???[/b]

u just ownt urself =/
    How? It's a place for pictures of your characters stats or movies, not 300 people asking for sigs, as i said.[/b][/quote]

are you that fucking retarded? My sig has a picture of my KO char....can you comprehend that??? I think you SaTaN and his losers friends should get together and have a big anal orgy.

Bleek

Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)
    Originally posted by Sheer
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

Last time i check the sigs have pics of their KO chars in them, now stfu you fucking retard. If you see a topic that says 'sig plz' DON'T FUCKING OPEN YOU RETARDED ASS CUNT. IS IT THAT HARD???

u just ownt urself =/
    How? It's a place for pictures of your characters stats or movies, not 300 people asking for sigs, as i said.[/b]
    are you that fucking retarded? My sig has a picture of my KO char....can you comprehend that??? I think you SaTaN and his losers friends should get together and have a big anal orgy.[/b][/quote]

Fucking is the only word you know im guessing? Im also guessing your one of the retards who don't know how to use PS so they beg people for a sig.

neofatih

Can someone make a siggy for me

------> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30948
    ty

Reinhard

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

No shit, very annoying. PM babek or Goofy or one of the new guys, but hollllllllly fuck dont need an entire page of "z0mG s1G Pl3SE"

whaaaaat?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewto...221&highlight=
    lol, 0wn3d ![/b]
    ZUHAHAHAH OWNED

Sheer

Originally posted by Bleek
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

Last time i check the sigs have pics of their KO chars in them, now stfu you fucking retard. If you see a topic that says 'sig plz' DON'T FUCKING OPEN YOU RETARDED ASS CUNT. IS IT THAT HARD???

u just ownt urself =/
    How? It's a place for pictures of your characters stats or movies, not 300 people asking for sigs, as i said.
    are you that fucking retarded? My sig has a picture of my KO char....can you comprehend that??? I think you SaTaN and his losers friends should get together and have a big anal orgy.[/b]
    Fucking is the only word you know im guessing? Im also guessing your one of the retards who don't know how to use PS so they beg people for a sig.[/b][/quote]

33 words and only one of them was 'Fucking' so yeah, that's the only word i know how to say. Now, since you knwo you're wrong and tried to change the subject why don't you get on ur knees and suck my cock.

Bleek

Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

u just ownt urself =/

are you that fucking retarded? My sig has a picture of my KO char....can you comprehend that??? I think you SaTaN and his losers friends should get together and have a big anal orgy.
    Fucking is the only word you know im guessing? Im also guessing your one of the retards who don't know how to use PS so they beg people for a sig.[/b]
    33 words and only one of them was 'Fucking' so yeah, that's the only word i know how to say. Now, since you knwo you're wrong and tried to change the subject why don't you get on ur knees and suck my cock.[/b][/quote]

Or maybe ill ignore you because your a 13 year old kid

Sheer

<!--QuoteBegin-Bleek
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

u just ownt urself =/

Fucking is the only word you know im guessing? Im also guessing your one of the retards who don't know how to use PS so they beg people for a sig.
    33 words and only one of them was 'Fucking' so yeah, that's the only word i know how to say. Now, since you knwo you're wrong and tried to change the subject why don't you get on ur knees and suck my cock.[/b]
    Or maybe ill ignore you because your a 13 year old kid [/b][/quote]

Or maybe change the subject be you got owned?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12