Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tez turned into the Incredible Hulk

This is a discussion on Tez turned into the Incredible Hulk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not my forum nor do i care, why dont you ask a MOD[/b] i dont care either, just pointing it ...
Page: 5

Nestle

not my forum nor do i care, why dont you ask a MOD[/b]
    i dont care either, just pointing it out to tez/aja or w/e

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

who was on your warrior today when they donated like 300 nps to me in like 10 minutes?[/b]
    Was me on Tez earlier , was with Majeste ( NaCL ) and BFD there were so many humans outside Orc base that it was a mass ganking. I only have basic stuff on Tez and I am not that good on a warrior. Logged back on Felix and made a quick 2k np in 30mins by picking people off from outside.

Was me on Tez earlier , was with Majeste ( NaCL ) and BFD there were so many humans outside Orc base that it was a mass ganking. I only have basic stuff on Tez and I am not that good on a warrior. Logged back on Felix and made a quick 2k np in 30mins by picking people off from outside.[/b]
    yea d2 earlier today was pretty full in cz :P

RiseAgainst_

if selling chars is against tos, why does this forum support it , and have a market section were ppl sell chars ? lol[/b]
    Because k2 =/= ko4life.

Was me on Tez earlier , was with Majeste ( NaCL ) and BFD there were so many humans outside Orc base that it was a mass ganking. I only have basic stuff on Tez and I am not that good on a warrior. Logged back on Felix and made a quick 2k np in 30mins by picking people off from outside.[/b]
    If you got any questions about warrior, or tell me why you say you arent that good on a warrior let me know by msn. I am not have started in the first 2-3 servers but i am a very experienced warrior who has never had IN + IB and uber 1337 gear and used to own ppl who did have gg stuff. I can help u out -_-

ewenson_tr

Because k2 =/= ko4life.
    If you got any questions about warrior, or tell me why you say you arent that good on a warrior let me know by msn. I am not have started in the first 2-3 servers but i am a very experienced warrior who has never had IN + IB and uber 1337 gear and used to own ppl who did have gg stuff. I can help u out -_-[/b]

Don't worry, that nub has me.

Banned

who was on your warrior today when they donated like 300 nps to me in like 10 minutes?[/b]
    if it was me you would have donated 3k nps to me :lol: if you want we can test that out sometimes....even with the noob items tez has on him now i can always log in on tez for a request from my love bfd :wub:
    tez lol....he sucks don't forget. I wasn't there to save him B)[/b]
    u never saved me from towers

Don't worry, that nub has me.[/b]
    yes true and he always has me....since i can still log in if 2 moons servers are down but that game now that i am playing is insane and i am lovin it....but i hate being poor in there :angry: :P

venom

Tez are u playing 2moons?
    what level r u ? and which server?

Banned

Tez are u playing 2moons?
    what level r u ? and which server?[/b]
    yes
    level 18 atm
    there is only one server "trieste" with 5 channels like 1 2 3 4 5 .....the 5th is called hosea and we are usually on that but i also go to the 4th wich is called odear

RiseAgainst_

Don't worry, that nub has me.[/b]
    U sux. -_-

tolgahan

can i ask how u could get lvl rollback and others couldnt. isnt this against tos when they say "they dont do it "

no offence tez baba just asking

DoYou

Tez, just so you know i was the guy that called u, i saw u walking around with a staff naked and than pop disbanded clan, so i told my friend and he tried to reach you but no succses.

painter_dk

a scammer bathing in the glory from other scammers, oh how must your days bee simple and peaceful
    good for you ^^

Banned

Tez, just so you know i was the guy that called u, i saw u walking around with a staff naked and than pop disbanded clan, so i told my friend and he tried to reach you but no succses.[/b]
    i dont know what ur talking about?

a scammer bathing in the glory from other scammers, oh how must your days bee simple and peaceful
    good for you ^^[/b]
    painter how many more flames before you get banned again? stop slandering people without proof and also when facts have been given to contridict you statements of me being a scammer since i am not

Trii

tez who is that guy in ur avatar. makes me laught everytime i look there

Banned

can i ask how u could get lvl rollback and others couldnt. isnt this against tos when they say "they dont do it "
    no offence tez baba just asking[/b]
    probate lawyers i am not allowed to speak of anything from any civil suits i have filed with k2....sorry that all i can say

tez who is that guy in ur avatar. makes me laught everytime i look there[/b]
    its stewart from a mdtv skit that was one of the funniest things i have ever seen....they made many skits....just google "stewart madtv"

i swear you will laugh like u never have before

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast