Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s

This is a discussion on ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont believe that it was elu in the fight.. look @ elu's comboshow. if he was the guy who ...
Page: 3

i dont believe that it was elu in the fight..
    look @ elu's comboshow. if he was the guy who made the movies and was the guy in this sucky vid, then he must have broken fingers.[/b]
    its real elu coz thepatri0tt msned elu and start vs only if elu friends use his msn 2 :lol:

'' elu's comboshow '' whats with it?? just a friend fraping him so?

zahh, this film is simply based on jealousy. its like this with anything thats bigg: you will find alot of lovers and haters. they simply cant stand when ppl say "elu so good". and the haters will look for every little possible way to flame, also trying to lie or bending the truth. we know u would win this in a fair fight elu, and who cares about this stuff really, just dont let flame like this get to u and dont waist your time on them cuz its not worth it[/b]
    let elu pm HumansCaptain and make vs

and fraps from his pc

its real elu coz thepatri0tt msned elu and start vs only if elu friends use his msn 2 :lol:

'' elu's comboshow '' whats with it?? just a friend fraping him so? [/b]

let elu pm HumansCaptain and make vs

and fraps from his pc[/b]
    i know it needs a bit of intelligence but.. pls.. dont double post...

or even tripple post.. since Timmy said nothing and just used a quote.

Jay

Ure telling him not to double post, but how about you just stop posting alltogether? since 99% of ure posts are utter shit

sry Elu i saw ur stats i just coudnt believe 7.7khp, 6400mp, 2450ap and 1250 def, i noticed the wariorr hitting u MAX 570-15%= 570-85= 400, even if a wariorr hitting a sin with 4000hp he can tank it easily and kill him even more easily ,how come he redballing u?

wawh

sry Elu i saw ur stats i just coudnt believe 7.7khp, 6400mp, 2450ap and 1250 def, i noticed the wariorr hitting u MAX 570-15%= 570-85= 400, even if a wariorr hitting a sin with 4000hp he can tank it easily and kill him even more easily ,how come he redballing u?[/b]
    because his macro went down h34r:

black_11

Babaa,

Stop wasting ur time stupid fag, whole xigenon stands behind Elu. Elu is #1/#2 rogue of xigenon and u won't be able to convince xigenon he's a noob just cuz he starts using a cs during vs, if it's his style of playing let him be. And if u don't like his style of playing u should've ran away, like I said b-4.

RealPayne

lol this warrior his funny, he said "rappi +7" like he naked and this is all he got lol, what about his perfect gear? shell probobly +8, in,ib,roc,rof,duel pe, lats say all uniqe +0 only, its still a great gear, lol its look like elu kick his ass so many times that he relly desprate to present elu like a chiken but i relly think the oppesit, a real man was show his gear also, not hide his and telk how great elu is lol, and bdw warrior lvl 80, if he got cs then what? you present not use hell blade us a joke, why cant he use cs? its a item, same as your rof lol,

it was relly funny ppl like him remimnd me kids lol

TheGreatest

Ok so I'll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What's the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn't prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I've always said the last months when I've been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can't reach you. I'm more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn't want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]

hi everyone

unfortunately Elu you mentioned my name in your list, and you forgot that we finished that wars in msn which you started from the beginning when you accused me with cheat coz i beat you, you told me please we dont need to fight in forums and i told you i stoped coz a nice ppl from your old clan asked me to stop.

this game based on pk!!!??? aren't you the one who start fraping vs with ppl.......

am not trying to flame you but ThePatri0tt never slid in vs... if he use leg cut he need it to stop you from running... never ask ppl not to use their skills... you have a great char.. lvl80 sin have the best skills over other classes make them useful.

again i don't have any problem with you do you?

Mr80

Well that happened to Mr80 against HumansCaptain.
    Mr80 was winning clearly and then his priest started healing him and still Mr80 aka BOOOOOOOOOOOO was going to finish the fight.
    Tbh I believe what elu said because with his items anyone could've won that duel if it was a fair one.[/b]

HumansCaptain was sliding with me

But ThePatr0itt tanking and '' '' using cs

btw good movie

J

How bout you fraps a 1 v 1 without cutting any parts

Banned

I wont read through this all

Remember in this video they wont show theire loss. I do stuff like put cs on very rare though. Maybe if a faggot 2vs1 in arena I will put spear talia spear boots and gaunts and IN IB and fucking kill the nigga. But in 1vs1 I would never ever use cs. Sorry elu bro

ALSO CUT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT? OMFG RAPTOR +7 HE GOT PWNT BY RAPTOR +7 OMG. OH WAIT LOOK AT HIS INVENTORY IS THAT A RING OF FELANKOR I SEE?.

Just cause your retarded enough to use raptor +7 instead of giga +7 does not make you have nooby items. All your other items were nice. So dont make it seem like you are poor in items running around with str +9 or nothing nigga.

Axarus

dling this video ;d

llJuanMall

wow thats gay.....
    all items and using a cs in vs???
    maybe the guy has only 1 finger in each hand, thats y he cant combo or mh and needs to put the shield to survive ... h34r:

Taylan

Song names?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast