Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

50 cent ayo technology ft justin timberlake

This is a discussion on 50 cent ayo technology ft justin timberlake within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; wut happened to gay usher? dont tell me he got same job as mikey jackson and usher is new justin ...
Page: 2

Banned

wut happened to gay usher?

dont tell me he got same job as mikey jackson and usher is new justin timeberWater
    yea usher is hawt in that song :?? :P[/b]
    what the fuck are you talkin about? don't post anymore, it doesnt make you look cool.

i heard a bit of the ending of the song on my way home, didnt really sound too good but i have a feeling its gonna be one of those songs that's annoying but gets stuck in your head forever, like that stupid rihanna umbrella shit...

i heard a bit of the ending of the song on my way home, didnt really sound too good but i have a feeling its gonna be one of those songs that's annoying but gets stuck in your head forever, like that stupid rihanna umbrella shit...[/b]
    WDF I LOVE UNBRELLA WDF

i heard a bit of the ending of the song on my way home, didnt really sound too good but i have a feeling its gonna be one of those songs that's annoying but gets stuck in your head forever, like that stupid rihanna umbrella shit...[/b]
    WDF I LOVE UNBRELLA WDF enough for double post xD oops

MirZa117

50 Cent and Justin Timberlake..? o.O

I'm gonna download it now.. lol

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

I like the Beat to It, But Most of 50's new Shit i dont like. But for some Reason this one i Kinda do....

lucifer4

im kinda big fan of 50 curtis, but for some reason this song is different, i dont like it, i like the new song of akon, ghetto

Banned

YOU CAN PUT THAT BLAME ON ME, YOU CAN PUT THAT BLAME ON ME

5DollahSuckySucky

im kinda big fan of 50 curtis, but for some reason this song is different, i dont like it, i like the new song of akon, ghetto[/b]
    hmmm new? isnt that bout 2-3 years old?

Matador

yea ghetto is old not new atleast i didnt hear any new mixes of it but i also like ghetto and new song with 50 and jt is aight not the best but does have a nice hook

MirZa117

The song pwns ;o
    50 trying to rap fast, hehe

The song pwns ;o
    50 trying to rap fast, hehe[/b]
    50 can rap fast just his slur fucks it up and this is nothing different at all from day one 50 got signed with em he was doing shit for the ladys

50 cent is sooooooooo slow, bores the balls out of me. He takes really good back beats and sucks the energy out of them :P

btw theres a really good fan made video for this song on youtube, i was quite impressed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQzhy7DPXM

50 cent is sooooooooo slow, bores the balls out of me. He takes really good back beats and sucks the energy out of them :P[/b]
    ps some of us listend to him before he got shot in the mouth i'd imagine i wouldn't be able to rap fast either if i took one in the mouth

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ps some of us listend to him before he got shot in the mouth i'd imagine i wouldn't be able to rap fast either if i took one in the mouth[/b]

hope his voice wasnt as disgusting befor he got shot in the mouth, seriously this guy should be forbidden to speak out a single word.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast