Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

XLEVIATANX Combo Show, Also PK Movie Trailler

This is a discussion on XLEVIATANX Combo Show, Also PK Movie Trailler within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its Not like pedal lol.. i use minor on MOUSE2 cant u understand that? and its not a program its ...
Page: 5

Leviatan

its Not like pedal lol.. i use minor on MOUSE2 cant u understand that? and its not a program its a mouse driver that come with mouse lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatan View Post
    its Not like pedal lol.. i use minor on MOUSE2 cant u understand that? and its not a program its a mouse driver that come with mouse lol...
    I didn't say you use it, I just said that the possibility is there. But as long as you can explain your playing style, nothing is wrong I guess .

Holy crap!!

This thread is exactly what is wrong with the game, too many people who just cant accept when someone is better at playing it then they are. Its just a game for fucks sake, if the guy can beat you at vs because he was smart enough to get a better mouse than you or he figured a way to be more effective at something without using a hack program or messing with ko settings then good for him.

Way too many retarded comments in this thread, grats on your combo dude. Sorry that his community is becoming worse and worse with time. Allmost all people left playing ko are Turks and jerks.

Leviatan

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Holy crap!!

This thread is exactly what is wrong with the game, too many people who just cant accept when someone is better at playing it then they are. Its just a game for fucks sake, if the guy can beat you at vs because he was smart enough to get a better mouse than you or he figured a way to be more effective at something without using a hack program or messing with ko settings then good for him.

Way too many retarded comments in this thread, grats on your combo dude. Sorry that his community is becoming worse and worse with time. Allmost all people left playing ko are Turks and jerks.
    OMG, finally, thank u very much dude

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Holy crap!!

I share your opinion.

Well both of you are certainly entitled to have your opinion, as am I. I am not complaining or whinning etc. I simply pointed out what I saw on his video. It also has nothing to do with him beating me or anything like that. As a matter of fact I have never ever seen this character in-game, not even once.

Also I must say I am disappointed. You know there was once a time when using anything but your fingers on your keyboard was frowned on. Now aparently using a program to handle your minor and potting is considered GG.

Leviatan

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Well both of you are certainly entitled to have your opinion, as am I. I am not complaining or whinning etc. I simply pointed out what I saw on his video. It also has nothing to do with him beating me or anything like that. As a matter of fact I have never ever seen this character in-game, not even once.

Also I must say I am disappointed. You know there was once a time when using anything but your fingers on your keyboard was frowned on. Now aparently using a program to handle your minor and potting is considered GG.
    Its My RLB char.. i am not login he so much, i am up my main char lvl 77, if u want PM Demitrius, but i am Giuuu maybe my sharer in char

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

LinkBacks (?)