Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WTF... Zero is orc :(

This is a discussion on WTF... Zero is orc :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh well, make some more movies and we all will be happy...
Page: 4

TimtoN_

oh well, make some more movies and we all will be happy

Originally posted by H0merSimpson

hehe.. its easy to pump nps then nova town ftw
    hehe... You know is pritty easy to loose your NP's when getting banned for Exploiting ftw

Prolly all the Orcs ran away and the got bored and wanted to punish the puny humans for once? :P

Jediay

make a new movie already

*hugglez for raine*

that was bloody beast - R - cut, not spike lol. and i wont make another PK movie

rolf8889

Originally posted by 0000000
    *hugglez for raine*

that was bloody beast - R - cut, not spike lol. and i wont make another PK movie
    but you promised!!

*hugglez for raine*

Not even for me? :lol:

ABCSTER

Yes Do It!

Buy a Six Pack of Fosters!
    Have a Curry!
    /Run_KnightOnline.exe
    /Run_Fraps
    /Own_Humans ><
    and amaze me with you combo! B)

BeatItPunk

*hugglez for raine*

cool :rollseyes:

who cares?
    /spamm

Camtheripper

no pk movie the last one kicked ass

H0merSimpson

*hugglez for raine*

yes on pic is cut.. but be4 was spike.. and spike was around 600 - 700 dmg..

Jay

Originally posted by H0merSimpson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0merSimpson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    *hugglez for raine*

yes on pic is cut.. but be4 was spike.. and spike was around 600 - 700 dmg..[/b]
    stfu? noone cares if it was a spike or jab.. and noone cares if 000 is orc or human.. but u obviously care enough to make a new topic just telling everyone tht 000 went orc... and btw.. ure stats blow..

Kik0

It's good that he's orc, he gives a good chase after I styx him at golems xD

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Camtheripper
    I LOVE IT POWER TO THE ORCS
    obviously u havent noticed that human vs orc has been tipped way over to orc side wat are u gonna do when theres no humans left? seriously all thats left on human side is PaTRioT and all those lvl 60 paper mage turks u will get bored of killing paper mages over and over again trust me orc pk takes no mental skilla anymore on ares its just bullshit i think they should do a rollback to every1s original nation and delete nts :/ as soon as my friend comes from orc to join my clan

o sry BandOfTheHawks is still human as well

recruiting thread in my sig

susGe

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Camtheripper
    I LOVE IT POWER TO THE ORCS
    obviously u havent noticed that human vs orc has been tipped way over to orc side wat are u gonna do when theres no humans left? seriously all thats left on human side is PaTRioT and all those lvl 60 paper mage turks u will get bored of killing paper mages over and over again trust me orc pk takes no mental skilla anymore on ares its just bullshit i think they should do a rollback to every1s original nation and delete nts :/ as soon as my friend comes from orc to join my clan

o sry BandOfTheHawks is still human as well

recruiting thread in my sig [/b]
    drop a torment go go go rinse and repeat. KO isnt that hard. Works that way for both sides. What human side lacks is good priests atm. Of course there are the priests on human side who have always been good, but we dont have as many as there are on orc side.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234