Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

2Stepppppp

This is a discussion on 2Stepppppp within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how bout that beef between camron and 50 cent i think in the end dipset gunna end up either under ...
Page: 2

5DollahSuckySucky

how bout that beef between camron and 50 cent

i think in the end dipset gunna end up either under or disowning cam rofl[/b]
    they still beefin?
    AHAHAHHA HE GOT PUNCHED BY TRU LIFE

aligator, you little wannabe ko4life-toughballs prick, you don't know shit about music we are talking about, so at least dont reveal ur ignorance so much and shut up BITCH. you got nothing to say here. tho i dont blame you that ure that dumb to quote that trash you see on the commercial side of this. like chris rock said in one of hes comedies "im tired of defending rap music, in old days it was easy to defend it on intelectual level, why rap music is art, but its hard to defend this shit now"

personally im not much into this: eminem, 50cent, not bcuz "oh no, its commercial!" just bcoz i dun find nuthing myself there. mostly listening to wu-fam, immortal technique and all those who make sence accually, not blabbering bout things that arent important at all.

btw the new KRS One album is out

and aligator type punks - go read some books.[/b]
    uhm dude.. i AM talking about the commercial shit.
    but you know why that music is commercial? because the kids out there like the beat, the "bitchz'n'ridez" and the drugs in the videoclips.
    even my brother does listen to this crap and when i ask him why he likes that crap, since he cant understand the lyrics. he answered with:" ITS JUST COOL"
    i was long time a hiphopper.. almost 3 years. but then i had english lessons in the school.. that changed my style and thinking about hiphop.
    i asked myself wtf this nigga is rapping and why the heck the videoclip shows how he is "ridin' his blingblingrims-car" which was pretty unnecessarily.

i cant remember that i said something against underground rap. too bad, that the underground is not "IN" in the business out there

ps: dont call me bitch again. if u wanna discuss it with me, please, but dont come with shit like that <_<

Aziznow

Naww Curtis Pt2 Killed it.

Inactive Member

u listen to rap? no you dont. why dont you go do some iCare stuff in a corner, coz i got no comments for your "discussion"

u listen to rap? no you dont. why dont you go do some iCare stuff in a corner, coz i got no comments for your "discussion"[/b]
    u have problem with reading..

in the past i was a hiphopper..
    now i dont listen to hip hop.. with exception prez :S

but who cares..
    u just realized that im not talking without knowing anyhting right? thats why your last answer was that short.

im off
    /gn8

Banned

even my brother does listen to this crap and when i ask him why he likes that crap, since he cant understand the lyrics. he answered with:" ITS JUST COOL"[/b]

Only a white kid tryin to fit in would say that. Anyone that actually listens to rap frequently can hear the lyrics perfectly fine.

My question is how the hell can anyone understand idiots screaming into the mic?

Matador

Only a white kid tryin to fit in would say that. Anyone that actually listens to rap frequently can hear the lyrics perfectly fine.
    My question is how the hell can anyone understand idiots screaming into the mic?[/b]

Ok I mainly listen to hip/hop and heavy metal yea i know 2 different types. Now i usually listen to hip hop a lot cuz it seems to make the mood better ( not talking about the bang bang clip in yo ass type either) but i usally go for the heavier stuff ( slipknot slayer and that) when im trying to get my head straight lets say for a game or in a bad mood idk kinda weird but my 2 cents go ahead flame away

razzy

Ok I mainly listen to hip/hop and heavy metal yea i know 2 different types. Now i usually listen to hip hop a lot cuz it seems to make the mood better ( not talking about the bang bang clip in yo ass type either) but i usally go for the heavier stuff ( slipknot slayer and that) when im trying to get my head straight lets say for a game or in a bad mood idk kinda weird but my 2 cents go ahead flame away[/b]
    each one to there own mate.

I personally hate heavy metal but thats just my opinion.

Hip-hop us more my kinda thang.

PS: love 2stepp

My question is how the hell can anyone understand idiots screaming into the mic?[/b]
    well you aslong you dont know why his opinion is "JUST COOL", you should once shut the fuck up.

he is 13, and living in switzerland. he doesnt have english lessons in the school now.

Banned

well you aslong you dont know why his opinion is "JUST COOL", you should once shut the fuck up.

he is 13, and living in switzerland. he doesnt have english lessons in the school now.[/b]

I think you need to return to your english lessons.

I think you need to return to your english lessons.[/b]
    to late a.q

maybe ill go in the states or uk for a year :wub: because of the language

at least im trying it :angry:

Robokill

I think you need to return to your english lessons.[/b]
    just wondering where you are from

Cocaine

He&#39;s from the USA.

I don&#39;t have a problem with rap music. I have a problem with the lifestyle they promote.

Matador

He&#39;s from the USA.
    I don&#39;t have a problem with rap music. I have a problem with the lifestyle they promote.[/b]

I agree with you there. They do not portray the lifestyle they should be. But then again if rappers went around singing about lolipops and rainbows they wouldnt be selling nutin.... but I do agree with you I think they need to tune down their lyrics about drugs and guns but not everyone is like that...i just cant stand when people get on and say " o yea rappers pop&#39;n caps in yo ass and selling weed"

Robokill

He&#39;s from the USA.
    I don&#39;t have a problem with rap music. I have a problem with the lifestyle they promote.[/b]
    I need to know more specifically than just USA...what state would help

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast