Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 101

The truth about AHM

This is a discussion on The truth about AHM within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div> Originally posted by Karpsu @ Though I am not a big fan of AHM I ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by Karpsu@
    Though I am not a big fan of AHM I found something that made me smile a bit. :P From official forums:

    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

    Hi Sullimo i know u like to help ppl. and you know i admire u. ^^

    Something i like to ask.

    - Why programmers let Ahm Clan members abuse catapult bug on Csw's.
    - What kind of relation there is between K2 and Ahm.
    - who is Morax ? atlantis

    Pls investigate.

    Regards
    That is some funny shit right there,

    Abuse the catapult bug? - the bug was fixed.
    K2 has no relationship to AHM.
    Yeah i had a GM account (atlantis) on Xigenon once i dont see what that has to do with Diez though.

    Maybe that guy should come here for answers [/b]
    hes a piece of shit in full +8 shell and and duped jewelry, and he wants to talk about AHM being illegit when his clan arrow shower hacks all over the place? i wish i could believe gratis. he sucks ass for lvl 70 and his duped shit, and if he finds my post he will say "i killed u" well, usually when a lvl 65 sin vs lvl 70 sin with bloody beast make them redball, i would have to say that the lvl 70 sin sucks ass : )

  2. #77
    morax
    Guest

    Default

    When cheats still cant win they wonder why....

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    I would love to kick Zenon in the face right now, but i cant cause i have to work hard to feed my family..

  4. #79
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    boozı booh :lol: :wub:

  5. #80
    cpo4
    Guest

    Default

    watched the downlaod..didnt really show anything much for the usual behaviour on KO....the same old stuff ksing 4 stone rezzing scaming its all life in a poorly moded game. people hack yea it sux get over it..dont like it quit KO. I hate all the cheats/hacking/scaming and such but like anthing else let it go in one ear and out the other and hopfully you wont get scamed orm hacked or 4 stone rezed.

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles/ Buenos Aires
    Posts
    410

    Default

    usually when a lvl 65 sin vs lvl 70 sin with bloody beast make them redball, i would have to say that the lvl 70 sin sucks ass : )
    ownt

  7. #82
    jason_dinamyte
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah
    I would love to kick Zenon in the face right now, but i cant cause i have to work hard to feed my family..
    lol.. :lol:

  8. #83
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant
    Honestly, I don't understand it. The day a humble person enters that clan it's like they sold their soul or something.... they change completely *


    I think it's just in the contract they make you sign that does that

  9. #84
    Psy
    Psy is offline
    Senior Member Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rhodesia
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    I have to ROFL at this video. First off, Eresh is the biggest 4 stoner alive. Almost as bad as morax, but morax doesn't do it intentionally. Eresh only 4 stones dumbasses and KSers. Second, the ks party. I was on vent and he said that YOU ksed him. He started complaining when you started to KS. You know what happened then? He called me over when I was human to kill you all. I succeeded. Yes he tradespammed you to help me, you deserve it. (BTW that was 4-5 months ago, get some new dirt please?) The RoC? Who cares? The person Loyt bought it off of was piss happy: and showed it off because he got lucky in scamming someone else.

  10. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Soon ill be Everywhere
    Posts
    772

    Default

    umm /merchant is a command for MERCHANTING, if you are STUPIED enough to merchant something like that, you WILL pay! you are lucky you got it back, it is only because loyt is nice , and because you proberbly whined and cried

  11. #86
    BattyBat
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Daz`
    umm /merchant is a command for MERCHANTING, if you are STUPIED enough to merchant something like that, you WILL pay! you are lucky you got it back, it is only because loyt is nice , and because you proberbly whined and cried
    oh a voice of wisdom and reason! couldnt of put it any better myself me old mucker

    +1.

  12. #87
    Z3non
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Psy
    I have to ROFL at this video. First off, Eresh is the biggest 4 stoner alive. Almost as bad as morax, but morax doesn't do it intentionally. Eresh only 4 stones dumbasses and KSers. Second, the ks party. I was on vent and he said that YOU ksed him. He started complaining when you started to KS. You know what happened then? He called me over when I was human to kill you all. I succeeded. Yes he tradespammed you to help me, you deserve it. (BTW that was 4-5 months ago, get some new dirt please?) The RoC? Who cares? The person Loyt bought it off of was piss happy: and showed it off because he got lucky in scamming someone else.
    Please dont take me into the video.... im not anyone of those guys in the vid....

  13. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    "i dont want people to flame me, so im going to post a bullshit video"

    your just asking for it, stupid moron, you say you dont want people to hate you, when in fact you post a video FLAMING ahm, dont say you arent, what the fuck do you expect them to say? "OH YAH EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO IS CORRECT WE ARE AHM WE SCAM,DUPE,CHEAT,HACK,MACRO,KS,SWEAR!!! YAYYY WE LOVE U Z3NON THNX FOR FINDING OUT THE TRUTH, YES WE ARE AHM WE SUCK!!!"

    ........

  14. #89
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined
    "i dont want people to flame me, so im going to post a bullshit video" *

    your just asking for it, stupid moron, you say you dont want people to hate you, when in fact you post a video FLAMING ahm, dont say you arent, what the fuck do you expect them to say? "OH YAH EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO IS CORRECT WE ARE AHM WE SCAM,DUPE,CHEAT,HACK,MACRO,KS,SWEAR!!! YAYYY WE LOVE U Z3NON THNX FOR FINDING OUT THE TRUTH, YES WE ARE AHM WE SUCK!!!"

    ........
    well.. :huh: ya... :mellow:

  15. #90
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined
    "i dont want people to flame me, so im going to post a bullshit video" *

    your just asking for it, stupid moron, you say you dont want people to hate you, when in fact you post a video FLAMING ahm, dont say you arent, what the fuck do you expect them to say? "OH YAH EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO IS CORRECT WE ARE AHM WE SCAM,DUPE,CHEAT,HACK,MACRO,KS,SWEAR!!! YAYYY WE LOVE U Z3NON THNX FOR FINDING OUT THE TRUTH, YES WE ARE AHM WE SUCK!!!"

    ........
    would like to hear that from paddy xDD

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •