Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Those playing new beta

This is a discussion on Those playing new beta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new weapons look cool...
Page: 10

Deviouspro

new weapons look cool

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?i...3578202rk5.jpg ^^ if beta gonna closed today i will burn to +8 ;p

anyway i made mage staff+8 too [/b]
    i burned my sword to +8 and burned every armor to +2 reb except my shell pauldron to +5 reb

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

The char I made on sunday 2 days ago ;d Not bad stats for only 2 days of playing ^_^

Also dont comment on the name ._. I made it as a joke with Blackbreed D:

TheBloodyBeast

slm mike, nice stats

The char I made on sunday 2 days ago ;d Not bad stats for only 2 days of playing ^_^

Also dont comment on the name ._. I made it as a joke with Blackbreed D:[/b]
    how posible my friend have PS+5 and he have 2400 ap ?:P hmm maybe beter necklace(lupus) ;p anyway GG i will burn mine to +8 ;p

WTF

yossi777

new weapons are so cool... dunno how to get them may quest or something like gems/chests :X
    short clip from the japan ko our game gonna be like this ^^ look at some new weapons that we gonna have at our game =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxsccI-0Zxo...feature=related

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

how posible my friend have PS+5 and he have 2400 ap ?:P hmm maybe beter necklace(lupus) ;p anyway GG i will burn mine to +8 ;p[/b]
    well i got quest uniques, and PS+7, and armors are Chitin Pauldron +8, Chitin Helmet and Gaunts +7, Chitin +5 boots :wacko: and shell +5 pads

Im having some good luck, some bad... Breaking so many chitins and shells to +7 is making me angry D:

sword burned to +2 reb

angelsdream

sword burned to +2 reb [/b]
    I prefered you as mage baby :P

I prefered you as mage baby :P[/b]
    ahuehasue i miss my old mage

long time i dont see u dude ;d

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

well i got quest uniques, and PS+7, and armors are Chitin Pauldron +8, Chitin Helmet and Gaunts +7, Chitin +5 boots :wacko: and shell +5 pads

Im having some good luck, some bad... Breaking so many chitins and shells to +7 is making me angry D:[/b]
    Credentials go to me, ty ty :P

and yes Lego, ty for making most of my shit xD

seriously.. nobody cares. its a freakin BETA server. you're like whoring the pics of you holding king scepters on all the freakin beta thread, but NOBODY CARES. OK? its BETA! god you're so stupid and attention seeking i wish you'd just die already. and i'm flaming you because you need to wake up.[/b]
    Wow dude , get over it its just a fucking game who give a fuck if he show hes shit? you know its beta , every1 does , why you give a shit what he posting? grow up.
    Funny how people saying i starting flame topics , while i always said " ko4life members always have to flame when they dont like something " here you go , nice example mate , how old you are btw? you still got milk on your lips.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Wow dude , get over it its just a fucking game who give a fuck if he show hes shit? you know its beta , every1 does , why you give a shit what he posting? grow up.
    Funny how people saying i starting flame topics , while i always said " ko4life members always have to flame when they dont like something " here you go , nice example mate , how old you are btw? you still got milk on your lips.[/b]
    i sure do. i know its a fuckin game i don't even play it anymore lmao.

and just to piss you off- if i shouldn't have given a fuck to him u shouldn't give a fuck to me! and here you are... so.. you suck.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i sure do. i know its a fuckin game i don't even play it anymore lmao.

and just to piss you off- if i shouldn't have given a fuck to him u shouldn't give a fuck to me! and here you are... so.. you suck.[/b]
    IIIIIIIII rapes face from my old diez days..and omgthisisme is a flamboyant homosexual

fuck da beta lets see what all u bitches do when it hits usko

(i wont do shit cuz i barely play) h34r:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast