Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is the way that 80lvl warriors are getting pwned

This is a discussion on This is the way that 80lvl warriors are getting pwned within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol at the comments... this vid has been made like 6 months to 1 year back, not sure. If u ...
Page: 3

lez

lol at the comments... this vid has been made like 6 months to 1 year back, not sure. If u all remember back then +9 shell and such glowy things wasnt so "common" or at least shown blatently. The orc lvl 80 warrior was a huge duper.. the vid just showed how cheaters ruined the game and that u cant beat them unless playing dirty... Caraedry was one of the top warriors back then, so dont flame on him.

i really dont know how people can think like you...
    - farm abyss pots is legal
    - use abyss pots is legal
    - use abyss pots in VS is legal but not fair damn it so hard to understand that it is a big advantage?[/b]
    - Duped items vs Legit items fair?
    - Lvl 80 vs 76 fair?

Let him use those pots :lol:

Delicious

haha some1 got pwndxD

Terrorblade

lmao, imma try Abyss pot + minor now when some babashopers ambushes me :lol:

drewzki1

Its amusing on account of the lwl 80 with baba items woulda been furious after it and prolly quit and sold up

TopCat

Well searching at youtube i found this..
    Plz dont laugh :lol:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ksSvcLq9G5s :lol:

P.S i dont know if smn else posted it before[/b]

lmao those abyss pots are really hard to farm though ><

this reminds me MYKO, 9999 50% abyss pots in Inn and go pk[/b]

+1

Havoc2

Lol pretty funny, still that 76 guy was doing pretty good against a level 80.[/b]
    Lol, at 80 with those items that the 80 had, in the beginning when he commented on the 80 warriors hp, the only reason his hp stayed that high as long as it did is because with his gear he could probably afford to hp pot 4 times before mana potting once, on Havoc I can hp pot 4 times but then I&#39;m forced to double mana, so I stick to 3 hp pots then alternate as needed. But when I hp pot 4 times it makes the other player panic and mess their combo up when they see that the opponents hp isn&#39;t moving, and that 76 used abyss pots nearly every time he hp potted. He started off with, hp, hp, mana, hp, mana, abyss pot, mana, hp, mana, abyss pot, mana, abyss pot and he was still loosing hp until the 80 warrior said fuck that.

WaSaBaBasdf

lol at the comments... this vid has been made like 6 months to 1 year back, not sure. If u all remember back then +9 shell and such glowy things wasnt so "common" or at least shown blatently. The orc lvl 80 warrior was a huge duper.. the vid just showed how cheaters ruined the game and that u cant beat them unless playing dirty... Caraedry was one of the top warriors back then, so dont flame on him.[/b]
    Lol..its first time that i see one top warrior losing more than 12 skills at whole vs.
    and i didn&#39;t make this post to flame him
    i just find really funny his comments :P

Ezquerra

cara maybe not have uniques +3 but abyss pot gave to him a lot of advantage on that vs

Banned

abyss pots ownz xD

Hostibus

such a looser damn and the "push all the buttons" combo ftw

Duro

Some times he didn&#39;t even had 1 hit when the other warrior had 3 hits :huh:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123