Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

420 anyone?

This is a discussion on 420 anyone? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Thats the problem, "potheads" dont ask for help because they are addicted to weed. Until something litteraly happens to them ...
Page: 3

redbluegreen44

Thats the problem, "potheads" dont ask for help because they are addicted to weed. Until something litteraly happens to them and thats when they understand that they need help but probably is too late.
    and btw food > weed dont want to starve to death because you spent all your money on weed do you? Games > weed games makes you have fun(which is the purpose of weed) and it doesnt destroy brain cells and fucks up your lungs like weed.

Judas Iscariot

Your advice is still unwanted. Just how do you "fuck up" with weed may I ask? The worst thing that could happen is you getting caught with a lit blunt in your hand, and if you get caught like that, you don't deserve to smoke pot. It's hard to see pot as an addiction. You should go to a rehab center and see how many people are there for pot

We dont need pot, we don't need games, but what we really don't need is some straight-edge kid/whatever from god knows where patronizing and promoting stuff that don't interests us. You dont need me to tell you how you should spend your money, less how to live your life. Spread your gospel elsewhere...

Jesusr0x

why so you can prove a point and tell all your other friends on another forum "omg i showed him roflzlzzl"[/b]
    If you were in it you would go in say it. Either you don't know Battalions and Units or another reason.

Cocaine

Shut the fuck up JesuSr0x. He doesn't have to prove shit to you or anyone else on this forum.

Banned

If you were in it you would go in say it. Either you don't know Battalions and Units or another reason.[/b]
    think what you want, because weather i am in or not, you will still never really know.

roll it up light it up inhale exhale :lol: o and weed does nothing more then burn some brain cells nothing more look it up

Cocaine

Actually, I developed a smokers cough after long term use.

Ripper_of_romania

and a skinny weed smoker is any better? Im sorry but, if you smoke weed you are so low in life that you shouldnt even say that your better then a non weed smoker.
    Serious message to you weed smokers, im not flaming im just trying to help: its not worth smoking weed. Its basicly smoke going into you and have temporary affect to you that you like but fucks up your brain and body and your life. Sell the weed, and buy something better such as food, games, books etc. something that keeps you happy and keeps your body,brain, and life better. Think about it buying your fav CDs,Xbox, better comp etc. instead of weed, and you can have a good time and have a good and healthy life. Come on guys its not worth smoking [/b]
    Your psychology sucks

Listen,these kids are old enough to be responsible for their actions.I doubt these "potheads" smoke weed like freaks so we can talk of an addiction.As long as they don't consume it as addicts I really don't see the problem.Maybe this is their aid in life,helps them concentrate and feel relaxed.And books,really,how many of u like reading books?(well,except Playboy but that's a magazine anyway,would enjoy a Playboy book tho ),games...well u really don't quite bother urself with the pc performances if u got other activities,such as weed.What u talk there is the long run effects of pot but they gonna quit it eventually at about 35 years old max so can't really talk of this

I'm sorry but,being fat is worse than being slim...being fat can cause nasty health problems,being slim,well,just grab some god damn food.

I'm not sure if it's worth or not smoking,depends from person to person,lame psychologists these days stereotype all ilegal thingies consumers as addicts,life ruined ppl and so on...Some things never change -_-

DragonFire

Haha, I love how Every topic Cama replies too just turns into flames..I don't get it...Do you pleasure yourself when you flame? I don't see the point too be honest.. If you honestly don't care..why bother? lol

Sorry, no. I don't give a shit if you like to smoke weed, but we don't need to hear about it. In addition, anyone who might have signatures promoting weed will be removed. No, not necessarily in the rules, but this forum is viewed by many different age groups. That sort of thing does not need to be discussed here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123