Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WTF... Zero is orc :(

This is a discussion on WTF... Zero is orc :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny how you say "zero the noob spike me 600, cant kill me" but the screenshot shows different, it shows ...
Page: 2

KirbyKommando

Funny how you say "zero the noob spike me 600, cant kill me" but the screenshot shows different, it shows you running away getting ready to town and zero pwning ur ass?

i have your hp unbuffed

lwl 63 aga

i think if i would make another movie, i would tittle "check my movie!! 000000000 i am better than you" and i bet im gonna get at least 20 pages :lol:

i dunno why ppl need to get his name in every topic to get some attention, it's really sad, im sorry cyrus is just make me feel that everyone here wants to have sex with you, are you available? :lol:

Deniz

zero in f9's clan...

H0merSimpson

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Funny how you say "zero the noob spike me 600, cant kill me" but the screenshot shows different, it shows you running away getting ready to town and zero pwning ur ass?
    there is 1 archer.. makeing casting faild i cant 2 v 1 bro if he is alone.. we can speak about that :lol:

umm lal, Refugee isn't F9's clan o_O

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by H0merSimpson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0merSimpson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando
    there is 1 archer.. makeing casting faild i cant 2 v 1 bro if he is alone.. we can speak about that :lol:[/b]
    u were running away before the archer hit u its obvious if u look at the ss...u were running away and potted(very top of the info shows the hp regen) then zero hit u 3 more times then the archer finally hit u...that looks like 6 too...so u were running towards the orc 3 entrance which is probably where the archer came in and saw u...

H0merSimpson

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by H0merSimpson@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando

there is 1 archer.. makeing casting faild i cant 2 v 1 bro if he is alone.. we can speak about that :lol:
    u were running away before the archer hit u its obvious if u look at the ss...u were running away and potted(very top of the info shows the hp regen) then zero hit u 3 more times then the archer finally hit u...that looks like 6 too...so u were running towards the orc 3 entrance which is probably where the archer came in and saw u...[/b]
    what should i have to done then.. stay and sit there ? and archer was behind us lol..

Mrjcolley

Meh, i like orc... dont have to put up with barbie houses all the dam time.
    GO ZERO

TimtoN_

this is great, first zero flames his ass off because F9 went orc, and now this

The world is great sometimes ^_^

Myself raine (priestess_pam/moondance) and zero are all in refugee and having a ball so enjoy the game ^_^.

DeathInTheNight

WHO GIVES A FUK IF ZERO IS ORC,so hes the best out there,we humans just need 2 learn how 2 pk together because most of us r hopeless and disorganised in partys.yeah zero puts the shits up ppl,but whats he gonna do against a party working well together.fuk zero is my idol as a sin but 1 day im gonna surpass the fuka and keep pwning his ass

H0merSimpson

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    WHO GIVES A FUK IF ZERO IS ORC,so hes the best out there,we humans just need 2 learn how 2 pk together because most of us r hopeless and disorganised in partys.yeah zero puts the shits up ppl,but whats he gonna do against a party working well together.fuk zero is my idol as a sin but 1 day im gonna surpass the fuka and keep pwning his ass
    who say zero is best ?... btw.. how u think to work together... when our town is under attack every second.. its inposible to kill them..

Mrjcolley

Its called... level up.. kill bosses... uniques... etc... then run out there with your 4.5k hp etc etc.. kill everyone

I love zero's british ass too I wish he'd cyber with me everyday but he only does it with men and horses. :angry:
    I'm glad that he joined the Refugee family though, we're all having a great time here again! And yeah, this is old news...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast