Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wich program is the best for record ?

This is a discussion on wich program is the best for record ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; edit xD I thought you've said gamecam =( anyway if someone wants know how to change the quality on guncam ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

edit xD
    I thought you've said gamecam =(

anyway if someone wants know how to change the quality on guncam

open guncam
    go setup
    go capture setup

as I said above I'm using 640x480 on guncam and 1280x1024 on KO and I get 90 fps+ while recording and the quality is okay for me because I can clearly see my hp/hit/damage and everything

this follow screenshot has been taken with sony vegas 8.0 pro from a video :X

you can't see the hp here but on the video you can

on 512x384 you can't see your hp on the video so I would recommend 640x480 for people who likes to show his hp/mp and damages and 512x384 for people who don't like to show his stats

when the quality is bigger then your fps are lower
    when the quality is small then your fps are highest
    setup where you think it's ok for you.

260x200 is the worse quality
    1280x1204 is the best quality

UnnamedByMazek

edit xD
    I thought you've said gamecam =(
    anyway if someone wants know how to change the quality on guncam

open guncam
    go setup
    go capture setup

as I said above I'm using 640x480 on guncam and 1280x1024 on KO and I get 90 fps+ while recording and the quality is okay for me because I can clearly see my hp/hit/damage and everything

this follow screenshot has been taken with sony vegas 8.0 pro from a video :X

you can't see the hp here but on the video you can

on 512x384 you can't see your hp on the video so I would recommend 640x480 for people who likes to show his hp/mp and damages and 512x384 for people who don't like to show his stats

when the quality is bigger then your fps are lower
    when the quality is small then your fps are highest
    setup where you think it's ok for you.

260x200 is the worse quality
    1280x1204 is the best quality[/b]
    how many fps u have on 1280/1204 ? ^^ 640/480 is suck :S

NaidenZ

how many fps u have on 1280/1204 ? ^^ 640/480 is suck :S[/b]
    look by yourself

1280x1024 on KO
    1280x1024 on GunCam

the preview has been shown at 75% size of the video as you can see

trust me when you export it as a [email protected] you gonna see the hp 10000% sure h34r:

seems like even if setup my guncam quality as 260x200 or 1280x1024 my fps are always same or even better sometimes .
    I will get a nvidia 8800gt 1024mb in 2 days (my currently graphic card is a nvidia geforce 7600 256mb gt at this moment)
    probably I will get 140fps while recording xD hope =(

getting back on crysis cya =D

o btw my fps on crysis

somehow 111 =D

closetoheaven

look by yourself

1280x1024 on KO
    1280x1024 on GunCam

the preview has been shown at 75% size of the video as you can see

trust me when you export it as a [email protected] you gonna see the hp 10000% sure h34r:

seems like even if setup my guncam quality as 260x200 or 1280x1024 my fps are always same or even better sometimes .
    I will get a nvidia 8800gt 1024mb in 2 days (my currently graphic card is a nvidia geforce 7600 256mb gt at this moment)
    probably I will get 140fps while recording xD hope =(

getting back on crysis cya =D

o btw my fps on crysis

somehow 111 =D[/b]
    bitch

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have the Vista vertion of fraps and it's a huge improvement than the older fraps.

It records in AVI format which takes up alot less HD space so allowing you to have running in the back ground longer.

I would advise always having a recording device record to a 2nd HD rather than your main drive as I found this helps reduce lag alot.

At the end of the day it is down to personal tastes and what you want it to actually do. You can get trial and cracked versions pretty easy so just do trial and error.

fraps for me~!

NaidenZ

I have the Vista vertion of fraps and it's a huge improvement than the older fraps.

It records in AVI format which takes up alot less HD space so allowing you to have running in the back ground longer.

I would advise always having a recording device record to a 2nd HD rather than your main drive as I found this helps reduce lag alot.

At the end of the day it is down to personal tastes and what you want it to actually do. You can get trial and cracked versions pretty easy so just do trial and error.[/b]
    9+
    That is just true.

if anyone want use fraps then you must have 2 hard drives ( not partition I mean) in order to get good fps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12