Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Video of an Int Priest doing solo PK

This is a discussion on Video of an Int Priest doing solo PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW! So many completely idiotic noobs on these forums! The point of the vid was about people running, so I ...
Page: 2

DagRogue

WOW! So many completely idiotic noobs on these forums!

The point of the vid was about people running, so I mostly had fraps of runners. duh.

About using duffs...im a duffer! Maybe rogues shouldnt use spike and warriors shouldnt use howling sword. Heck, buffers should go out unbuffed too. stupid fukks!

If you look at the vid again you will see that people don't run when they are parasited because I am in INT priest. They run only when they start to redball and they know they will loose. I could just malice and massive and kill them anyway, just takes longer. I HAVE to use massive again warriors that are 10 lvls higher, obviously.

About fighting other priests, guess you are about as blind as you are a bitch. The one BP owns me cause he is lvl 77 and is extremely good. I also in the vid killed a lvl 71 BP duffer. Maybe watch it again. -_- Plus, in one of the other vid I made a VERY well know lvl 78 BP town cause she was going down fast. The second BP in my pk vid is lvl 70 and is a mad duper with a +20 II. She towned too.

About my combo, those that are saying it suks are complete noobs. :lol: :lol: It is a very fast combo and i miss seldomly. As mentioned, you can see that it is faster than others, and it is a big reason why these people redball. Ya, they are duffed, but you wont see many int priest that can make ANY high lvl warriors redball, unless they are lvl 72+ themselves. Remember, I'm lvl 67.

Oh ya, the "shitty shield" is either my DOL +7 or spear def +6. Real shit, eh?

Hey, if i wanted to fight people without duffs I would play warrior, not priest. I have been a BP all along but recently did this build because there are so many that are 10 lvls higher and I wanted the def shell gives me.

Again, how many int priests do you see that can own warriors 10 lvls higher? I don't claim to be the best or anything, just showing that this build is very effective and not too common.

About stats: def is 1200 with DOL, ap is almost 900. I can get ap up to 1100 without shield, but that wep is not too great, plus I like using the shield and dth. My hp is 4k, pretty low, but that is because I have all my stats into int and str. I know a chitin 8 build would be better but I prefer the look of the shell.

No offence :wub: , but you obviously haven't seen a good priest....i wouldn't consider that a combo...and your sliding, why?

Have you ever had a rogue vs a high lvl warrior, who can't kill you because you minor too fast, and starts sliding and leg cut's every second..? GAY <_<

Your forgetting people here have developed standards of a really good video, you have to be seen from the rest to be one of the best...every movement is monitored, you can't afford to put clips where you mess something up...and that's what that video was as a PK video, a big mess...

It shows what you wanted it to show, but you can't neglect the fact that we are in this section for some entertainment, not science

Calling people idiots, because they canīt read your mind, makes you the idiot, or what?

DagRogue

If this was for entertainment, which it is for me, then why are there so many bitches?

btw, they didnt need to read my mind, just the opening title of the vid...idiot. :P

I would never trash someone else's vid like the piss heads here. It does not need to be "perfect".

oh, and I guess as long as you say "no offence" you can then say whatever you want, right? OK.

No offense...but you are just as much of a bitch as the rest of the trolls on here.

Post your "perfect" vid pls. cant wait to see it.

Originally posted by DagRogue
    If this was for entertainment, which it is for me, then why are there so many bitches?

btw, they didnt need to read my mind, just the opening title of the vid...idiot. * :P *

I would never trash someone else's vid like the piss heads here. *It does not need to be "perfect".

oh, and I guess as long as you say "no offence" you can then say whatever you want, right? *OK.

No offense...but you are just as much of a bitch as the rest of the trolls on here.

Post your "perfect" vid pls. *cant wait to see it.
    No offence, but im better than you, according to your video :wub:

Speed

wow this was shitty lol , just saw the first video and i stopped there

all u did was :

- debuff and not get a single kill ( or 1 i think lucky rofl )
    - complain about ppl running away , welll maybe cuz u spam duff everyone
    - not combo
    - slide
    - miss skills
    - show how a fully duffed player can make u redball / kill u

sorry 1 / 10

Money

actually enjoyed the first one :unsure:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12