Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree5Likes

SuperSin & Friends - FairyFailNption - Mage Slaugther Vol2 [Europa 2015] - TeamSpeak3

This is a discussion on SuperSin & Friends - FairyFailNption - Mage Slaugther Vol2 [Europa 2015] - TeamSpeak3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shout out to KiwiStyle, BryanThePaladin, TheDevil, EndlessPunch, and Rawr for the amazing support! A sin is nothing without his team. ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default SuperSin & Friends - FairyFailNption - Mage Slaugther Vol2 [Europa 2015] - TeamSpeak3

    Shout out to KiwiStyle, BryanThePaladin, TheDevil, EndlessPunch, and Rawr for the amazing support! A sin is nothing without his team.



    2v8, 4v8, 6v8, 6v16, 8v8, 8v16 you name it.

    I get this request often, so here's the movie with audible TeamSpeak3 commands .

    Last edited by JayClaiba; 06-26-2015 at 06:27 AM.

  2. #2
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Good music for once. Enjoyed it. You need to start experimenting with cinematics now. You've got the fun gg footage. Like BTP being aware of your mage debuff and throwing the 10k so you don't lose NP. So pro.

    Also that rival instant revenge was pretty fucking cool. haha.

    One of your better videos so far overall. You need some fun cinematic transitions. Try it.
    JayClaiba likes this.

  3. #3
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    888

    Default

    If I buy your khanjar and sherion, will you finally get better macros to spam?

    I enjoyed it more simply because of the better taste of music (pendulum bois!), as well as the always graceful clips you manage to include, but because there was a severe lack in pedal, im going to have to give it a 2/10.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Maybe i'm alone in this, but I like hearing the teamspeak/vent commentary.
    Next video that you make...
    Would you consider making two version, one with music, and another with commentary?
    Or maybe just next time make an all commentary special video.
    Good job, cheers
    JayClaiba likes this.

  5. #5
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Good music for once. Enjoyed it. You need to start experimenting with cinematics now. You've got the fun gg footage. Like BTP being aware of your mage debuff and throwing the 10k so you don't lose NP. So pro.

    Also that rival instant revenge was pretty fucking cool. haha.

    One of your better videos so far overall. You need some fun cinematic transitions. Try it.
    Thanks! You're the reason my revenge success rate is 99.99% asshole >:@

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    If I buy your khanjar and sherion, will you finally get better macros to spam?

    I enjoyed it more simply because of the better taste of music (pendulum bois!), as well as the always graceful clips you manage to include, but because there was a severe lack in pedal, im going to have to give it a 2/10.
    I like Pendulum, but the music I used was Bauur and The Glitch Mob. I should be seeing them this upcoming moonrise festival :d. Glad you enjoyed it!

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    Maybe i'm alone in this, but I like hearing the teamspeak/vent commentary.
    Next video that you make...
    Would you consider making two version, one with music, and another with commentary?
    Or maybe just next time make an all commentary special video.
    Good job, cheers
    Didn't get enough of Kiwi's irresistible voice? I can understand

    Thanks for the recommendation! As you can imagine, 1080p60fps files can be quite large, so rendering takes a lot of time, and uploading to YouTube even longer.. But you're in luck, all the audio to the pk is still in tact! I'll try it out later this evening, the Sony Vegas Velocity effect that I use for slow motion/fast motion doesn't also slow or speed up the voice, so I'm gonna have to see what I can do about it.. Probably do it all at normal speed. @TeamSpeak3 video coming soon :d

  6. #6
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Herp derp, I just heard and assumed it was Pendulum, but Glitch Mob is amazing as well (they're both extremely similar so).
    JayClaiba likes this.

  7. #7
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Inside the woods
    Posts
    128

    Default

    liked it alot man , keep on the good job ; )

  8. #8
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    Maybe i'm alone in this, but I like hearing the teamspeak/vent commentary.
    Next video that you make...
    Would you consider making two version, one with music, and another with commentary?
    Or maybe just next time make an all commentary special video.
    Good job, cheers
    every one love josh voice xD

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post

    Didn't get enough of Kiwi's irresistible voice? I can understand

    Thanks for the recommendation! As you can imagine, 1080p60fps files can be quite large, so rendering takes a lot of time, and uploading to YouTube even longer.. But you're in luck, all the audio to the pk is still in tact! I'll try it out later this evening, the Sony Vegas Velocity effect that I use for slow motion/fast motion doesn't also slow or speed up the voice, so I'm gonna have to see what I can do about it.. Probably do it all at normal speed. @TeamSpeak3 video coming soon :d
    Thanks for listening to recommendations. Looking forward to it!

  10. #10
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    Thanks for listening to recommendations. Looking forward to it!
    Thread updated with TS3 version of the video so you can enjoy Kiwi's sexy voice.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Thread updated with TS3 version of the video so you can enjoy Kiwi's sexy voice.
    Enjoyed it, thanks!. I like hearing the differences and comparison of my debuffer to others,
    To see if there can be any we can do differently thanks!

  12. #12
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    888

    Default

    TP SUPER NOW, YOU SHOULD BE TPING SUPER NOW, WHY ISN'T...

    damn, you go ham in PK, savage. ts3 version is pretty good, was expecting way more yelling though.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    702

    Default

    gg Super!

    I miss Pking with you all!

    Does bryan play alot?
    JayClaiba likes this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    gg Super!

    I miss Pking with you all!

    Does bryan play alot?
    once per month :P

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    TP SUPER NOW, YOU SHOULD BE TPING SUPER NOW, WHY ISN'T...

    damn, you go ham in PK, savage. ts3 version is pretty good, was expecting way more yelling though.
    This is a pretty relax one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 05:14 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 09:44 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2015, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 06:41 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 02:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •