Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

xB4UBLINKx Pk video.

This is a discussion on xB4UBLINKx Pk video. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lordos FTW :P anyway nice movie [/b] Lordos is a beast i seen him beat so many lvl 80s. 10/10 ...
Page: 6

lil_mageskillz

Lordos FTW :P anyway nice movie [/b]
    Lordos is a beast i seen him beat so many lvl 80s.

10/10 for the movie i loved it, and i like the vs. Next time go easy on those mages :P

Good movie 9/10

What is your items/stats? I am sure most of us want to know considering you are beating sins with +9 shells and weapons.

nakanax

Nice vid, nice combo but dual minor

9/10

frenchy81_28

Lordos is a beast i seen him beat so many lvl 80s.
    10/10 for the movie i loved it, and i like the vs. Next time go easy on those mages :P[/b]
    no comment about lordos :P
    about the mages there is no mercy as long as ur on the other nation of blink u will go down :P

PaPaSmurF

AP:25xx
    HP:5.9k
    AC:11xx

Nice vid, nice combo but dual minor

9/10[/b]
    but dual minor?
    if you think your better with one come vs me
    its hard to get ppl to understand 2 minors doenst mean ur less skilled, matter of fact it means you use ur brain
    dual minors grant you the ability to minor more in less time, but knowing when to conserve it is what makes a good rogue.
    just watch video, when i get full hp i slow down minor and keep soul potting.

PaPaSmurF

ya lordos is only sin iv ran into that can beat me 1v1 since im 80
    not sure why but he has like an extra 1000 hp which is about another 2000mana
    he could be hp build, but he also hits me hard then i hit him which means he has gg ap also.
    i dunno, i do know his minor seems a bit too fast and he burns thru his mana because i CP him for 2k and his health doesnt move

but anyways his minor isnt bad, but i have no idea what his gear is, and ill bet 20usd its better than mine [/b]
    edit:
    just vsed lordos again, he denies the shit out of he doesnt have good uniques but he is full dex and has an extra almost 1000hp than me
    he also CPs me more than i CP him which means he has better daggers also. he also has a few piece of +9 shell. I did talk to him on msn though, he just refused to send me a SS of his stats for about a 15mins, and when we started conversation he said I cant login i have to go to sleep. He still found 15mins to argue with me though, i love how he dances around showing his real char. <3 lairs.

if i was level playing field i would destroy him, but im not so he beats me. o well cant win them all i guess.
    anyways up

LeoBuff

pff you suck fook, you know that right h34r:

<3

PaPaSmurF

<3

OutlawDance

edit:
    just vsed lordos again, he denies the shit out of he doesnt have good uniques but he is full dex and has an extra almost 1000hp than me
    he also CPs me more than i CP him which means he has better daggers also. he also has a few piece of +9 shell. I did talk to him on msn though, he just refused to send me a SS of his stats for about a 15mins, and when we started conversation he said I cant login i have to go to sleep. He still found 15mins to argue with me though, i love how he dances around showing his real char. <3 lairs.

if i was level playing field i would destroy him, but im not so he beats me. o well cant win them all i guess.
    anyways up[/b]

Lordos play on ares more than 4 years so he must be good,but im sure we all would like to see how u vs with him
    GG movie and dont forgot to make another one , peace

great video
    someone asked about gear...hes using an md+11/90 in left hand and a nonrebirth sherion in right i guess it is +9?

PaPaSmurF

great video
    someone asked about gear...hes using an md+11/90 in left hand and a nonrebirth sherion in right i guess it is +9? [/b]
    nah look again, sold md for usd
    shard in offhand and sherion in main or other way around
    i miss the md though

Fear_Less

c
    r
    a
    z
    y

nice vid 10/10

WaSaBaBasdf

Well about lordos,yes he has better stats than yours..
    Your combo is almost excellent and your healing is really good ( except from some vs that you run out of mp )
    If you were playing at diez i would like have some vs with you.. :P
    And btw..
    I would like finally to see one 80 lvl WARRIOR AT ARES WITH GOOD COMBOOOOOOOOOO :huh:

PaPaSmurF

Well about lordos,yes he has better stats than yours..
    Your combo is almost excellent and your healing is really good ( except from some vs that you run out of mp )
    If you were playing at diez i would like have some vs with you.. :P
    And btw..
    I would like finally to see one 80 lvl WARRIOR AT ARES WITH GOOD COMBOOOOOOOOOO :huh:[/b]
    lol, there are plenty, me h0rror, tekton, drduran, i could go on but theres plenty of proof.
    ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

super vs :P kill player +9 shell ( babashoper ) set yaayaya xD

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast