Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Upload LVL & PICS from Steam KO pliX

This is a discussion on Upload LVL & PICS from Steam KO pliX within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Or I didn't count. It was an estimate. Either way, peak time SexyKO (the recent one) ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Or I didn't count. It was an estimate. Either way, peak time SexyKO (the recent one) had about 20 parties in the same area fighting each other and this picture is just a small group of ppl who are not even fighting. Kind of a bad example to use if you're trying to prove me wrong.

Anyway, it's rather pointless to try argue about the server population though isn't it? The whole point was to question the hype behind the server if the server isn't as crazy active as ppl claim it to be. I'm sure the PK isn't bad, but it doesn't seem too chaotic either.
    sexyko never been as crowded as cypher is, even tho Im not a fan of that server and I got bored really fast, you can't compare those two servers (talking about activity). 20pts vs 20pts i just 160ppl on each side while the highest numbers on steam was around 700ppl each side

^ Yup. Plenty of times I've entered cz in prime time and been around 600 on the list. It's mad.

Or I didn't count. It was an estimate. Either way, peak time SexyKO (the recent one) had about 20 parties in the same area fighting each other and this picture is just a small group of ppl who are not even fighting. Kind of a bad example to use if you're trying to prove me wrong.

Anyway, it's rather pointless to try argue about the server population though isn't it? The whole point was to question the hype behind the server if the server isn't as crazy active as ppl claim it to be. I'm sure the PK isn't bad, but it doesn't seem too chaotic either.
    are you retarded or what ?
    brambor, Axiz, Jonko and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    sexyko never been as crowded as cypher is, even tho Im not a fan of that server and I got bored really fast, you can't compare those two servers (talking about activity). 20pts vs 20pts i just 160ppl on each side while the highest numbers on steam was around 700ppl each side
    Well that's 160 people actively fighting each other. Just seems weird since even when chaos stone is in bowl there's not that many people fighting for it. Could just be that I've only seen videos outside the peak time, but whatever.

Well that's 160 people actively fighting each other. Just seems weird since even when chaos stone is in bowl there's not that many people fighting for it. Could just be that I've only seen videos outside the peak time, but whatever.
    well, all I can say is that whenever I tried to join bowl to farm bifrost mobs with clannies we got instantly raided by like 2-3 different parties each time, and when chaos spawned I couldn't even get into bowl, but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    well, all I can say is that whenever I tried to join bowl to farm bifrost mobs with clannies we got instantly raided by like 2-3 different parties each time, and when chaos spawned I couldn't even get into bowl, but thats just me
    Oh well whatever you say. As long as you're having fun it's alright

Oh well whatever you say. As long as you're having fun it's alright
    nah I had no fun at all there xD just saying it is crowded but I was bored as fuck, I like to exp and farm as well, and besides pk (if you got a group of ppl to do it) theres is nothing else to do. Watch this one tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rRHxcSnDFM

Kallop, I bought character 3 days ago and believe me, this is the most crazy pk I've ever seen and most fun I've had playing KO =P

even at the most dead times, there is always people pking. at peak times, it's so crowded that it doesn't matter where you fight, there's always 5 parties flanking you, and 5 in front of you. and there's def. 20 parties fighting in the same area, i played sexyko with you, and i can assure you sexyko was less crowded than steamko pk-wise and ofcourse in overall user online count. On top of that, sometimes there's so many ppl of the same nation at chaos stone, there's really no way you can clear all of it without spamming anger because you drop dead in a second if they turn on you.

Why don't you check it out yourself? it's not hard to get a character ready to pk.

sexyko peak had 450 in cz (first day only) then it fluctuated around 300-400 for 2 weeks iirc

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    even at the most dead times, there is always people pking. at peak times, it's so crowded that it doesn't matter where you fight, there's always 5 parties flanking you, and 5 in front of you. and there's def. 20 parties fighting in the same area, i played sexyko with you, and i can assure you sexyko was less crowded than steamko pk-wise and ofcourse in overall user online count. On top of that, sometimes there's so many ppl of the same nation at chaos stone, there's really no way you can clear all of it without spamming anger because you drop dead in a second if they turn on you.

Why don't you check it out yourself? it's not hard to get a character ready to pk.
    Kallop doesn't spend $$$ on KO =p

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Axiz View Post
    Adonis
    Avedon+7

Couldn't help but notice the K with 12k ladder on march 7. Didn't think Adonis would be that dead compared to Cypher pk-wise. At Cypher on march 2 you wouldn't even have a symbol with 15k.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Kallop doesn't spend $$$ on KO =p
    Indeed. Also I don't actually have Steam lol.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Axiz View Post
    Adonis
    Avedon+7

Can't really decide if it's good or bad playing on Adonis. Cypher got almost too many players lol. But then again, maybe Adonis PK in cz is bad? Someone post a pic from board over at the other servers pliX. Wanna see the activity in CZ.

for example xigenon, perma dragon is like 700k while on cypher its 2mil

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast