Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 101

The truth about AHM

This is a discussion on The truth about AHM within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hydr0 rofl a scam? hahah if ur fukin dumb enough to merchant something like that u deserve ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by Hydr0
    rofl a scam? hahah if ur fukin dumb enough to merchant something like that u deserve to loose it if i woulda bought it i wouldnt have give it back ... so yeah and ksing lol more then likely ur dumb ass was tryin to take the spawn so yeah get a life kthanx bye ... its a game we dont want anyone to like us fact i dont give a fuck if u all hate me im here to have fun not make myself famous .. so go turn emo and slice urself up
    But a lvl 65+ in AHM doesnt know RoC has hp? :huh:
    Wasnt scam, just being an ass, but he returned it, so who the hell cares... -_-

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    119

    Default

    ersh isnt 65 + soo shh u dont know wat ur talken about if i walked up to u and said let me see ur cs would u merch it or trade.. i mean how fukin dumb are u?

  3. #18
    whassup
    Guest

    Default

    sorry but all i can say is hydr0 stfu

  4. #19
    P1kin
    Guest

    Default

    haha video is so pointless... funny tho

  5. #20
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    well tht was piontless and stupid.


    gogog zenon

  6. #21
    bleaF
    Guest

    Default

    this was shit thanks for wasting my rapidshare time now i have to wait like 1 hour or more to download..
    fu bitch, and i think we can look on other topics ourselfs and see those pics and dont need to see them in ur useless movie.

  7. #22
    ::XFactor::
    Guest

    Default

    <3 AHM :wub:

    :lol:

  8. #23
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    1. 4 stone rezzing is usually done for a reason and i know many people that have done it to people that have done us wrong (goes both ways never ending cycle blah blah)

    2. a full party killing 1 spawn of golems in CZ seems VERY unlikely, looks like the warrior went to repair after his scrolls dropped and came back with you guys there and was like wtf?

    3. you put a roc/rol w/e it was in merchant and said they scammed you? are you fucking joking me?

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Originally posted by whassup
    sorry but all i can say is hydr0 stfu


    dont u rember the last time i owned u? wanna have a msn convo again kthanx

  10. #25
    Z3non
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wraith86
    1. 4 stone rezzing is usually done for a reason and i know many people that have done it to people that have done us wrong (goes both ways never ending cycle blah blah)

    2. a full party killing 1 spawn of golems in CZ seems VERY unlikely, looks like the warrior went to repair after his scrolls dropped and came back with you guys there and was like wtf?

    3. you put a roc/rol w/e it was in merchant and said they scammed you? are you fucking joking me?
    Im not anyone of those guys in the moovie. xD

  11. #26
    Z3non
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by bleaF
    this was shit thanks for wasting my rapidshare time now i have to wait like 1 hour or more to download..
    fu bitch, and i think we can look on other topics ourselfs and see those pics and dont need to see them in ur useless movie.
    So? Why do u ignorant retarded ppl have to make a flame war out of every topic? I JUST DONT GET IT!

    STOP FLAMING! ITS BECOMING ANNOYING!

    Edit: Premium FTW ^^

  12. #27
    kamikaze__
    Guest

    Default

    wow u are a lil fuking pussy. are one of those lil bitches in real life who call cops for everything "oh no! he ęs steal my bęke!!!!" . and that shit about scaming that person kus of mercing it is dumb 2 kus he is a fukign idiot for putting it up. dont be mad they are gud gun :|

  13. #28
    ::XFactor::
    Guest

    Default

    Z3non why are you starting shit if you werent there?

    -_-

  14. #29
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by Hydr0
    ersh isnt 65 + soo shh u dont know wat ur talken about if i walked up to u and said let me see ur cs would u merch it or trade.. i mean how fukin dumb are u?
    Not as dumb as you if you cant see the difference to me asking you to merchant a RoC, then buying it in mora or cz town. Then not knowing a RoC has hp ( when he plays a charecter with dual ) and having 1b in cz bowl.
    I dont want to start getting into this, there was already like a 10 page post about it, yes, like we all know, it isnt a scam its his fault for merchanting but he was stil being an ass. ( wich he isnt as he gave it back )

  15. #30
    dorpwn
    Guest

    Default

    LOL !! that pic of zogi is so old.. why did u bring it up after all this time? rofl....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •