Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

A waste of so many In's -_-

This is a discussion on A waste of so many In's -_- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm sure it's POG his 2nd char merchanting it xD and trying to show off here muhahah xD...
Page: 4

i'm sure it's POG his 2nd char merchanting it xD and trying to show off here muhahah xD

Banned

nope they wont go for +4/5 with items like that

because 2 reasons
    1 they dont wanna egt banned +9 and +3 is now normal in a old server
    2 how many ppl can afford +4/5 in's ib's now many so stop at +3 its safeuntill then and u can find moore buyers

yes dupers can get banned to for illegal items and a +4 in needs 3x 27 so thats 81 and +5 = 3 x 81 = 243 ins and lets be fair even the gms cannot go around this who could get 243 in's for a +5 and the changes for a fail also[/b]

completly agree

Bonzblade

i'm sure it's POG his 2nd char merchanting it xD and trying to show off here muhahah xD[/b]
    sure we all think like that >.<

damn nice item

liquidkk

proberly old "legit" dupe

Guys come&#39;on dont be so pathetic , its dosent mean he duper , if he been duper he wont stop at +3 , i know many people with +3 jewels and they not dupers , they bought it ( maybe the guy they bought from was duper ) , or made it , but dupers will go untill +4/5 , they will dupe many +3 and then go for +4/5 , thats mean dupers , +3 in old server , can be.[/b]
    Do you realize how hard it is to even dupe 80+ in&#39;s? It&#39;s a waste of time considering the high fail rate.

No offence but your an idiot if you think this is legit. No legit player would take an IN past +2, it&#39;s not economically smart. You may as well try for +5 rol/rocs.

Where do you see it&#39;s a turk? U buddha?[/b]
    commen sense lol i doubt a english player would waste that many in&#39;s :/

Do you realize how hard it is to even dupe 80+ in&#39;s? >>>>It&#39;s a waste of time considering the high fail rate.<<<<[/b]
    its 100% to +3

its 100% to +3[/b]
    81 Iron Necks would make a +4 unless it burns on the last upgrade which is like 30-40% to succeed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234