Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

XiaoYou - Vendetta

This is a discussion on XiaoYou - Vendetta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Dude you can't fool anyone. That other BF member in page 1 is really trash talking ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Dude you can't fool anyone. That other BF member in page 1 is really trash talking you HARD, lol.

@Kallop, lol this topcat guy. Funny how he ended up sharing with him haha.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...34/index5.html
    ended hahaha ,trolling noob ur info always wrong , i dk why noobs speak alot u forgot this video Knight Online ShesGettingNaked.wmv - YouTube
    Last edited by Madrid; 08-24-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    ended hahaha ,trolling noob ur info always wrong , i dk why noobs speak alot u forgot this video Knight Online ShesGettingNaked.wmv - YouTube
    you know nothing about the game if you think an archer vs matters please kill your self. i love how this guy that literally bought his way to even be(sort of?) known and thinks he knows shit about the game when really he doesn't. i also guarantee razor would smack you on archer and sin

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you know nothing about the game if you think an archer vs matters please kill your self. i love how this guy that literally bought his way to even be(sort of?) known and thinks he knows shit about the game when really he doesn't. i also guarantee razor would smack you on archer and sin
    who speak to u ? oh forgot u r razor dog jajajajaj

Banned Senior Member

who speak to u ? oh forgot u r razor dog jajajajaj
    you're some cwest randy that bought his way to be good after everyone relevant had already quit and now think you have the right to speak rofl. i would like to see you on a private server cause i know for sure you cant go against equal gear just look at the pk video this thread was made for.

120-17 just sayin bro go back to thinking your hot shit with badfamily

I find it amusing that after so many years people still think that winning an archer tanking VS means something. Whoever gets the first hit wins (unless huge gear difference). If it was a dymanic archer VS, with both people moving around and using all skills, it could be used as a valid indicator for you to call him a noob.

But that video shows what ? 3 combo rotations and spam HP pot to win ? Thats as dumb as BP VS without all skills opened. Take a look at razors pk video, you can see a skilled archer in action. Not the 5 second vs you linked us to.
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I find it amusing that after so many years people still think that winning an archer tanking VS means something. Whoever gets the first hit wins (unless huge gear difference). If it was a dymanic archer VS, with both people moving around and using all skills, it could be used as a valid indicator for you to call him a noob.

But that video shows what ? 3 combo rotations and spam HP pot to win ? Thats as dumb as BP VS without all skills opened. Take a look at razors pk video, you can see a skilled archer in action. Not the 5 second vs you linked us to.
    that video show nothing wow u believe ur self ?
    Last edited by Madrid; 08-24-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

LE ADHOMINEM ATTACK XDXDXD

But seriously, in that thread (June) Topcat is trash talking you hard for using illusion in vs, and what does it say in your sig?
    "c-west T0pCat sharer "retired""

Just found it really funny how you guys ended up sharing after all that hostility shown in your sale topic. Don't know why do you get all defensive LOL. Are you that insecure?

The only thing i would save besides the vid is the attitude of Infected and blanquita, somehow they managed to keep the "player" profile instead of hating eachother.

Watching ptm.

edit: Awesome char oO , it is yours blanquita? or just sharing the vid us ; D?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    LE ADHOMINEM ATTACK XDXDXD

But seriously, in that thread (June) Topcat is trash talking you hard for using illusion in vs, and what does it say in your sig?
    "c-west T0pCat sharer "retired""

Just found it really funny how you guys ended up sharing after all that hostility shown in your sale topic. Don't know why do you get all defensive LOL. Are you that insecure?
    topcat my friend so thats non of ur business trash or not , come online anytime u will find me on iamt0pcat

Lets Clarify Yes Cwest pk was kinda dull and yes Madrid loves using illusion but now that i get illusion from every single turk i think its irrelevant anymore. Reason I share with him is my personal reason but to be honest letting someone play your account who can be trusted is far better than any other requirement i would have for a sharer.

I never said I would kick him after this video came out. How many times have i killed xioyou in cz even in vs is way too many to count. sins with uber ap like him and myself would 1, 2 hit other sins with duff doesn't matter what gear u have when you have around 4500 ap a rogue with duff is more often than not 1 hit.

ANyway cut with the hostility and keep on track. It was not the best of movie but i did enjoy parts of it. keep them coming.
    Jamm1n likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123